Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
wow. happy that both mother and child are doing great.
he's such a romantic man after all these harsh image.
love it so much, got me blushing once again.

thanks for the update.
can't wait to read more.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nana was in Ms. Nawahdee’s bedchamber and was on her knee , “ ..I try to kill her ..” she confessed and look toward the bed but all she saw was Ms. Nawahdee laying on the mattress with her back facing Nana.

“..why..” reply a calm voice

“..b-because I hate her ! She had witchcraft the young master ’s heart !..”

“..did you act alone , tell me truth ..”

“..you know I will never lie to you . Rina came up with the plan and she convince me to follow thru..”

“..was it you that drug the wine ..”

“..yes ..”

“..idiot . You know how long I waited for a grandchild ! If you kill that girl , you are killing my grandchild as well..”

“..forgive me ! I was a fool . I will never do such a thing ever again ! I only want the young master to be free from that witch !..”

“..yes , you are a fool . To save my grandchild ’s life I have give that girl my vampire ’s blood . It was the only way to restore the blood she lost and given strength to the little vampire inside her womb. You should know the result ..”

Nana was shock and tear fill her eye , “ ..I never expect for this to happen ! I’m sorry ! Vampire can only draw blood from human to survive but vampire must never give blood to human . The effect will cause the vampire to age rapidly with in days and their power will dissolve ..”

Ms.Nawahdee slowly sit up and her long black hair became white , Nana was speechless as she watch the old lady rise from the bed . Her back was still facing Nana , “..without my power , I’m just an old hag like you . Are you happy now ..”

“ NO! I’m sorry ! Please for give me !..” Nana bang her head on the floor and begin to weep violently .

“..Prisana is not who you think she is . She is Seyla‘s daughter . I had known this for quite sometime now but I keep it from my husband . I was waiting until she give birth and then throw her out the mansion . Your effort was unnecessary but you went behind my back and listen to Rina without discussing it with me ..”

Nana stop crying and lift her head up , shock and said “..no wonder that night she was asking me about Seyla ..”

Ms.Nawahdee turn her head slightly to the side , “ ..what ? Does that girl know Seyla is her mother ?!..”

“..I’m not sure but she said she had seen ..Seyla..” Nana shiver as memory of last night appear before her eye . It was clearly a ghost that she seen last night !!

“..if indeed that girl know her true identity , then her intension to stay in this mansion is to find out what happen to her mother 20 years ago ..”

“..I admit back then I did threaten her to leave but she return back to the mansion and then disappear several days later but we didn’t kill her ! There nothing to hide !..”

“..yes , we have nothing to hide but if Prisana was to found out who the killer is , she might regret it ..”

“..who the killer ?..”

Ms.Nawahdee was silent and then said , “ ..I wish not to talk about it . Leave . And I can not help you Nana . Your fate is up to my son ..”

“..but madam !..”

“…Leave !..”

Nana sadly rise and left the room . On her way out she run into the demon . Nana quickly got on her knee and pleaded , “ please master , forgive me ! I will never do such a thing again !!..” she cries out, “..I was stupid ! Please , do not kick me out the mansion !..”

The demon was angry and his fist ball up tightly but he remember Prisana’s words . If his lover wish to forgive this old hag , he should as well -- even though he want to rip the old hag to shred ! , “ ..you should thank Prisana . It was her that ask me to forgive you because she think your judgment was temperately blind because of your loyalty toward my family but I know you hate her! I should stab you in the chest and ask you how does it feel !..”

Nana cried loudly and her body tremble on the ground , “ ..I will never hurt her again ..”

“..Prisana have never think badly of you . Yes. She had told me about your unfairly treatment but she never told me to go scorn at you . It was me that couldn’t hold my temper. She have a heart more pure than you . It a shame because you are way older than her and your judgment should be wiser . I’m disappointed in you..”

The old lady lift her head with tear still flowing down . Yes. The young master scorning is true . She is the oldest servant in the mansion and her behavior should be an elderly figure ! , “ ..I have no idea , young master . Send my graduate to her for giving me a second chance ..”

“ ..I will. Now go tell the servant to bring some food to her in my chamber .And how is my mother , I saw you came out of her chamber ..”

“..she is fine and wish to be left alone in the next couple days ..”

“..is there something wrong ?..”

“..nothing , it her wish ...”

