Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Don't say it as a nam nao way.lol.

Edit: Second thought, I change my mind. I don't want to watch it anymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i totally forgot this aired today

Sc of epi1. marts such a cutie. :wub: he looks right in these type of role. him and aff look like a sweet pair

credit to eayjang @ mart-kritsada.com

vina_lek

is chai not playing as pra-ek anymore now a days? i can't imagine him as the bad guy. :) anyone know when noon and tye generation will come in? is it much later in the lakorn?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Chai isn't a bad guy. He's actually p'ek and n'ek's friend. Chai is hilarious in this lakorn. I would like to see Chai as the main p'ek too but like a bad ass.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched the first epi. I liked it. Cant wait for the next episode! Anyone have the opening ceremony pics or clip of the opening ceremony??

nolee

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for Chai in this lakorn, he's sooo in love with Ploy but she don't even notice him. lol. I also feel bad for Ploy too even though she's hella annoying but she probably just needs attention because she has nobody & her crazy mom's boyfriend keeps trying to rape her! *YUCK.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
No prob, Vina Lek! Yah Ploy is really annoying and kind of back to her old roots. So what happened in the second episode? i miss the whole thing.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Aff and Mart makes a cute couple
and
Chai and Ploy makes a cute couple :)

I dl dis buh didnt get a chance to see em yet darn :lol:..

nolee

sarNie Adult
oh i love the theme song too (; it's so calm & soothing. thanks for the wallpapers (;

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
i like this movie, but i think its kinda slow. i fast forward most of it. i think it's okay... i like aff!! but the fact that her mom doesn't like mart cuz he's from krung tape. from seesan sode, chai and mart gave little hints about what to expect... it ruined everything for me. to know that chai will end up with aff, and ploy ran after mart.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i like chai, he was kind of a bad boi in pan ruk pan rai. hehe, but how's the story going so far?

nolee

sarNie Adult
Omg Mart&Aff slept together already lol.. and Chai kindaa raped Ploy all in the woods! lol but yeah, even tho this lakorn drags a little, it's still good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg Mart&Aff slept together already lol.. and Chai kindaa raped Ploy all in the woods! lol but yeah, even tho this lakorn drags a little, it's still good.
wow already?..oh man, didnt think chai would actually rape ploy. he seemed so nice