Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
By the master's behavior, Prisana should realized that he under a spell... she needs to get to the bottom of it!!

I'm just glad that at least Le is on her side in that awful mansion... hopefully Ms. Nawaldee will come to her senses and try to get Rina off her back.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... it's so sad.... pity prisana... faster make rina move away from the whole picture... can't stand her... surely aum will regret later for what he did now even though he's under the spell..

cecilia

Staff member
aish, too hard for my poor heart to accept.
i will come back and read when he regain his conscious.

sarN

sarNie Granny
They were midway down the stair when Le swirl around and wave her hand to stop Rina from taking another step down and said , “ ..you know what . I lie . Yes I did ..”

“ you what !?..” Rina said angrily , “ ..what kind of game you’re playing ?!..”

“..no game . It call luring the witch out of the cave ..”

“..I get it ..” Rina cross her arm and laugh , “..you want me out the room so your little servant friend can go talk to my husband ..isn’t that right ?..”

Le clap her hand and said , “ ..aren’t we smart today ..”

Rina straighten her back and tighten her fist , “ ..the stupid one is your friend , its useless to even try to steal my husband back . He is completely mine now ..” she snorted

“..you are politically incorrect in using the term husband for yourself because the young master is our husband as well..”

“..we are married now !!..” Rina screamed

“..it doesn’t mean anything if he still have us hanging around in the mansion -- all 25 of us -- no-- 26..”

“..you know what , talking to you is a waste of my time . I’m going back to sleep with my husband !..” Rina snorted and march up the stair way leaving Le in great amusement .

The next morning at the breakfast table everyone was surprise to see the demon appear before them with Rina by his side , she was giggling and flaunting the demon around , as if he was a trophy that she just won . Ms. Nawahdee remain silent while enjoying her meal , even though she sense the tension among the mistress and suddenly she caught a glance of Prisana in the corner of her eye and knew the girl been watching her . Ms. Nawahdee shift in her chair and lost confidence in the makeup that Nana suggested , her aging face is noticeable -- any fool can tell but nobody dare to question her . The demon sat down beside Prisana and Rina was disgusted and shouted “ you ! Go sit in my old chair !..”

The demon turn to the girl next him and said , “ ..from now on this seat belong to Rina , my wife ..”

Everyone at the table became utterly quiet and watch Prisana move out her seat and take the spot where Rina use to sit . The demon seen like he didn’t care nor does his eye show any kind of emotion. His mind was completely focus on one thing ---his current wife . Rina smile in approve and happily sat down beside him. All thru the breakfast time Rina keep spoon feeding the demon and the two of them laugh with great happiness . The mistress was shock , they had never witness such behavior from the young master before because in the past he had always been aloof and hardly talk nor does he indulge on anyone like this witch !Tempter was boiling inside each of the mistress as they watch with great envy -- accept Prisana , she was tore and crush inside that it seem impossible to live if she continue to watch the couple . Ms. Nawahdee remain calm even though the distraction was unbearable and Rina wasn’t at all behaving like a lady ! The little minx outrageously loud with her giggle and now she was on the her son lap , kissing his face and nibbling his ear . It was to much for this old lady ! Ms.Nawahdee rise from the table and left the dinning room . Rina throw her head back and said “ ..honey lick me !..” . The demon lower his head and run his tongue up and down her neck . She gasp with pleasure and grab his head to hold him still . One by one everyone left the table in disgust .

Ms. Nawahee enter the library and hear foot step from behind , she look over her shoulder and said , “ ..what do you want ..”

“..I-I..I want to thank you for saving my life ..” said Prisana , taking a couple step backward to keep a good distance between them .

“..I only want to save my grandchild ‘s life , not you ..”

“..we are thankful and your secret -- “

The old lady swirl around and angry eye fire at her , “ .. you want to use my secret against me !! Is that it !! ”

Prisana quickly explain , “ ..no no . I have no intention of black mailing you . Your secret is safe with me . I swear it..”

Ms. Nawahdee stare at the young girl doubtfully but there was also sincerity in her eye and the old lady sign inwardly . One Rina is enough --she doesn’t need another one but she couldn’t help asking , “ ..why ? You can easily blackmail me to do anything ..”

