Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
yup... roaming around the threads again... :)

this is my version of this fic, since my friend told me... that when i over layered the color red to the green at the lower right corner... she said "stain of blood" XD i dont know if she was right though... but when she said "blood" this fic pop out to my mind.

just wanna say, now that VAMP Aum found Prisana , this is what we'll get to see :blush:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww jade is one smart girl...crying for her father...he finally finds her....for six months he suffered...i wonder what rina will do now, reveal the secret ><

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that was the best chapter... I'm so happy they found eachother again thanks to Jade. What a sweet vamp baby. hehe... thanks for the update sarN. Please update more soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tai was happy that the young master was reunited with his family and quietly slip away to sleep in the car. Both parent was unaware that their daughter had fallen asleep in her mother arm . The demon stood there embracing them , like a snake guarding his eggs. Their tear had dry up and body heart arises , she whispered “you can release me now , Jade is asleep”

He pause , his arm still about them as he stare at the child and then back to her lovely face . He was relief that her expression was no longer full of anger and this time he intend to keep his promises . They walk back into her room and he stop by the door to watch her put Jade on the bed , then she pull a blanket over the child .

“is this the only room in the house” he asked , though he would like to stay with them in the same room but he want to take it slow and gain back her trust .

“it’s the only room with a bed , the other two is empty. Jade always sleep close to me.”

“I’ll sleep on the floor” he quickly said “is it alright with you?”

At that moment , she knew it will be cruel of her to say no and he seen unhealthy. But as his look held her , she was caught with a warm feeling and all thought seen to slip away . She miss him . Even though he broke her heart time and time again but she can’t stop loving him. It scar her to love someone this much . And willing to fall for his words time and time again , letting all her willpower and pride slip away , the demon seduce her in every possible way without he even knowing it. How can someone you hate so much turn out to be the one person you can’t live without ? She wonder does he even love her ? But why he doesn’t say it ? Surely enough , he have some feeling for her than why else would he make promises to be with her for the rest of his life ? The thought of love excited her . In the misty of it all , she wish he would confess so in return she will do the same. Suddenly , she felt both of his hand nested on her shoulder and he lean forward to close his mouth against her temple . He told himself to take it slow but his mind and body was walking different path. It was hard to resist the softness of her skin and the powder smell from her body ,

“you are mine ” he murmured against her hair “don’t ever leave me again, I will die without you” his hand came downward and held her waist . She suddenly realize the danger of what will happen if she allow herself to be touch by him.

“master” she whispered “no, let me go”

He was relented to her wishes and remove his hand , “sorry, I miss touching you” his eye never leave her gaze and her cheek flame , she know that stare anywhere . As a lover she had notice all aspect of his passion and if she not mistaken , he was arouse . She nervously move away and went to sleep next to Jade . She waited for him to leave and when he finally did , she turn on her side and gaze at the tiny swaddle creature beside her . How can anyone stay mad at this naughty little vampire? Her little pink face , brown downy hair that reaches to her neck and curl behind her ear , those dark lashes , wide set of beautiful green eye that she inherited from her father . Prisana reach over and lightly tip her daughter perfectly shaped nose , “you little devil” she whispered and then smile as she close her eye to sleep.

Thru out the house everything was peaceful and rest . Until she felt a shift on the bed and slowly open her eye . Jade was right next to her and farer was the demon sleeping beside his daughter . How long were he in bed with them , she wasn’t sure but she felt an urge to wake him up and ask question . Then she saw his hand more upward and rest over Jade’s body , though his eye was still shut but his lip curve into a smile . The scene was utterly beautiful and she didn’t have the heart to disturb the moment .

The next morning she over slept and when she awaken , Jade was missing . She jump out the bed and search the house until she heard a man voice coming from the nursery room . She stop at the door ‘s frame and saw the demon laying on his stomach , Jade was on all four ramming her little head against her father . They were bull fighting like two little kids and by the look of it , Jade was winning . The child gurgle , then a small laugh escape her lip as she push forward and the demon surrender by backing away . Jade became very fond of her father and probable more attach to him than the mother . Prisana felt a bit of jealous and put her hand about her waist , Jade look upward at her mother and smile . It was enough to wash all the frown on her mother’s face.

“come here little mint” she call out while reaching downward to pick up the child into her arm . The demon quickly got up and smile at the couple .

“she very strong” he said and playful pinch the little nose of his daughter . He then remember Jade was a vampire just like him and hundred of question came into his head , “who offer blood to our daughter?” he lip thin and his brow drawn together, “who is this man!” he said violently. He didn’t mean to shout but his jealous rage was hard to control , he waited patiently for a reply , his knuckle tighten . He know it unreasonable to feel this way , who ever this man is , he had offer blood to his daughter and he should be grateful but still --!

