Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. that was horrified birth ..
sad that the father was not there.
i want her to run away from him now .. forever.
make him suffer .. though, it's not his fault, but at least, make him in pain and hate his mother for allowing such spell to happen.

please come back and update soon ..

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so sad.. during her birth, aum is not with her... sigh... hope he will be awake before she really go away...

please update more... can't wait to know more...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
this is just heartbreaking! sarn's going to make us love him, then hate him.. then love him again huh?!
yes, prisina.. take your baby and run as far as you can.. but i bet his fatherly bond will find them... after all he is a vampire! :p

cecilia

Staff member
she can run away with the baby, maybe, the father and daughter vampire bond will bring them together :clap:
aum refuse to come back to the mansion,they live happily ever after in their own world since his mother refuse to accept the truth.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg so sad.. he wasnt even there when she had their
daughter.... she gonna run away?? omg... thanks for the
update.. keep on coming.. plz i cant wait to read it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
The mansion was full of laughter and bliss among the mistress . Every one of them fight and argue when it’s their turn to hold the infant , the object of their affection ! One baby and 25 mistress , it was hard to find which girl run off with the baby . Therefore , Ms. Nawahdee have to lay down the rule before the baby starve to death when it come to feeding time and the baby is no where to be found . In the morning the baby will be nurture by her mother and in the afternoon the mistress is allow to see the little vampire and at 3 visit hour end . Once a week Ms. Nawahdee will take the infant to her room and give a drop of male human blood into the infant ‘s mouth . Normally , vampire does not grow fang until he or she reach the age of 18 and baby vampire will have to depend on their parent for blood but only a drop is enough afterward milk is necessary . The doctor come by everyday to check up on Prisana ‘s health . It will take at least 2-3 months for her body to fully recover and during this time the doctor recommend no lifting or heavy movement . Prisana was force to drink lots of herd medicine and most of the time it tasted bitter .

One night Ms. Nawahdee came into room while Prisana was sleeping and carry the baby out. She show off the child to her husband and immediately the old man adore the little vampire .

“ ..she lovely , just like her mother ..” said Mr. Nawahdee , pushing himself upward against the pillow to take a closer look at the child that was in his wife’s arm .

“..she have green eye just like Aum ..”

“..adorable , can I hold her ?..”

“..your hand tremble to much , it’s best I hold her ..”

“..then bring her closer ..”

Ms. Nawahdee sat on the bed beside her husband and brought the infant closer , “ ..a perfect little vampire ..”

“..yes she is . Aum must be proud . ..”

Ms.Nawahdee was silent and quickly move off the bed , “ ..our granddaughter doesn’t have a name yet . Any suggestion ?”

“..she have the most beautiful sea green eye , lets call her ..Jade..”

“..Jade ? ..” she gaze at the baby and whisper “…Jade ..”

The old man sigh , “ ..if only Seyal was here , our child should be old enough to get marry and have a family by now ..”

Ms.Nawahdee was heated , “ ..you still moaning her name ?! She gone . Vanish ! Get over it !!..” she storm out the room and slam the door , the sound startle the baby and she cry loudly . Ms. Nawhadee rock the baby in her arm and whisper . “..I’m sorry little one …shhh…hush ..” . The baby wouldn’t stop crying and she was force to return the baby back to her mother .

Prisana was awaken by the sound of her daughter crying and saw Ms. Nawhadee pacing the room .“..give her to me ..” she said and stretch out her arm to receive the baby . She slide one straps of her gown downward to reveal her bare breast . The infant mouth immediately settle to one of the nipple .

“..your daughter now have a name ..Jade..”

“..Jade …beautiful …”

“..my husband thought of it ”

Prisana smile , “..the name fit her perfectly , thank you ..”

There was a moment of silent , only a tiny sound of the baby smacking her mouth against her mother bosom was heard thru out the room . Ms.Nawahdee observe the tender moment with admiration and thought about the time when her son was only a toddler . Aum would cries every night for hours, there was never a moment of peace during the first couple years of his life . Jade is difference , she only cry if loud noise is heard but other than that ..she a silent lamb. Ms. Nawahdee wanted a male but female is alright , she willing to take whatever fate had it and love it dearly . She waited to long for a grandchild but ironically the child had the blood of her enemy as well. Cursed fate ! The one woman that she despise all her life had came back and haunt her with this seed ! But she can not hate this little vampire because she is also part of her . Ms. Nawahdee quietly left and return to her bedchamber .