“..you saved us . There no reason for me to be ungrateful and use this against you ..”

The old lady flinched. She didn’t expect to receive any merit for what she done but the young girl is indeed thankful and Ms. Nawahdee was aware of it . Rina on another hand was completely opposite and vicious ! “ ..alright then , it settle . If nothing else , leave me alone ..”

“ ..there is another thing ..”

“ ..then hurry , I have other thing to worry about ..”

She fidget , “..t-there s-some changes in my body ..”

“..O’ ? what is it ?..” Ms. Nawahdee look down on the belly and then back to the young girl face.

“..the baby been moving so much and I-I’m scar . There no body for me to discuss this with and the master ..” her voice begin to break but she continue on , “ he doesn’t have the time ..” she pause as tear leak from the corner of her eye and she quickly wipe it .

“..and you come to me instead ? ..”

“..yes madam..”

The old lady take a couple step toward her and reach out to feel the round belly . Immediately she felt the baby kicking from inside . A smile form in her face as she continue to rub along mount. The baby energy is at its peck ! It must be the vampire blood that Ms. Nawahdee insert inside the young girl body on the night she was injury . It cause the baby to rapidly increase in size . At this rate Prisana will deliver soon and the next full moon is within 3 days . Lord, this is unbelievable ! Her grandchild is about to be born . Ms . Nawahdee remove her hand and said , “ ..in 3 day you will become a mother ..”

“ …is it possible ?..”

“..your body had absorb my vampire blood and in the process so is your child . In this stage you should remain in your bed . When the time come I will deliver the baby , the doctor will treat you after you give birth . That night I will take the baby away from you ..”

“..but why ?..”

“ ..had you forgotten ? During the full moon all vampire transform into their true form and your child will became a white skinned demon , it will draw blood from the first human it see and if that human is one of the parent , the child will die immediately ..”

Prisana gasp , “ ..will I get to hold my child that night ..”

“..yes , of course . The transformation only last 15 minute . I’ll let you stay until you are heal and ready to leave ..”

“ ..no! I can’t leave without my child !..”

“..I will make sure a great sum of money will be granted to you..”

“..but it unnecessary , money mean nothing to me! ..”

“..don’t be stubborn ! Take it and live a rich life . You will find someone that love you and give you another child in the future . No good will come of you , if you stay. I told you before , didn‘t I ? My son doesn’t love you or any human . He only see you as a breeder and nothing more ”

Prisana stumble backward and said “..but he said I can stay here with him ..”

“..obviously , he lie to you . He have a wife now and he seen to have forgotten about you as well..” Ms.Nawahdee watch the young girl being to weep and knew she had stab her in the heart . The demon is under a spell of the black candle , so there no way he will protect this young girl and Ms. Nawahdee smile in relief at the thought of successfully kick Prisana out of the mansion without her son interfering but thru those belief moment of content she was also aware of the young girl distress and saw the tear in her eye begin to pour down . Perhaps , if this young girl wasn’t Seyla’s daughter -- then -- Ms. Nawahdee shook the thought away and walk out the room.

Leaving Prisana in anguish as tear continue to flow , she wasn’t ready to leave the demon nor this mansion without knowing the truth behind her mother ‘s death . In, the next couple days Prisana was not allow to leave the chamber . Ms. Nawahdee send servant to check on her at every hour and to report back if there any changes in the young girl ‘s health . Everyone knew about the baby due date except the father of the child . Nobody had inform him nor will Rina allow it and the two lover carry on with their endless pampering thru out the day . On the third day , Le came into the chamber and saw Prisana sit up on the bed with her back against the pile of pillow .

“..how are you feeling ..” ask Le , sitting down on the mattress beside her .

“..there no words to describe it ..” she replied . Her face wasn‘t turn as she continue to stare into the open window . One of her hand rest on the huge belly while the other was wiping something from her cheek .

“..don’t worry . When the baby is here he will come ..”

“..when he does , I’m afraid I be gone by then ..”

“..don’t be silly , you have to stay for the sake of your child..”