“why are you shouting” she was irritated by his tone of voice and didn’t feel the need to explain what “man” he was talking about . Just last night he was pleading and being sincere but right now he a totally lout . She turn away and walk out the room. The demon follow close behind and then step in front her.

“I’m sorry. I was jealous.” he admitted. “Jade can only drink a male’s blood and I thought you probable had some agreement with this fellow or probable very close to him”
The statement make her smile, “I feed her fish’s blood”

His brow lifted , “impossible! Nonhuman blood ? How can this be?”

“it’s true. I feed her a drop of fish’s blood every week. She very healthy.”

They turn to look at their child and then back at each other . The demon was baffle , he never knew it was possible for a vampire to substitute human’s blood . There must be a logic explanation for this ! He said “I think it’s best she take human’s blood . When we return back to the mansion , I’ll ask my father about this strange feeding habit”

“if there no harm in it , I think we should continue with it. This way she can avoid sucking human’s blood in the future , I mean our daughter is a ..female and vampire can only take blood from the opposite gender”

He know where this was heading, he smile and said “are you afraid she will become to addicted to human blood , that she will sleep with men in order to create the finest blood from their body ??”

Her jaw drop and turn to look at her daughter , the little creature gurgle and have drool all around her chin. She quickly wipe it away with her hand and then turn back to the demon, “don’t say that !” she whispered “she might understand our conversation!”

“she only a toddler” he whispered “there no way I will allow her to do such a thing”

They turn to look at their daughter again and laugh . Jade was a joy to watch , the little creature had all four finger in her mouth and squirming in her mother arm . Prisana give her daughter a bath and change her into a new outfit while the demon waited in the living room . It was high noon by the time Prisana had time to cook and she handed Jade to her father while she busy in the kitchen . Tai came into the house and ask the demon what time they should be leaving .

“I’m staying here for a while” said the demon , he had other thing in mind than returning back to the mansion , he glance back toward the kitchen and smile .

“then what should I tell everyone?”

“tell them , I want to be alone for a while. And don’t tell my mother about Prisana and Jade”

“what about your blood’s meal?”

“I have Prisana” the demon grinned.

Tai understood and quietly left the house . The demon look downward and smile at his daughter . He pick her up off the floor and cradle her against his chest . He went into the kitchen and inhale the delicious smell . He hover over Prisana’s shoulder , causing her to have difficulty moving around and then the baby cry . He gently rock the child in his arm while whispering honey words , hoping she will stop crying but his effort cause the baby to cry louder .

“she must be hungry” said the demon and turn to the mother . Prisana straighten her back and turn around. There was blushes on her cheek and was noticed by the demon amusing eye. He push on , “I haven’t seen you feed her anything this morning either . She must be striving” his eye tease the embarrass look on her face when she quickly reach for the baby and carry the child into the bed room.

Once she in the room , she wasted no time to remove her shirt and expose one of her breast . The child’s mouth swooped and begin to suckle , her little eye was getting sleepy . Prisana smoothen the hair on her daughter forehead and lightly patted the puffy cheek in complete adoration , the baby fell asleep but her tiny mouth was still moving . Prisana wasn’t aware of the demon presence by the door way . He observe the scene with amusement and felt the urge to pinch his daughter cheek . Then he saw Prisana put the baby on the bed and pull a cover over the child . She tip toe away but once she turn toward the door , she became stiff as she came face to face with him . She wasn’t full dress yet and his curious eye gaze downward . Her cheek burn and walk back to pick up the blouse off the chair . She was about to throw it on but stop when she felt his hand came from behind and wrap around her waist . His breath was against her neck , he whispered “is there some more left for me”

She gasped, the question was perverted and she was stir by the warm air against her ear . His hand rub her bare stomach as he begin to quick kisses along her neck , head , cheek and hair . She can’t fight the desire he was stirring within her body . It had always been like this ever since she realize she loved him. Everywhere he touches melted her into a poodle of water and she wonder if her response seen a bit ..unlady like ? He turn her around so their eye could lock , she was hopelessly drug by his glowing green eye and knew his intention was more than starring at each other. She hesitated , “ther-their for Jade ..only” she saw the laughter in his eye and wonder if she said something wrong.

