Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo:
I get to see mark again. Yay!!!!
We (my mom/cousin/me) luv him. Can't wait to see him on-screen again.
He sooo HOT!!! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart and his cute dimples :wub: i just love seeing him smile. Hes going to look so handsome especially since this is a period drama

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Are u serious? Tye is in this lakorn? I can't wait to see this one. I love the main cast. Is it still being filmed or are they done filming?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep. tye is in here and is probaly getting with Noon S.

its been filming since last Nov. so they should be almost finish.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Good pictures! Thanks for sharing. Aff looks amazing. Really looking forward to this lakorn.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i will look forward to this lakorn...because i love both mark and aff....aff is so pretty in this kind of lakorn....love her since her first lakorn with job niti although they are not the leading p'ek and n'ek....

mark and aff are so cute on that pix....can't wait to read the summary...anyone know please share....

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, ploy/aff looks so pretty in thai traditional clothes. i like the wardrobe. the theme is nice too. Mart is handsome in period drama. hehe cant wait :clap:
i think Noon/Tye is in the new gen. cuz they had on modern clothes. Noon looks weird w/the short hair

behind the scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ja8wf0gDw

credit to anonymous

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh, all i have to say is that Noon doesnt looks nice with her new hair........

oh, and dont tell me Aff gonna be a mother.......

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff and mart is probaly in the parents gen. including ploy/chai

dont tell me tyes a reporter again

tinah

sarNie Coma
the mag. cover came ot, so it should be airing soon. ekk. so many lakorns im anticipated for this year