It took nearly 8 weeks until Ms. Nawahdee allow Prisana to come downstairs and all thank to Le for convincing the old lady . Ms. Nawahdee was very caution on what kind of meal Prisana should eat and most importantly her physical health because Prisana is the sole supply of milk for the little vampire . In the garden , still in her white gown , Prisana walk thru the garden with the help of Le . It been a while that she walked this long without someone rushing to her side and take her back to bed. The outside scent was refreshing and the weather was warm , her body had recover fully but her leg needed excise with all those week of bed resting .

“ ..madam’ Le..”

“..can you please just call me Le !..”

“..Le ..”

“..yes ..”

“..can you help me with something ..”

They stop and turn to face each other . Le asked , “ ..what is it ? Is it about him , you see--”

“..can you send someone to my house and give this letter to my mom ..” she pull out a small folded paper and handed it to Le .

“..No problem ..”

“..thank you ..”

“..that’s it ? You know , I can pull Rina out the room and let--”

Prisana turn away and walk down the pathway , Le hurry after her and didn’t attempt to bring up the topic concerning the demon again . Obviously, there was pain and regret in her eye when she simply walk away. Le understand what Prisana is going thru , in the most critical time of her life while giving birth -- he wasn’t there and after the ordeal he was still absent . How cruel can a father be ? Not even bother to come check on his daughter, who is nearly 2month old ! It had always been the demon dream to have an heir ! The math just doesn’t make sense ! Instead he waste his time with that witch !

Nana approach them from the opposite end , in her arm was Jade . Le excitedly run toward the baby and said , “ ..how cute ! I want to hold her !!..” she didn’t bother to wait for Nana’s reply and quickly stole the baby out of the servant’s arm . Le exclaimed , “ ..so cute !! Little Jade ! ..” she tickle the baby ‘s chin and watch the creature blow bubble out of her mouth .

“..it feeding time ..” said Nana

“..aww ..little vampire hungry ..” said Le , pouting her lip at the baby . She transfer the baby over to her mother . They all went back inside the mansion but halfway down hall they run into Rina and the demon . Everyone stop to stare at each other , Rina snorted and tilt her chin in the air while wrapping her arm the demon waist . Like a snake guarding her egg . Le roll her eye and force herself not to curse .The baby arm and leg wriggle , twisting her little body in her mother arm . The demon watch his daughter in curiosity and his hand slowly reach out to touch the tiny body but Rina immediately slap her husband hand away . He turn to her with angry eye but once her lip mutter word he wasn’t sure what it mean , his temper dissolve .

Rina smile at her husband and then turn to frown at the people in front of her, “ ..excuse me ??! Move the hell out the way ...please ??..” she throw back her head and giggle while clinging to the demon’s body .

Le roll her sleeve . Prisana swallow her tear and walk around the couple and quickly left the scene . Le watch her friend tail away and follow behind her . Nana excuse herself and go about her duty in the kitchen. Rina smile happily , knowing she had defeat her enemy and turn to look up into the demon’s face , “ ..come on , lets go find something to eat ..im hungry ..”

“..Rina , I want to see my child ..”

She frown and shouted , “ the hell !?! Why ? Is it the mother you want to see or the baby !!”

“..my child and nobody else ..” he reply

“..why all the sudden you care for that little thing ?..”

“..I…don’t know . I feel strange when im around that child..”

“..what about her mother ?..”

“..nothing , I feel nothing . You are the only one I want ..”

Rina jump to give him a kiss on the cheek and snuggle against him . Perfect. The black candle work like a charm ! He doesn’t love that servant ! It all her and only her !!But -- what so special about that child that draw him to her ?

“..well, next time ! Right now im hungry ..” she whined and the demon lift her into his arm , they walk down the hallway laughing and smiling into each other face .

