New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are you close to San Diego? Sure that would be nice. You probably be the first AF member I will ever meet. I wonder how many states in total where our members are from.
Im about 2-3 hours from San Diego. But i was just there last month. You might be the first one i might meet too!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've been into older lakorns lately. Like before the 2000s. Any recommendations? I don't wanna miss out on any good ones back in the days, it'll be a shame. I would really appreciate it! :D early 2000s is fine with me too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Even though i absolutely love BPS and Popella and i love Game Sanaeha and JT, my favorite pairing of this year goes to Boy Pakorn and Chippy Sirin. These 2 had amazing chemistry! They also had some of the best kiss scenes ive seen lately in a lakorn. I believe there was 3 REAL kiss scenes in this lakorn. And chippy was the one who initiated 2 of the kiss scenes lol. The first time ive seen a n'ek do that haha it was a pleasant surprise
Kiss scene starts around 4:15

Kiss scene starts around 1:50

Kiss scene starts at around 2:30

The reason i loved these 2 is that they were a very funny pair that would bicker a lot but they also had very serious moments with one another and i felt a lot of sexual tension between these 2. Idk if i was the only one feeling it lol especially the way boy would look at chippy. He looked like he wanted to eat her alive in some scenes haha. Like in this one

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hate to bring this back up but i was just reminded of this. What are your guy's thoughts and opinions on the whole Mark/Mint/Kimmy scandal?? I didnt know about lakorns and wasnt a member of AF when this whole incident happened and i would like to know your stance on the scandal.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hate to bring this back up but i was just reminded of this. What are your guy's thoughts and opinions on the whole Mark/Mint/Kimmy scandal?? I didnt know about lakorns and wasnt a member of AF when this whole incident happened and i would like to know your stance on the scandal.
Lol... so old. I just think all three are at fault and didn’t handle the situation well. They were young dumb and new to this ET. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol... so old. I just think all three are at fault and didn’t handle the situation well. They were young dumb and new to this ET. Lol
Yes i agree that all 3 were at fault as well. However i felt really bad for mint in that situation.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just got back from Thailand...and what I saw was interesting yet embarrassing at the same time. We were with a tour group 13 people in all. Anyhow, there's this family from New York just a daughter and father. They are white but the daughter is a lot lighter than her dad. When we go to our tour sites...Thai people would come up to her and ask to take a picture with her. Also, one lady handed her baby to another white lady to hold so she can take a picture. I don't know what to think, it's almost a celebrity like scene. It's fascinating though. Even the dad thought it's strange.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just got back from Thailand...and what I saw was interesting yet embarrassing at the same time. We were with a tour group 13 people in all. Anyhow, there's this family from New York just a daughter and father. They are white but the daughter is a lot lighter than her dad. When we go to our tour sites...Thai people would come up to her and ask to take a picture with her. Also, one lady handed her baby to another white lady to hold so she can take a picture. I don't know what to think, it's almost a celebrity like scene. It's fascinating though. Even the dad thought it's strange.
So they just pictures of her cause she's light skinned? Or was she also very pretty to or something? Thats so wierd lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So they just pictures of her cause she's light skinned? Or was she also very pretty to or something? Thats so wierd lol
Because she is white. Even guys go up to her dad and took pictures with him. Also, the lady that was given the baby to hold was just average. To give your baby to a complete stranger to hold just because she has light skin is something in itself.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Because she is white. Even guys go up to her dad and took pictures with him. Also, the lady that was given the baby to hold was just average. To give your baby to a complete stranger to hold just because she has light skin is something in itself.
The light skin thing in asia is sooo big. They need to realize that tan is GOOD! Light skin or tan skin is beautiful. But i dont see that line of thought changing anytime soon sadly. I get sooo annoyed when people joke around with Great cause hes a little tan and call him dark and stuff. They act like its a crime to be dark. Ugh i get frustrated thinking about my poor baby

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The light skin thing in asia is sooo big. They need to realize that is GOOD! Light skin or tan skin is beautiful. But i dont see that line of thought changing anytime soon sadly. I get sooo annoyed when people joke around with Great cause hes a little tan and call him dark and stuff. They act like its a crime to be dark. Ugh i get frustrated thinking about my poor baby
It was the same thing in China too. When we were in China it was the same thing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Heres Chippys response to the clip of Boy Pakorn and Great making fun of her tgat i posted earlier in this thread. I wish i knew what she was saying lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Joining in on the Real Kissing topic in here. I understand where y’all are coming from, for me personally I don’t mind if the actor or actress doesn’t want to real kiss. I’ll be transparent here!!! Maybe they might be like me? I’ve never been kissed by a guy before :p:p (tmi?)),, !!saving my first kiss (and Kisses) for my first boyfriend! :) Not saying I cherish my kisses more than people but I do want to save it for that one important person only. lol unless the actor I’d be kissing is my babe Charlie Cox then of course I’d say Yes to real kissing in a heartbeat jk jk. Ultimately, I think it should be up to the actor and actress if they are willing to share that kind of intimacy with another. freedom of choice.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Mew is so pretty . I believe this is from Sudsapda Aug18 Magazine ((please correct me if wrong)). She looks lovely with the color lavender :love:

pinklotus

sarNie Egg
this is funny. I never encounter anything like this but thai people find white skin glory so they probably was fascinated to take pictures. surprised the dad didn’t ask why the Thais do that?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
this is funny. I never encounter anything like this but thai people find white skin glory so they probably was fascinated to take pictures. surprised the dad didn’t ask why the Thais do that?
The father thinks it's almost like a circus or a freak show...to me asking them to take a picture is fine but to give your baby to a complete stranger to take a picture with just because they have light skin and blonde hair is something else.

The daughter and father was very accommodating though