Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

calla

sarNie Adult
another new lakorn of P'Of Pongpat. :D

i just saw the opening ceremony on Seesabaantuen. Its a period lakorn......they'll be shooting in ChiangMai for 1 month.
there are 2 couples.......Chai & Ploy.....Mark & Aff. ehhehe I like Aaf she's so cute and pretty. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow its finally confirm?..but aww..Oum isnt gonna be in here?..P'Offs wife wanted her to be in here too..I guess she was too busy..

interesting pair..ploy is gonna be nang ek?..wow ever since Ammaratalay she has been offer in nang ek roles now..thanx calla!

I'm glad to see Chai back..

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
I ALWAY LIKE HER TO BE N'KE FINALLY I GET TO IT..CAN
SOMEONES PLEASE POST THE PIX OF THE OPENNING... :loool:

moilee

sarNie Adult
The title sounds nice. Who are the other three people? I've never heard of them. Which Ploy is in this lakorn? If Noon's sister Ploy....no comment...not really like her. I think she can potrait the n'rai better than the n'eng....sorry if I offended anyone.

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah, i think Oum is too busy to be in this one......like you metioned.....ehehe :D

yea, molee its the Ploy Cherman from "Amaruetalai"
here are the pics of the other 3 people

Mark

Chai and Aff (here is the pic from their other lakorn)

p'Off says, it gonna be a really NAM NAO lakorn :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish Oum was in here though but Ploy will be fine..wow a nam nao lakorn?..that should be interesting..

i notice ch3 has alot of period lakorns for next year

ahh thanx calla!..i just post it up but then i saw you have already post it so i delete it..lol..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh great. i like Chai. i'm happy he has more la korns to play. it looks good. a period love story. cool. even though i'm not a fan of Aff or Ploy but i like Chai. so i'll watch it for sure.

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh, i'm not a fan of Ploy but Aff is so pretty......i want to see her be more n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aff is always playing supporting roles. Shes really pretty in these type of lakorn.

i notice latly theres alot of lakorns w/two couples or more

azntgr

sarNie Egg
*sigh....chai is hot, definitely one of my fav. actors...just wish he played more pra 'ek rolls though...but yay!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Oh My God!!! Chai is one of my favorites. I'm so happy he's going to be in another lakorn. I haven't seen him in quite some time. I really like that Ploy and Aff are going to be in here. Aff is really cute.

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't know what is really going on........but i read an article and they said Noon S. is also in this lakorn.

"ตอนนี้นุ่นเขามีละครเรื่อง "สาวเปิ่นเจ้าเสน่ห์" แล้ว อ๊อฟ (พงษ์พัฒน์ วชิรบรรจง) ก็กำลังขอคิวน้องเล่นละครเรื่อง "เมื่อดอกรักบาน" อยู่

"right now Noon is has the lakorn "Sao Pern Jao Sanae" and Off (Pongpat) is still waiting for Noon to plays his lakorn "Mur Dok Ruk Baan"

---------------------------------------------

i thought there are only 2 couples Chai/Ploy and Mark/Aff.........so what role that Noon supppose to play ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww what a cute couple!

is Noon really in here?..it would be weird since her and mark just had a lakorn together. After watching Sao Pern, I'm starting to like her now.

calla

sarNie Adult
i have no idea.....Tinah, i think that article made a mistake......lolz cause i didn't see any confirm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt it or else she would of been one of the n'ek and theres no news about it

unless shes getting with Chai since Ploy is the n'rai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see Chai. i like him a lot. i'm happy he has more la korns to play ,yeah Ploy play as nang rai. so maybe she will get with Chai at the end? who knows. or maybe Chai doesn't have a couple but just the supporting actor.

calla

sarNie Adult
Noon says it herself that she's currently shooting this lakorn, awww.....i wonder what role she plays.