“..the one person I hope to protect me , no longer wanted me .”

“..He will come to his sense ! I’m telling you , that witch had done something to the young master !! I have to find out what it is !..”

“ nobody can force him to do anything unless his wanted to ..” Prisana use both of her hand to push herself upward . She let out a shout scream . There was pain on the side of her belly , “ ..madma’ Le , my stomach hurt ..”

Le froze and watch Prisana struggle with the pain for a belief moment, and ask “..w-what wrong ..don’t tell me ..” Le gasp , “ ..your water broke ?!!..” she rise up and pace the room franticly , “..we need hot water ! Doctor ! ..”

“..it’s gone ..” said Prisana . The pain had lessen .

Le stop pacing and rush to her side , “ ..are you sure ? I was about to go crazy for a sec there ! ..”

“..you seen more stress out than me ..”

“..of course ! This is exciting ! Within just a few hour we will have a new member in the mansion ! A little vampire with green eye !..” Le giggle and said , “ ..I wonder if the baby will inherit the young master ‘s eye ?..”

“..she will be a beautiful baby then ..”

“..she ? Are you sure it’s a girl ?..”

“..I want a girl ..”

“..what do the young master want ?..”

“..he said , boy or girl it doesn’t master ..” Prisana became silent and turn on her side , to hide the tear but Le could read the body language and place her hand on Prisana’s shoulder to comfort her .

“..try not to think about it much . You have to be strong in this stage , for your child and your health. I still think you should have the baby at the hospital . I heard the first child is the hardest to deliver ..”

Prisana cling the pillow , “ really ?..” her voice was mix with uncertain and fear.

“..yes -- I mean . No..” Le hit her mouth and correct her statement , “ ..I mean . First child is easy to give birth ..” Le smile uneasily and curse herself silently for that outburst .

“..the sun is about to be down ..” Prisana look toward the window and saw daylight was about to dim .

“..I should leave now . And don’t you dare worry about what I just said ! Just relax ..” Le watch her back side and waited for a reply . When there was none she move off the bed and exit the chamber.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
aiyo.. why ms nawaldee still want prisana to go? can't she see she's a good person.. sigh... unlike rina...

hope aum will be awake soon to stop her from leaving... can't stand how she's suffering there...

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks Jen for that short comments. he still in dazed .. i'll wait then .. i was hoping, this will be the ultimate wakeup call update .. i guess not :(

lady0fdarkness

poor Prisana.. she feels so lonely.. I can feel her loneliness... Sighh. I hope the master regain his true self again. I thought ms. Nawaldee had a heart, but I guess I was wrong. :(

=********( <- that's my tears

sarN

sarNie Granny
All the mistress was in their night gown as they waited downstairs in the living room -- except for Rina . They were excited about the child even though none of them want to admit it . It been hours into the night but there was no sign of Prisana going into labor . They were getting tier and sleepy , when Le came running into the room . Everyone was starlet and all eye were on Le with question on their mind .

“..nothing , this the 6th time I went up to check on her ..” said Le

“..why is everyone stay up for this ?..” ask one of the mistress from way back of room and everyone fumble with excuses .

“..I-I couldn’t sleep !!..” another mistress blurted and everyone else agreed by nodding their head .

Le laughed, “ ..if you girls want to see the child , just say so ! We had known each other for some time now , there no need to put on a mask . None of us was able to conceive a child but now there a girl that could . We should give her our support ..”

“..what are you bladding about ! That servant girl was just lucky that all ! I will get pregnant one day ” said one mistress .

“..just lucky ? ..” Le snorted , “ ..keep dreaming girl . Keep dreaming..”

Some of the mistress laugh at the girl with the sudden out blurt. Everyone was aware that none of them will ever have a chance to get pregnant because the demon had not bed them for months , ever since Prisana became a mistress --except for Rina . They do not understand what happen to the young master but one thing for sure , it’s not his own free willing to except Rina above everyone else -- especially the mother of his child . It out of his character to do so . Suddenly , there was a scream coming from up stair and everyone stare at each other as the scream continue .