The demon look toward the door that lead to his mother ‘s chamber and then decided to check on her on another time . He turn around and head back to his chamber .

In the garden . Le throw down the basket of flower and all the rose spill out . Tai quickly bend down to collect all the rose that scatter on the ground , one by one he put it back in the basket .

“..this is unbelievable !..” said Le , “ the bitch went thru the wedding with the missing groom and our Prisana was chase by that old hag and nearly die last night ! Justice isn’t serve ! What did the doctor said about Prisana‘s condition ?..”

“..he didn’t even treat her yet and Ms.Nawahdee told me to take him back home ..”

“..what?! this is a bit crazy. So, Prisana didn’t have any medical treatment last night ?! Didn‘t you said she was bleeding nonstop!”

“..yes she was but the doctor didn’t treat her ..”

“..is she ok then?!..”

“..I think so . Because when I came back from dropping the doctor off . The servant girl that was with Prisana at time said Ms. Nawahdee call her back inside to clean up . And Prisana was in good health ..”

“..amazing ..”

“..what so amazing ?..”

“..Prisana health was restore without the doctor treatment . Isn‘t it a bit strange ?..”

“..perhaps , Ms.Nawahdee had some old fashion remedy..”

“..nonsense , she not a witch doctor ! There must be an explanation . ” Le cross her arm and thought about the pass 3 year she had stay in the mansion . Never once had she seen Ms. Nawahdee fall sick and Le had always been suspicious of the old lady feature. She is nearly 60 years old but there hardly any wrinkle , white hair or any sign of aging -- perhaps Ms.Nawhadee is not what she appear to be ?

Meanwhile , the demon had return back inside his chamber and saw Prisana walk toward the window . He run up to her and held her arm , “ ..why are you up ? You need to rest and heal your body ..”

“..strange , after I lay down for a few min I suddenly feel very energized ..”

“..you were in so much pain last night and was bleeding a lots , how can you recover so quickly . Come on , let me carry you back to bed ..” his arm came down to scoop her leg up but she move away . He came toward her again and her hand came up to stop him .

“..im seriously , I feel very strong ..”

“..prove it ..”

“..how ?..”

He move closer until her belly was press against his front . She look up into his eye and read his thought . Obviously , he want her passionately and she was fully aware of his hand rubbing against her arm . He said , “..the bed is not that far , lets test it out . I want to see how strong is ..it”

She blush like hot lava. It true that her body feel great and there was no pain anywhere , as if she never got hurt ! But still -- to test “it” , is out the question . Even though she secretly excited by his words but the thought was quickly shook away . She will be a mother soon and mother should behavior accordingly --beside , she doesn‘t feel attractive with her huge belly in the way and the thought of her performing in this stage of pregnancy bring more blushes and fire to her cheek . The awkwardness is to embarrassing and she wonder if the baby will feel it’s dad kicking from the outside ? Ah…she is thinking provocative again . It all the demon fault ! Her inter desire had manifested as days goes by !!!! She clear her throat , “.. you are right ..I do feel tier very tier..” she lied and saw his winning expression .

“..I was right , wasn’t I ? Come on , you need your rest ..” he lift her up and carry her to bed.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am so so so very content right now knowing that the stupid Nana knows that it was Prisana who forgave her.. and it was Prisana who stopped the master from ripping her into shreds!!!!!! Now.. she better be nice from now on.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really want to know who the killer was.....so ms. nawahdee is aging...i wonder what's she's going to do now...i wonder what rina's going to do...

hey moh...^^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
my gosh, i can't get over how lusty aum is :lol:
i wonder if he will start question his mother aging process.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hope nana will realize who is the good person there...

haha... it's so cheeky of aum to make sure she go back to the bed...

i wonder who is the real killer...

sarN

sarNie Granny
It been days since the wedding and Rina was left to sleep alone in her bedchamber . The demon didn’t came to share their wedding night nor did he came downstairs to the breakfast table but instead keep himself occupy by taking full care of Prisana! Rina was anger that Nana didn’t succeed in their plan and now the demon attention is completely with Prisana. The one person that stole all the demon love and affection she once had ! All the mistresses in the mansion secretly ridicule her behind her back and their eye was full of laughter every time she run into them . It no longer envy that Rina is feeling , it about pride and winning ! If she can’t have the demon’s affection then she will destroy all aspect of his life , the secret his mother had hide and the servant girl who he care so deeply for ! Rina storm out of the bed chamber and match her way toward Ms. Nawahdee ‘s chamber . She didn’t bother to knock on the door and flung the door open . Once inside her jaw drop and her hand came up instantly to cover her mouth from screaming.

