Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah, Ploy was freaking out cause she found out that Mark was in love with Aff and Chai tried to calm her down, he was telling her how much he loved her and what not and she slapped him cause she was annoyed lol and then he just started kissing her and it led to a :r-scene-pop-corn: but i think she kinda gave in to him.

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
as for mart and aff, i think its one of those raining night and they got to the hut together and then it led to it, right? didn't watch it, but i think it goes something like that.

so, aff's kid is actually mart's. and ploy's kid is actually chai. so that means, they raised kid that isn't there's?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw preview showed Aff&Chai were married and not Ploy&Chai. Please don't tell me that Aff had Mark's baby and got married to Chai and Ploy had Chai's baby and got married to Mark now. This lakorn makes no sence. I hate this kind of drama lakorns.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh i forgot about this lakorn...i've been so wrapped up in coffee prince...so i'm guessing the second generation hasn't started yet...no tye...no noon...hmm...the first generation cast looks good, but everyone knows there's no happy ending for them...or else tye and noon can't get together...so...i guess i'll just wait...for those who are watching please update and let us know when the second generation starts! thanks in advance!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup, beamsgirl, i think there is a second generation...with tye and noon. i think this lakorn is only up to ep 4...it seems that each couple mark and aff and ploy and chai have already "hooked up" and so i'm assuming tye and noon will be their children...just don't know which kid belongs to which couple...but looks like the first generation will not be faring well, so i guess i'm just waiting for the second generation with a guranteed happy ending (well at least i think so) starts...plus seeing tye in the second generation helps too...just so cute...*sighs, wipes drool*...come on we gotta see tye soon!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
man...too many depressing 1st generation lakorns...and then the kids suffer...being related in a way or something...sorry still hung up on buang rak I watched it a few hours ago haven't finished the whole lakorn but yeah, going off topic here...
I'm thinking maybe chai might know that the kid isn't his...I mean, both aff and chai knows their love for the other two so why would aff keep it from him that it's not his? but then chai did look pist in that one one part in that one one preview [or am I seeing a replay of another of his lakorn?]

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
can't till the second generation shows up...tye is hot!! that's when i'll start watching...thanks everyone for discussing that way i kinda have an idea of what's going on...

navy

sarNie Adult
can't till the second generation shows up...tye is hot!! that's when i'll start watching...thanks everyone for discussing that way i kinda have an idea of what's going on...
Same here. Just wait until the 2nd generation shows up. LOVE TYE!!!!!!!!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
really, the second ge. is show up now. i haven't finsih the rest episodes lol. i just finished episode 1 to 4 only. i will continue the rest 555 to Tye.

vina_lek

i haven't watched any of this yet. sounds sad and screwed up for the 1st generation. why the heck are the couples mixed up?

anyway, please let me know what ep. Noon shows up. I will start watching. B)

nolee

sarNie Adult
ugh, Ploy is pissing me off in this lakorn sooo bad!! I felt bad for her in the beginning but now she's such an annoying b!tch. anyways. this lakorn was dragggging so bad -- things are finally starting to pick up and it's episode 8! the two girls are prego & Aff just caught Ploy at Mark's house...yadiyadiyada, a whole bunch of misunderstandings. can't wait til the 2nd generation shows up, hopefully things will be a little better.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aff married Chai and Mart did not marry Ploy. Mart remains committed to his love for Aff even if she is married to Chai. Ploy decides to leave her baby with Mart. She told Mart the truth in a letter and then decides to committ suicide but Khun Chai rescues her. Ploy stays with Khun Chai for ten years and after all those years, Khun Chai falls in love with her. They'll probably be married, Khun Chai and Ploy i mean. Mart believes that Ploy is dead after finding her shoes that were left behind at the bridge.

Next weeks episode, Tye and Noon are all grown up and they meet for the first time the same way Aff and Mart did. Also Chai is like a mafia man in next week's episode, that's the scene where he's has a stache. Chai meets his son for the first time as well.

Ploy is like so selfish and pure evil but then finally decides to leave after everything she had caused. I hope she ends up repaying for what she did. Although it seems like she is going to live a good life with Khun Chai and everyone will forgive her once the truth is revealed whenever that will be. So Mart is the only one that knows that Tawan is Tye's father, and Chai is the only one that knows Mart is the father of Noon. Whenever Ploy decides to tell Tawan then i think Tawan will finally forgive his friend, until then Chai will continue to despise his friend and his one true love.

pla

sarNie Egg
สวัสดีค่ะ à¹?วะเอารูปมาà¸?าà¸?จาà¸?ละครเมื่อà¸
อ�รั�บาน
ใครเป็นà¹?ฟนคลับพี่มาร์ท à¸?็à¹?วะไปเยี่ยมà¸?ันได้ที่บ้านà¸
นรั�มาร์ทนะค่ะ
Code:
www.mart-kritsada.com

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is actually getting really good, it's finally picking up. ep 9&10 was sooo emotional. i feel really bad for Mart. he's getting punished for being innocent. lol. it was all just a misunderstanding & mostly ploy's fault. i can't believe she up&left her son... aff&chai's relationship is so cute though, they really love eachother as good friends. & his relationship with his 'daughter' is cute also (; can't wait til next week, noon&tye finally grows up & meet eachother.