“..Le ! That sound like Prisana ! Go check on her !..” said one of the mistress

“ ..o’ god ..she probable in labor ..” cries Le in sudden panic , she cover her own mouth and jump in joy while the rest of the mistress shout at her to goes up stair to found out what happening . In the distance Tai came running up the hall way and pass the living room . Le call out for him , “ ..Tai ! Wait a minute !..” .

He heard his name and turn around to run back , “ yes’ madam ..” he was panting and holding his stomach .

“..why are you in such a rush ? ..”

“..the d-doctor ..” he stop to breath and then continue , “ ..I have to pick up the doctor at his house …now ..”

“..lord , Prisana is really in labor !!..” she shouted

“ y-yes ! Ms. Nawahdee told me to go as fastest as I can !..”

All the mistress shouted , “ Then go !!..”

Tai turn around and run out the main entrance . Le went up stair and walk down the hallway in the East Wing . The screaming sound was still heard across the hallway , the door to the young master’s chamber was open when Le went inside . The light was not turn on only the candle lights was left to bright the room and the curtain was pull completely back and the moon was fully expose thru the long window panel . There was several bowl of hot boil water at the feet of the bed , the steam was thick, heat was terrible and standing beside the bed was Ms. Nawahdee and Nana. Prisana was lying restlessly on the bed with her head tossing and turning on the pillow as pain shot thru her.

“..lift both of her leg up ..” said Ms. Nawahdee .

Nana climb on the bed and draw Prisana’s knees upward , and move to grip the fiber leg in place and wait for the next command . Ms. Nawahdee said “ ..keep your knee up . It’s not time yet and the pain you feeling right now is a contraction . All women go thru this labor pain..”

There was sweat and discomfort on the young girl face as she force to nod her head . Then another sharp pain kick in , she moan and cries . It was heartbreaking to watch , Le thought and wish the young master was here to support the mother of his child . Ms. Nawahdee signal Nana to move off the bed and use the towel to wipe the sweat on Prisana’s face.

“..Ms. Nawahdee , you want me to call young master ..” Le asked .

“..No need ..”

The pain rose unbearably , and Prisana screamed just as Le was about to leave . Prisana push herself upward and breath in deeply as other pain shoot in. She collapse back onto the pillow , panting and crying , Nana try to smoothen the discomfort by saying words of encouragement, “ ..keep breathing in and out , the pain will lessen soon ..”

Prisana turn to the side with sweat and tear on her face , “ ..where is he..” her voice was hoarse .

“..um ..he will be here soon ..” said Nana with an unsure face then turn to look up at Ms. Nawahdee to confirm it but the old lady didn’t say a word in return . Prisana knew by their face expression , he is no where near . She didn’t care anymore if he come or not because it doesn’t matter , but once the pain came again she begin to cries out his name , “..master !..” . Who she kidding. She want him here . He was responsible !

“ ..I’ll get him ..” shouted Le and hurry out the door before Ms. Nawahdee can stop her and said “..there no use . He will not leave Rina..”

“ ..madam’ how long will she have to suffer ?..” Nana asked while continuing to wipe the sweat that wet the young girl face.

“ ..not long , when the hour strike 12 ..” Ms. Nahwahdee turn around and stare up at the full moon in the sky thru the window panel .

Meanwhile , Le flung open the door to Rina’s chamber and march inside . There was black smoke everywhere and the scent was clogging her nose . Le stop at the foot of the bed and said , “ ..alright , that’s enough . Get up !..”

The demon was laying on the bed with his head on Rina’ s lap , she was feeding him grape . They ignore Le and continue where they left off . Rina’s head came down to kiss the demon forehead and he reach up to playfully pinch her nose . Le grow irritated and her voice became deadly , “ ..master , I don’t know what this witch been feeding you but you have to snap out of it ! Prisana is about to give birth and it only right if you stay by her side !..”

“ ..its normal for woman to have babies , I would be no help at all if I go ..” said the demon and open his mouth for another grape .

“ ..plus, he is busy ..” Rina added .