In the young master bedchamber , one of the servant came in to collect the dirty laundry and she couldn’t help giggling at the demon spoon feeding his patient. Prisana was sitting on the bed with her back against the post while the demon sat beside her and in his hand is a bowl of porridge.

“..that’s enough , I’m full..” said Prisana , moving her head away .

“..come on , one more bit ..”

She give him an uncomfortable look and then she stole a glance at the servant in the room and notice the girl was giggling . Prisana was embarrass and grab the spoon from the demon hand , and take the final bit . She return the spoon to him , “ ..please no more , that’s the second bowl already ..”

He hand her a glass of water and wait till she finish drinking it , then he put the glass back on the tray and use a napkin to wipe around her mouth, “ ..good girl ..”

“..how your mother ?..” she asked

“..Nana said she very fine , you seen so worry about her ?..”

“..it nothing , ..” . Actually , she was worry about Ms. Nawahdee ‘s condition even though she wasn’t sure what happen that night but one thing for sure , Ms . Nawahdee had save her life in that very critical moment when the old lady reveal herself as a...vampire. The secret of her youth and infidelity that she keep from her own son! The head master is not the demon biological father ! Aum will be crush if the truth was reveal . Prisana wasn’t going tell him nor will she use this advantage to threaten Ms. Nawahdee.

“..Prisana ? Prisana ..” said the demon

“ ..yes ?..”

“..answer my question ..”

“..what did you ask ?..”

“..I want you to leave this mansion ..”

She push herself upward on the bed as bulge of emotion mount in her throat , surely he doesn’t mean to send her back to her parent ? She had thought about leaving and had plan to escape but not until she found out the truth about her mother’s death first ! And now that she discover they are not sibling she became more comfortable with her love for him , then the pass couple days he took care of her had convince her that the demon might had some feeling for her as well. What possible reason he had for wanting her to leave --beside , “..is it because of your wife ? ..” she back away and swallow her tear , “ ..I forgotten . You’re married..”

“..it’s best if you stay outside the mansion till the baby is due ..”

She didn’t turn to look at him , “ ..is that what you want..”

“..yes , very much ..” he slightly shift his head to catch a glance of her face but she keep turning away from his eye , he ask , “ ..are you crying ?..”

“..no , no ..” she cried silently but once she felt his hand reaching for her shoulder she quickly wipe it away .

“..you are crying ,” his hand grab her shoulder and turn her around , he said “ ..your nose is red !..” he tab her nose and laugh .

“..you think this is funnie ?..” she pouted and turn away but he held her in place . She close her eye instead . She doesn’t want to see his amusing face , she doesn’t want him to know how much he is hurting her emotionally .

“..listen , it not because I don’t want you but im worry about you . I know you will be safe living with your parent until I sort everything out . Rina doesn’t like you and im afraid she will harm you ..”

She open her eye with a warm smile and shyly said , “..b-but I want to stay here with you ..”

His hand caress her cheek , “ ..but im afraid of another incident , I can’t go thru that again you hear ? When I saw you in bed with so much blood loss, I thought in that very moment if you were to die , my heart will stop ..” he draw her in for a hug and she hug him back .

“..isn’t this lovely , should I gag or cry ?..” said Rina , standing by the door way .Prisana move away and the demon turn toward the voice .

“..what you want Rina ..” said the demon

“..my husband back !..” she shouted

The demon move off the bed and stand , “ ..Prisana hadn’t fully recover . I must take care of her ..”

“..she look extremely well to me ! Just send a servant to watch over her !..”

“..why are you being so difficulty ? You wanted a wedding and you got it..”

“..because you are not behaving like a newly wed ! You had not came to sleep with me nor did we plan to go on a honey moon..”

“..im a vampire , where can I possible go ? Being out in the sunlight require a great deal of blood ..”

“..I’ll pack’em bitches with us then!..” she snapped.

The demon cross his arm , he turn to Prisana and then back to Rina , “ ..how much do you want ..”

“..excuse me ? ..”