“well, she will have to learn how to share it” he grinned and lean foreword to lick her lip .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
heeheee this was a really sweet chapter...aww away from the mansion and at the house together, like a family...prisana loves him soo much :D aum's last line is soo funny...learn to share :loool: jade is soo adorable....

sarN

sarNie Granny
“it still daylight and..” she gasp and run to the kitchen. The demon sighed and follow her . That afternoon they ate burnt rice and fish soup . She does the dishes afterward while he clean out the table . He had never done household chores but right now there are no servants nor does he in position to order Prisana around . In the evening she went outside and water the little garden in the front yard . He watch her from the window , the sun is about to be set and his presence outside will not drain his energy as much but he want to save his strength for tonight and perhaps even take a blood ‘s meal . He haven’t taken one for nearly two weeks and he know his body could not endure anymore skip meal . Tonight he will have to taste her blood, the thought make his body aches with passion , he then remember how awful it taste when they first joined but the other time when he was suffering in the car and she was force to offer blood , it tasted so good and afterward he didn’t bother to taste her again due to her pregnancy . Suddenly , he realize -- he had never taste her blood when in ecstasy !

“why are you smiling to yourself?” she asked . She walk past him and put the vegetable she pick from the garden on the kitchen table

“nothing” he holler back .

She return into the room and ask, “where is Tai?”

“I told him to leave”

“I thought we’re going back to the mansion ?”

“Later. I want to spend sometime alone with just the three of us in this house.”

“is it not because you want to delay the divorce paper! Do you still love her?!” she accused him and didn’t understand why she slip it out . She had always cautious with her jealousy but this time she let out more than she should .Perhaps , her possessive behavior had manifest itself after this morning intimacy that cause her to believe the demon still desire her as he said . And she doesn’t want to get her heart broken again .

“nonsense. It never cross my mind . I told you already , there no other woman I would want to be my wife beside you.” he approach her and reach out to embrace her . She rest her head against his chest and her hand came up to tug on his shirt . He look downward and ask “what is it ?”

She was using his shirt to wipe the tear in her eye . He felt the wetness and smile . Even though woman emotion is still a puzzle to him but he understand her fear and determine to make everything right this time . She probable afraid he wouldn’t goes by his words and divorce Rina . He can sense her vulnerability by the amount of tear she cry on to his shirt . He thought about the possibility -- that she loved him and perhaps that is the reason why she willing to come back to him . If she truly hated him, then she wouldn’t be crying in his arm and fearing he still have some feeling left for Rina. . Perhaps , there were jealousy in those fear as well . The thought brought happiness and his heart slam with excitement . They stood there for several long moment and she begin to sober “it’s all your fault”

“mine? You the one that cried”

“you make me cry”

“your jealousy got the best of you is more like it” he chuckle and felt her hand push against his body , he held her tighter and refuse to release her .

“I was not. I-I…was…I have to make sure ..I-I..” she stammer , no longer making scent of the whole situation .

He gently push her away and cup her cheek , using his thump to wipe the remaining tear that stain her face “for a sweet lover like you , how can I possibly want anyone else . Forget what happen between me and Rina , all those was not real . I was not myself . I will never hurt you again. I will make you an honor woman , you will became my wife and we will live together as a family .” he kiss her forehead and she close her eye to preserve the moment . He draw his head back and stare into her eye.

“there was time I desperately want to run away from you ” she saw his uncertainly and she quickly explain “ I found myself trap with no where out but to accept my fate as a mistress and during those time I was afraid , emotional hurt, tormented --”

“ please , don’t remind me of the past . I was a beast !--”

“let me finish” she held his eye and continue “ but in time my feeling had change , you became gentle and caring , you made me happy and I dream of a future with you as well . When you marry Rina . I was hurt . Then you became a completely difference person , I felt miserable inside and I often cry to myself ”

“sweet jess , I swear I have no memory of this ! Please , no more . I’m sorry I betray your trust” he gather her into his arm and hug her tightly . He whisper against her hair “that person wasn’t me , the real me is right here where I belong …close beside you”

“I feel the same” she whispered and hug him back . The tense overwhelm them as they held on to each other . The baby cries break their moment . Prisana went to see Jade . Several minute later she came out the room . The demon was gone . She walk round and found him in the nursery room .

“why didn‘t you use that crib there” he said pointing to a small crib by the window .

“she use to sleep in it but after a while I decided to keep her close by my side”

“well, it about time she sleep in it again”

“why? The bed is big enough for the both of us”

He turn around and stare at her hard. “how can we make love if she in the middle ? Vampire doesn‘t float on air ”

She felt her face flushed , “is that the only thing on your mind?”