Several days later , Prisana receive a letter from her parent and was happy after reading it . She thank Le helping her deliver the first letter and ask Le not tell anyone about this . Le was confuse , what so secret about one letter ? Thinking nothing of it she left room. Prisana walk toward the crib and knee beside it , she watch her daughter sleep and tear suddenly fill her eye . She lightly touch the baby’s cheek and pull the cover up to her tiny chin . She pity her daughter so dearly that it nearly break her heart in half . So innocent and young . How can she leave her baby behind ? Never . She will not allow it. She leaving and her daughter will come , at all cost. The letter she wrote to her parent was confirming them she want to escape and ask for their help . The respond letter granted that wish . Before she leave there two thing she need to get off her chest . Prisana rose and walk out the room. She was caution not to let anyone see her go into the head master ‘s chamber . Once inside she close the door and approach the bed . The old man heard her foot step and asked , “ ..who goes there ..”

“..it me …Prisana..”

“..O’ ? come closer my dear . Is there something you need ?..” he push himself upward on the bed .

“..I come to say good bye ..”

The old man was baffle and ask , “ ..why ? You must stay here with my son and rise Jade together as a family ..”

“..he doesn’t want me anymore . He is married ..”

“..marry ? To who ? Why haven’t anyone told me ??..”

“..I can not stay here anymore ..” tear begin to roll down her face as she manage to continue , “ ..im taking Jade with me ..”

“..O’ my dear . Please , do not . My wife’s heart will be tore . She love Jade all so much ..”

“..I have no choice . Ms. Nawahdee intend to kick me out the mansion once im healthy again ..”

“..not to worry , Aum will protect you ..”

“..he doesn’t care about me . He doesn’t love me ..”

“..how can you said that ? He love you dearly ..”

She begin to sob , “..he wasn’t there at the birth of our child , he had never ask about my health, he hardly watch Jade or even know she existed -- ..” she couldn’t finish , it was to painful of the memory .

“ ..o’ dear , come here ..”

She walk forward and knee beside the bed , his shaky hand reach out and patted her head . She stare into his wrinkle eye and saw the warmth of a fatherly figure . Not sure if she really is his daughter or perhaps a product of adultery but one thing for sure , she felt loved and sympathy from his caress . Then she draw her hand together and bow her head on the bed , if indeed he is her father she want to pay her respect toward the man that give her life or even if he wasn’t , his kindness deserve it . “..I have no choice ..” she finally said , “ ..please do not tell anyone ..”

“..I understand . My wife is selfish . All mother is selfish when it come to their child and I except the same from you ”

“ ..thank you ..” she rose from the floor and left the room . The old man silently shook his head . How can his son be so blind ?! There a jewel -- no ! Two jewel in his possession and he doesn’t know how to take care of it ! And his wife is to cruel to separate a child from it’s mother, what madness had stir up in her head ? If only he is strong enough to leave this bed ! He will set thing right ! The old man sigh , perhaps when this young girl leave then his son will finally wake up and realize what he lost.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
prisana is going to leave....i hope mr. nawahdee does something so aum could hold onto prisana and his daughter...GREAT UPDATE

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Rina disgust me so bad... seperating a father/mother from their child is very cruel.. and for what? Just so she can have him warm her bed?? this is so heartbreaking....... I hope when Prisana escapes with the baby, that ms nawaldee will take away the black candle so Aum can go find his true love and his baby...

cecilia

Staff member
yes, she's running away.
please come back and update soon.
i'm curious as to where she will head out to hide.
what will it take for vamp aum to snap out to reality?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so kind of the master to let her go with jade... hope she succesfully escape with her baby... pity her if her baby is not with her... she suffer enough with all this torturing... sigh...

please update more... can't wait to read more...

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh sarn! where are you??? please please update soon!! i can not wait any longer!!--------->

sarN

sarNie Granny
She knock on the door and heard a voice shouted, “ ..Go away !!..”. She knock again and again . Until finally the door flung open and Rina appear angrily in front of her . Prisana held her breath and said , “ ..can I have a few words with him ..”. Rina throw a quick disgusted look and turn her face away , chin in the air and coldly said , “ ..he doesn’t want to talk to you , get the hell away ..”

Prisana wanted to cry , it was like cold water splash in her face but she insist , “ ..it will not be long , please . ..”