Le coughed , the smoke was choking her as she fan herself , “ ..busy ? ..” she snorted and walk around the bed observing the couple , she cross her arm and said “ ..I have nothing else to say but ..master ..” she paused hoping to catch the demon attention but his eye never left Rina’ s face . Le sighed , and said “ ..you will regret it when she leave ..” Le waited for a respond but the demon continue to chuckle and eat the grape Rina’s was feeding him . Le shake her head in disappointment and left the chamber …

Ms.Nawahdee pace the room while constantly look out the window , “ ..this is strange . It already midnight and the moon is high in the sky , why haven’t she give birth yet ?..”

Prisana moan and grip both side of the pillow her head was resting on . Nana rub the belly downward causing the sensation to build up and was throbbing pain thru out the young girl body . All midwife use this method to help push the baby downward and out the mother womb .

“ ..ahhh…I can’t bear it anymore ..” Prisana cry out in despair . She knew there will be pain but she never imagine it was this much ! She felt as if her body was rip apart and all she can think about was the demon. How she wish he was here to share this miracle but he is heartless ..indeed at the last moment . Months of endearment he had shower -- was nothing but lie. It must be true . He only want a child and nothing more . She was just a breeder . All hope of happiness was never her to begin with and she was a fool to think he might love her as well . He a demon . A night creature that rob her virginity and cause pain into her heart , at the end he was everything she hated . She an idiot to fall in love with a vampire . She should have left him when she had a chance . “ ..ahhh…” she screamed and lift her head off the pillow , pushing and pushing and pushing until finally she felt something slip out of her body . She collapse back onto the pillow .

A baby cries was heard and join with Nana exclamation , “ It’s a girl !!! Madam’ it a girl !!..”. Ms. Nawahdee grab a towel to wrap the baby inside and quickly left the room , Nana follow her . Prisana saw the two leaving but was to exhausted to speak and her hand came up , trying to call them back . Her eye close and her voice trail off .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
when will aum be broken from the spell....he just missed prisana give birth to their daughter....ms. nawahdee should find it in her heart to let prisana live there...i hope prisana finds out the truth about her mother's death.. GREAT UPDATES :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
When she awoke , it was the next day . Nana was sitting beside her . She smiled down at her and gave her some water , holding her head gently in the crook of her arm .

“..thank you ..”

Nana nodded. “..the servant will bring you some soup in a little bit ..”

Prisana try to wriggle herself upward but the pain below her stomach prevent her , “..it still hurt..”

“..just rest , your body is sensitive right now . The doctor just give you a shot and left already ..”

“..w-what about my baby ?..” her voice was nearly in tear .

“..with Madam’ . She beautiful..”

“..can I see her ?..”

“..sure but not now . Just rest another hour ..”

“..please , I want to see her . Please ..Nana..” her eye begin to watery as she reach out to hold Nana’s hand filmy in her.

“ ..you will have to breast feed her , so don’t worry . She asleep right now ..” Nana smile and remove the girl hand from her . She left the room and close the door . Prisana stare up the ceiling silently sobbing , it had been a painful experience but she was happy to receive the gift of life and it was more than she can dream of . She a mother now and thought overwhelm her .

Nana went into Ms. Nawahdee’s chamber and stood silently by the door . Ms. Nawahdee was holding the baby in her arm , rocking it gently , the baby is still asleep , little lip was pouting with bubble coming out. Ms. Nawahdee smile in amuse , she adore the little creature .

“..Nana , come and look . Isn’t she adorable !..”

“..yes she is . Cute little minx ..” Nana stretch her head up to peek at the baby .

“..how the girl doing ..”

“..she just woke up and ask about her baby ..”

“..and what did you said to her ..”

“..I told her in a little bit I’ll bring the baby to her ..”

“..I should reward that girl greatly for giving me the most beautiful granddaughter ..”

“..do you still want her to leave the mansion ?..” Nana ask and then hesitated to speak but she manage to said “..it’s a sin to separate a mother and her child ..Madam’..”

She sighed , “ ..Nana, you must understand . This girl is Seyal ‘s daughter ..”

“..it doesn’t matter , we did not kill her mother ..”

“..why suddenly you on her side ?..”

