Muer Dok Ruk Ban (Act Art Generation)

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, Affs in the main story cuz her, mart, ploy and chai will be in the parents gen. its just that Aff/Mart might not get with each other. they will focus mainly on the parents gen than the kids come along which is Tye/Noon.

samanta

sarNie Egg
jeebers ploy nang rai..?? o welllz.. although i do liek her as n'ek.. this looks like a good lakorn to watch.. and aff is sooo prettty!

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was Chai & Ploy who are the n'ek and p'ek. So it's actually Tye and Noon S then.

maijune

SarNie Adult
no it's not airing yet....

by seeing the teaser it seemed like aff and mart love each other but didn't end up together...seems like mart end up marry to ploy and wasn't sure about aff...who she got marry too maybe chai....aff will be noon's mom and mart will be tye's dad...

tinah

sarNie Coma
most period dramas are like that. the parents end up marrying someone who he/she doesnt love. maybe it might be similar to buang leh sanae ha

nolee

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to watch this.. aff & mark look so cute together.. don't tell me noon's hair is gonna be like that in the lakorn =T lol it don't look nice on her at all! but anyways, i think aff is truelyyyyy beautiful, i can't wait til it airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i can't wait to watch this.. aff & mark look so cute together.. don't tell me noon's hair is gonna be like that in the lakorn =T lol it don't look nice on her at all! but anyways, i think aff is truelyyyyy beautiful, i can't wait til it airs.
yep, her hairs gonna look like that in the lakorn lol. she cut it so short so i dont think they could do much to it

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^dang, cant they put some weave on that or something LOL.

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
the clip was good. short, but got to the point. aff and ploy looks super pretty in the traditional clothes, and they dance really good.

by watching the clip. mart and chai are best friends, and happen to notice the girl as they dance. wonder what's gonna happen after that

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, I know I'm slow, but I just saw the teaser, and OMG! I can't wait for this to air!! It's so heartbreaking and like one of those dramatic lakorn, ut I'm gonna watch it! hehehe.

That's Noon's hair? Is she Aff's daughter or Ploy's?