Rina turn and glare at the servant girl with pure hatred and then she smile , a mocking curve of her lip and calmly said , “ ..alright then , go on ! but don’t say I didn’t warn you ..” she laughed and then said “..if he kick you out ..” she step out the room , brushing her shoulder against the servant girl and laugh .Prisana ignore the insult and took a deep breath before walking in . The room was full of misty and sweet scent , the familiar aroma she once smell before . The demon shifted and sat up on the bed , he watch her approach him and then stop within a couple feet .

“..master , ..” she paused , detecting Rina ‘s laugh from outside and then continue , “ ..you once said , if anyone of your mistress can offer you an heir , that person can have anything her heart desire …”

“..yes , I had said it ..”

“..I have not receive my wishes yet ..”

“..then , what do you want ?..”

“..my freedom ..”

Then without any hesitation , he reply “ ..granted..” he turn away and laid down on the mistress with his back facing her . Hot tears stung her eye as she gazed for a moment in complete disappointment and tell herself to hold back the tear . She was hoping for more but he cut it short , he is heartless , cruel , the demon itself !

“..I will leave ..soon..” she sniffed and wipe the uncontrollable tear .

“..good , if nothing else ..leave..” he yawed as if there nothing to care about ,

“..within the time I had live here , I had experience pain and horror . It was like a nightmare that I can not wake up and I wanted to escape as far as possible..”

“..you made a good decision..” he reply , while reaching over to pull the cover over his body .

Her voice became soft and breaking , “ ..but within those moment , I had also found happiness . I had try to fight it and deny it but at the end I was lying to myself and making excuses to hate you ----”

“..are you thru yet ? I’m tier ..” he yawn again

She was losing hope and come to realize there no use to confess this feeling she been hiding. That she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and their child . She thought , if she come and tell him about her leaving --perhaps he will try to convince her other wise and then talk to his mother . She was willing to accept her fate as his mistress , forever or until his pity for her dies out . But god was not on her side , his body language shown annoyance and impatient because of her presence . This was his last chance to redeem himself , she continue on “ ..I will take good care of Jade ..” she turn around and quickly left the room before any more tear was shred , she passes Rina by the door way and caught a glimpse of her cold eye .

The next morning , the servant came by to collect dirty laundry in the young master ‘s bedchamber . She expected the mistress to be awaken by now when she walk in but to her surprise the room and the crib was empty . She thought the mistress probable went out side for a walk with the baby or perhaps downstairs at the breakfast table . She goes about her duty and left the bedchamber , afterward she went down stair and walk pass the dinning room . Ms. Nawahdee saw her and call out , “ ..you ! Over there ! Come here ..”

“ ..yes madam’ ? ..” she approach the table . Everyone was present and enjoying their meal . Ms. Nawahdee asked , “ ..go call Prisana to come down ..”

“..she not in the room , madam ..”

“..what ? She must ! I have not seem her this morning as well ..” she turn to everyone at the table and ask , “ ..have anyone of you ladies seen Prisana came downstairs ..” . Everyone shook their head and stop eating .

“..she not in the room , I just left from there ..” said the servant girl .

“..Jade. What about my granddaughter ?!..”

“ ..she was gone as well ..”

Ms.Nawahdee went pale and immediately left the table to search for herself . The rest of the mistresses was in complete confusion and scatter away , each went to their own separate way to search for Prisana and Jade . All servant in the mansion went on a man hunt for hours and came up with nothing . Everyone was shock and worry , their precious Jade is no where to be found and Ms. Nawahdee was in complete dismay . She curse at all the servant for not knowing how or when the two left ! The demon came out the room and saw everyone running and holler . Curious , he grab one of the servant’s arm and pull him to the side “ …what’s going on ? All I hear is my mother shouting and cursing ?..”

“..Prisana and the baby is missing ...”

The demon release the servant arm and stood there dumfounded . Rina came from behind him and hug his waist , “ ..it still morning ..let’s go back to bed ..”

“..Rina , my child is missing ..”

“..who ? So ? Let’s go back inside ..”

“..no, I have to found her ..” he peel her finger away and follow the servant . Rina stump her feet and scrabble her hair .

In the main room , Ms. Nawahdee was going ballistic pacing the room as she shout at every servant that reported bad news ! She doesn’t want to hear it ! All she want is for them to find her granddaughter ..immediately !! Just then , Aum walk in and said “ ..mother , what’s going on ? Why is my daughter gone ?!..”