Nana was taken back and quickly explain , “ ..I-I pity her . I mean ..after all . She did spare my life . She is harmless …compare to Rina ..”

Ms.Nawahdee angrily said , “..Rina , that witch !..” . The baby cries . Ms.Nawahdee pouted her lip and apologue to the baby , whisper cooed words and gently rock the baby in her arm .

“..perhaps she is hungry ..” said Nana.

“ ..you are right , it’s time for my little vampire to taste it’s second meal ..” she agreed and use her finger to tap the baby ‘s chin .

At the study hall , all the mistresses gather around Le in great participation as they share their thought about Prisana’s baby . Last night none of them went to bed till 4 in the morning and they finally catch a glimpse of the baby girl when Ms. Nawahdee came back inside the mansion after staying outside nearly an hour .

“..she was so cute ! Tiny leg and tiny arm !!..” cries one of the mistress with a voice full of zest .

“..did any of you saw her eye !! Was it green !!?!..” ask another mistress

“..her eye was close , I couldn’t tell !!..” said Le and then add , “ but I bettch it’s green !..” . All the girls giggle and imagine the infant face would look like with green eye .

“..I want to hold her in my arm and squeeze the gut out of her tiny body !!..” said the oldest mistress

“..and that is why nobody in their right mind will let you hold their child !!..” Le snapped .

Everyone laugh and eagerly rush down the hallway in the East Wing . They want to see the baby again and they stop in front of the demon’s bedchamber . Le knock the door and heard Prisana call out “ ..come in ..” . Everyone pour themselves inside and each one was smiling , fidgeting , fanning , pushing , shoving and their eye roam the room for any sign of a little vampire . Prisana was shock to see so many people standing at the foot of her bed , though the room is huge but putting 26 girls together seen like the whole town had came out . Le was the first to speak , “ ..where your baby ? We want to see her ..” . Everyone nodded with sparkler in their eye .

“..here she is ..” said Nana , holding the tiny infant in her arm . Everyone move closer to steal a glimpse of the little vampire and Nana shouted , “ back off !! She can’t breath with all your faces blocking her !..” . All the mistress immediately back away to make room . Nana approach the bed . Prisana was in tear once the baby fall into her arm , she had never hold an infant before and she was afraid the little creature will slip out of her arm , she cling the infant close to her bosom . The room became silent as mother and daughter saw each other the first time , the baby eye begin to open , little by little the tiny eye lid flutter and everyone lean foreword with curiosity and just as they expected , the infant eye was …pure emerald just like her father and her flawless skin was white as snow , her hair was thick black , perfect nose and lip . Her tiny finger wrap around her mother thump . Gift of life was the most precious thing a person can give and the thought brought tear into everyone eye . Prisana cried and brought her head down while embracing her daughter .

Ms. Nawahdee stood by the door and smile , as old memory came to life before her eye . The first time she held her son in her arm was the happiness day of her life but during that time her husband was still mad at her for having affair with a human man without his content and he wasn’t there at the birth of Aum . The painful memory of giving birth alone still linger in her heart but she was grateful that her husband finally forgive her and accept Aum as his own . They where happy with the three of them but she know her husband want a child of his own blood . Ms. Nawahdee push the memory away and approach the bed , “ ..the baby is hungry , everyone leave the room . That‘s enough for one day …”

All the mistress was disappointed and left the room one by one . Nana stay behind to teach Prisana how to feed the baby . Ms.Nawahdee close the door .

“..how much do she drink ?..”

Nana laugh , “ ..well , until she pull her mouth out perhaps ? Now , turn around I’ll unbutton the gown ..” . Prisana does as she was told and once her gown slip down , revealing her bare breast , she was embarrass and felt uncomfortable . Nana frown and said , “ ..there nothing to be embarrass about . I’m not a man . Now , bring the baby toward our nipple ..”

Prisana adjust her arm and draw the baby closer . The tiny head move against her breast until her lip touch one of the nipple , her mouth swoop quickly and begin to suckle . Prisana burst out laughing , it tickle and tighten at the end where her daughter was sucking . “ ..Nana , what if I run out of milk ?..”