“at the moment , yes” he admitted with a grin

“I just put her back to sleep , I can’t--”

“I’ll do the switch if you afraid she will wake up”

He didn’t wait for her to protest and walk back into her bedroom. Within minute he came out with Jade in his arm . He walk pass her and toward the window where the crib is. He gently place the baby down on the soft bottom cushion and pull the blanket over her tiny body. Mission accomplish . He turn to face her and smile deviously . She turn red from head to toe . It been months since the last time they joined and her body after childbirth seen a bit difference , her breast are more swollen than before , waist expanse and her face is pale , caring for Jade had add lots of stress to her youth . She felt insecure about her body and begin to wring the belt of her robe into a knots , an indication how nervous she is . The demon’s chuckle intense the moment , she want to hide her burning cheek from his glowing green eye.

“I’ll wait for you in the room” she quickly walk away . The shyness of her voice make him smile . He give her a couple minute to get ready before following her into the bedroom. Once inside he found her in bed and under the cover . Desire sweep inside his body like steam from a hot tea . He saw her shoulder was bare and knew she was nude underneath . With his eye never leaving her , he slowly undress himself .She watch him briefly and shyly look away. She wonder if her character seen a bit eager to be in bed with him? After all , he didn’t tell her to go warm the bed nor did he mention about undressing herself while at it! It was all her own doing .

He went to her side of the bed and pulled the covers aside . He didn’t give her time to shield herself or move away from him . He came on top of her , locking his arm on either side of her shoulder so his weight wouldn’t crush her . She was soft all over and feel wonder under his skin . He have to take a deep breath to try to regain his control . He lower himself and felt her lip brush against his shoulder while trying to turn her head away . He moan . She tense . “sweet” she heard him said as he begin to taste her lip with his tongue and his hand stoke her body thoroughly as if he have all the time in the world . She was squirming with sweet delight as his lip tease her with kisses , short and long . He felt warm -- no-- hot and big over her body , completely cover her like a blanket . She couldn’t resist rubbing her toes against his legs , indicating his weight overwhelm her but his crisp hair tickle her and she giggle . He jerk his head back and smile down at her “Feels good , doesn’t it ?”

Crazy demon, he sound please with himself and he look happy , too . She frown , “I was ticklish” she whisper.

“puny human, why don’t you just admit it” his eye sparkle with a slight hint of self absorbing . He whispered “that you desire me as much as I do” he kiss her forehead .

“I’m being seduce . It‘s a normal reaction” she counter

“then , tonight let me taste your finest blood when your body reach ecstasy” he shifted and draw her thighs apart with his knee . It didn’t take long for him to sink in and prolong his passion until she was clawing his shoulder , squirming , and he heard her soft moan. It sound so sweet , that it entice him to go on and on , nearly out of breath as they melt to the heat of passion . Just when she was about to close her eye to let the feeling take over , he lift her off the bed with one arm and sink his fangs along her neck line. She can hear the suckling of his mouth against her skin . She was blissfully exhausted but it felt wonderful as she close her eye . He laid her back down and wipe the drop of blood at the corner of his mouth. She taste delicious …sweet as honey and satisfying . He waited till she open her eye and when she did he lean down to brush his lip against her . He move to laid on his side and put his arm round her , pulling her tightly against him. He knew then that she love him. A vampire can sense it thur her blood.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
awww... hehe.. the last two updates put a huge smile on my face.. the part where the demon played with his daughter remind me of when my man played with our daughter on the floor like that.

it's so odd how prisana is his lover and his meal.. lol.. well... it's kinda sexy.. but in real life, I hope I don't become anyone's meal!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HOT HOT HOT...prisana reached ecstasy....awww he knows that she loves him, if only he says it to her...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the updates... HOT!! *fans myself*

"is there some more left for me" <-- i find this line so funny! :loool:

I have a question though, is there a tendency that Jade would also be lusty like her father when she grows up? :huh:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so great... got two chapters today... hahaha...

oh my... aum is so lusty... haha... this two chapters looks so nice... they look like one happy family... so happy reading it...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll finish this fiction very soon , and start on 3N & Aces . Last weekend i went to see Twilight and love it . Also , i thought about it . Since Twilight is in still in my head , I'm going write a sequel to MM and this time it going be action pack kind of type .

cecilia

Staff member
^oooh, making Jade the devil in the 2nd edition? .. nice ..

I'm waiting for QUEEN ACES KING too :clap: can't wait ^^

tHE NEW UPDATE IS SO CUTE :wub:

i wanna go and see twilight, but i read mix review and still in question about it.
My little read all three books and love it, but didn't get to see it yet b/c i didn't want to go yet. LOl ..
If it's this good, i'll think about it ^^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn.. that chapter was very sweet.... :wub:
sarn has become a twilight fan! :lol:
make the man like edward!

ceci - if you didn't read the book... you're probably going to like it....