She glare at him and toss her hand in the air , the fool finally worry about something other than his witch of a wife ? “ .. how in the hell do I know ? I want the mother to leave not my grandchild !..”

“ ..did you send people to goes to the country side where she live ?..”

“..of course I did !! Her parent doesn’t know a damn thing !! Good lord , they didn’t even know she give birth !!..” she said angrily

“..I’ll go find her …”

“ ..NO ! You will not !!..” scream Rina from across the room and march in like the devil out of hell .

“..let him ! ..” shouted Ms. Nawahdee

“..NO! If you find your child , that’s mean you will find the mother as well . I will not allow it ..”

The demon came to a complete haul . Inside , his heart was shouting my child ..my child but the other part of him said NO. The only thing in his memory was the image of his child, as he try to search back to all that had happen but everything is like a dream of some sort that his mind is trying to block out . Though he haven’t seen that little creature more than twice but her innocent face had engrave itself in his head .

“..son , snap out of it !!..” said his mother , interrupting his thought as he stare at her and then back to his wife in total lost and indecision

“ O’ no , he not going anywhere !..” Rina encircle her arm around the demon and try to drag him away . Ms. Nawahdee hiss at the witch and encircle his other arm .

“.. Aum , this witch is controlling you to long . I don’t care anymore . All I want is my grandchild back ! To hell what this witch want !..”

He was caught in the middle of a tag n war as his mind run wild and out of frustration , he roar like a mighty beast . Both woman immediately release his arm and cover their ear . He move away from them and said “ ..I will find my child and bring her back . And Rina . I have no feeling for Prisana . I can promise you that . I only want my child !..” his eye glow angrily at the thought of Prisana running off with Jade .

It been two week since Prisana left the mansion and came to reside at the lake house , that her father had rented from a friend . The location is nearly 100mile away from her farm and her parent had arrange someone to come by every week to bring food and supply . To avoid being suspicious , Prisana advise her parent not to come visit her until everything is settle . Her parent was sadden , they were thrill to see their grandchild for the first time and couldn’t stay away from the little creature , despite their daughter claim , the grandparent will find their way to the lake house once a week -- with caution of course . Other problem also arise , Jade need a drop of human ‘s blood once a week according to what she remember the demon had told her and back at the mansion everyone adore the infant , every male servant was willing to offer their drop of blood and which person Ms. Nawahdee choose was still a mystery . The only person she can trust is her father but she afraid the secret will have to be expose if he was to question her . They only know the problem she have while living with the Nawahdee but they do not know they are vampire !

She have no choice but to try using fish blood the first week . She remember Le once said it will never work since animal is difference from human’s blood but Prisana decided to test it out . The result was amazing , Jade didn’t react to the blood nor did she get sick but if anything was to happen , Prisana will seek her father help and risk getting expose .Vampire are night creature to much sunlight mean more blood is needed to restore back it’s energy , Jade doesn’t have a problem being outside if she is cover under the blanket to avoid direct sunlight. In their house all the window was cover with red curtain , the design was like the one in the mansion . Raising a baby vampire have it’s disadvantage and in the future they will face many difficultly . Had she done the right thing by taking Jade away from her father and grandmother ? Is she to selfish to keep Jade to herself…completely ? The Nawahdee are wealthy and powerful , they can afford to make anything possible to fit with their vampire lifestyle and Prisana can not offer such a thing . She was sad once again when ever she thought of the future and she pity her daughter so dearly , she deserve a life more cherish than this . Perhaps giving up Jade for the better of her life is a more suitable option -- what a mother to do ?! Prisana walk into the nursery room and stood by the door frame , watching her daughter sound a sleep on the bed with her face flat down on the mattress . Tear begin to flow ..one drop at a time , if only the demon was here ….

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... pity prisana so much... i really hope the next chapter aum will be heal... can't bear to read more where he treat her so badly... sigh....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
she finally escaped...stupid aum..come to your senses...i wonder how long the candle will last....hopefully he will remember when he goes finds prisana and jade...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ good question! so that means aum will be back to his normal self... and his love for prisina and jade will return....

hopefully prisina refuse to go back to the mansion ..but doesn't aum have a present for his newborn? he had something built.. maybe it's a house?! hehehe.. please let that be... a house for his family!