New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Jul 7, 2018.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I have watched a few Turkish drama and liked it. Yes, it is very long...some are longer than a Chinese drama which in itself should tell people it's long.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

you're not gonna regret it loool

phatman likes this.
  3. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Would've been nice to see these pairings.
    Screenshot_2018-09-06-22-01-45-2.png Screenshot_2018-09-06-21-56-34-1.png

My two current obsessions side by side. Hehe.
    Screenshot_2018-09-06-22-02-58-1.png

Ntsuab-Ci, Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

phatman likes this.
  5. Hey sweetheart I cannot view this. Uh what? Now Turkish dramas? Lol. I’m having a hard enough obsession with Thai lakorns. Don’t even get me started on these. I weren’t know what to do? Hehe. But this sounds interesting. Where do we watch such dramas with English subtitles? Thanks na darling!

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i dont think there is any certain place you can watch turkish dramas. theyre kind of like thai dramas where there are fans subbers subbing everhthing mostly on Facebook. if you need help with a certain turkish drama i can help try to find it!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  7. Ok thanks na!

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Just wanted to share 2 images of Poo in a recent Maybelline photo shoot in New York.. this lady’s so hot!

[​IMG]

Credit Praya Lundberg FB

9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hottest girl yet also the kindest soul I know honestly! Love her to death!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. Oh my! Talk about exotically hot! She’s not the most talented actress (she’s so stiff and her acting wasn’t on point in the few lakorns I saw her) but this girl is physically gorgeous! Yes she’s kind and sincere in what I saw her so far! Thanks for sharing her pictures na darling!

SuzieJ and maimyang like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

This episode really had me laughing till i had tears haha the Boy, Great, and Alek combo plus Boy and Great's sidekick Chippy really made this episode so funny. Chippy is such a ditz but its so cute. Poor Alek was trying to help Chippy the whole time

lolol the poor girl had to guess who the p'ek of BPS was and she guessed Pope Warintorn. Idk why that made me laugh out loud for like 5 minutes :pancarta:

12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Haha this was so good to watch. I loved how they were all teasing Boy saying he was dirty lmao.

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Hahahaha she's so crazy about Great :risas3:

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Just like us :pancarta: she can join our squad!

15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I am obsessed with my current boyfriend that (hopefully) will be my husband :fighting3:

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lucky you! i wish i had a bf :crybaby2:

17. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Well it is good but the bad thing is I love him so much that when he does not contact me I feel too empty and needy and I try and reach him by calling and messaging a lot. It is not good, very very bad thing to do but I can't help that feeling that is too strong

18. Oh wow! Then you won’t do well if he’s over sea! Lol.

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Well he lives in Paris and I live in London. Today he has been very busy... I can hardly reach him and I am not feeling good about it now

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  20. Aw! Sweetheart have patient and think positive! My lover is on business trips over sea. I’m alone but I’m good. Prayers for a good turn out always darling. But all power to you though for a long distance relationship!

SuzieJ and preetam like this.