“..silly girl , your breast will keep on producing milk for a long time . That’s why your breast swollen up so much ..”

“..it tickle ..”

“..you will get use to it ..”

“..Nana..”

“..yes ?..”

“..thank you very much for everything ..”

“..I was only doing my duty ..”

“.. duty or not , the important thing is that you was there when I was in pain . You help deliver my daughter ..”

“..you save me from getting kick out of the mansion and you didn’t press charges against me , we are even now ..”

Prisana smile and turn her attention to her daughter , who now had fallen asleep . Nana smile at the couple . She admit , before she had hated Prisana but her view had change . The poor girl had never done anything wrong --- it was her that treated this girl unfairly and even try to kill her but at end it was her kindness and forgiveness that make the young master not to kick her out the mansion. This is probable the reason why the young master had fallen in love with this servant girl but sadly , the witch who doesn’t deserve the demon ‘s affection have sole control over his heart with the usage of the black candle . What a pity , thought Nana . If only the young master see his child right now under the care of the woman he loved …

It was dark . There was no moon , no stair to lighten the sky when the demon woke up from a night mare and move off the bed to stand beside the open window to get some fresh air . It been a long time since he last dream about the black veil . He was panting and sweating as the cool air rush across his face. He look over his shoulder and saw Rina still asleep . He felt strange and out of place , he walk out the room and walk down the dark hall way . Everyone was sound asleep as he walk bare feet . Suddenly , he heard a cries from a distance . It sound like a baby crying , perhaps it’s one of the servant ‘s baby ? But why would there be one in the East Wing ? The servant house is over at the West Wing ? Thinking nothing of it he continue down the hallway , he thought about visiting his father and talk to him about the dream again . Then , the cry become clearer and clearer . He stop and turn to face a door . It was coming from his bedchamber . His mind suddenly went blank and his hand close around the door knob . He turn it open and step inside . It was completely dark with only a small lamp light on the table near the bed . He saw a woman figure holding a child in her arm , rocking her body to a sweet tone she was humming .

“..master ?..”

He approach the bed and when he came to full view he move to sit on the bed . He stare at the child in her arm . “ ..what the -- who is that ?..” his question eye trail upward until their eye meet . Prisana couldn’t believe his question . How can he play so innocently ? She manage to swallow the tear in her eye and answer , “ ..our daughter ..”

The answer was mind blowing . He was aware of Prisana’s existence but something had block all his feeling for her but strangely he felt connected to the child , his arm stretch out . She stare at him . He said , “ ..let me hold her ..” . Slowly , she transport the baby into his arm . He draw the child toward his chest , making sure he doesn’t drop her and he stare into child’s face .

“ ..put that baby down !!..” Rina screamed . The couple quickly turn their head toward the sound and saw Rina storm in .The baby cry . The demon give the child back to Prisana and rise .

“..that baby is my daughter ..” said the demon

“..goes back to our bed chamber ..NOW..” Rina demanded .

The demon was silent . He doesn’t like the tone of her voice and he was aware of his child crying in the background but his mind choose to follow Rina’s order and silently walk out the room . Rina turn to Prisana and shouted , “ ..he is MINE !!..” she laughed and follow her husband .

“..darling , shhh ..it alright ..” she whisper and rock the baby gently as she watch the demon step out . She bit her lip and roll back her eye to stop the tear from flowing . She had promise herself not to shred anymore tear. No more . It’s his choice to neglect her and their daughter , it’s his own action and nobody else . There no excuse he can ofter for not being there at the birth of their daughter like he promise . He doesn’t want her anymore and he clearly show it . He is married . She have to be strong and…forget about him and start over . But why does her heart still ache ? -- because she love him to much . She decided, she will run away . She no longer want to know the truth behind her mother death . Everything is the past . The future is what she want .

lady0fdarkness

:( I'm so sad......... Prisana gave birth without Aum .. I'm sad cause I remember how much Aum wanted to be there for baby and mother, but that damn red smoke!!!!!!!!!!! sarN ! Pleaseeee....you're torturing me!! Wake Aum up from that trance Rina put him under.