“..how much money do you want to exchange for my freedom from you ..”

Rina laugh , “ ..I do not want money !..”

“..my entire fortune , will that be enough..”

Rina stumble back , she was shock and have to steady herself by holding the door knob, “ ..you willing to give up everything for this servant girl !..”

“..she had given me a gift that no other can offer me ..”

“..I can love you as much as anyone can! Is that what you want ? Love ? ..”

“..an heir , can you offer me a child of my blood ? Can you ? You can’t ..”

Rina scream. It was brutally true as she pierce her eye at her rivalry , who right now had move off the bed to stand beside the demon . Rina tremble in anger and walk toward the couple without taking her eye away from the target , and said “..she beat me in that area but I hold a secret that your mother had hide from you ..” she stop and turn to look at the demon , she saw his eye glow with curiously . Rina reluctant to omit any other detail that might help explain what she meant by “secret” and grin deviously at the result when she turn around to walk toward the door , she heard the demon call out her name .

“..Rina! What the hell did you mean by that !..”

She turn around and said , “ ..if you want to know , come with me..”

Prisana grab his upper arm , “ master , there is no secret --”

“..I’ll be right back ..” he peel her finger away and take another step forward , Prisana reach out to grab him again .

“..it’s best if you ask her personal than to hear it from someone else mouth ..”

“..if she want to tell me , she would had told me a long time ago ..” he put his hand on her and slowly push it away and follow Rina out the room .

They went into Rina’s bedchamber and she turn to close the door behind them . The demon keep his distance and watch Rina crawl seductively on the bed , she was pouting and her face expression was painful to watch since the demon have no sexual feeling toward her or any of his mistresses , blood and Prisana is all that he want . Several minute had pass and the demon grow irritated ! He roar loudly and was about to leave when he heard her voice calling out for him

“ ..master …master ..im ready to tell you the secret ..but first you must come closer to me ..” she whisper , “ ..hurry master ..” she spread her body on the bed and waited for him .

“..Rina , im not in the mood for your game . Just tell me damn it !..”

Rina roll on her stomach and reach for the matches that was on the lamp table beside the bed , she strike it and a small fire appear , she use it to lit the moroccan glass lantern that was on the table . The lantern design was nothing he had seen before , it had seven different glass color and on top was open circle where it can be lit , inside was a black candle . Suddenly there was a sweet scent of perfume drifted his sense , he begin to grit his teeth as the smell fill the room . He heard some kind of chanting in his ear and the words was smoothing but he couldn’t make out what were it saying . He search for Rina but she was gone and his vision became blurry , his head was spinning .He close his eye and shook his head , he reopen them and saw Rina laying on the bed ..nude. Desperately, he try to focus his brain on other thing but he couldn’t ! He felt as if she was casting as spell on him because all he can think about is her feminine body and it was making him hot all over . He climb on the bed beside her like a starving man in need to release his desire . His mouth was on her and his hand explore. He doesn’t know what was going on with his body but all he care about is Rina. He only love this woman and nobody else.

She moan softly , “..master , slow down ..we have a life time together ..”

“..Rina ..” he kiss her chest and arm , “ Rina ..I only want you ..” he rip his clothes away with great earnests .

“..tell me master , who do you love ..”

“..you , only you ..” his mouth found her and lost control . Heat rise and passion took over . The room was full of cries and moan of two lover in need . Outside the chamber , Ms.Nawahdee stood in front of the close door and slowly shook her head . She had betray her son and she was ashamed of herself to fall victim of blackmail . When Rina came into her chamber early this morning she had saw Ms.Nawahdee aging feature and Rina threaten to reveal the secret because the demon refuse to love her . Ms. Nawahdee have no choice but to kneel down to any of her wishes and Rina had great knowledge of the Nawahdee ‘s treasure . She wanted the Lantern , the family antique that was past down from one generation to another . Any man that inhale the scent of the burning black candle he will fall in love with any woman that lit it but it will not work if the woman does not chant the love spell that include with it . Sadly , it will only work if the woman is human because Ms. Nawhadee had try it on her husband with no success. Everything in their vampire world had to include human , it had always been like this for generation even with breeding , a vampire can only produce a child with a human but not with each other . Being a vampire in love with their own kind is like a curse that cast upon lover!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no... how could ms nawahdee do like that... just let out the secret only... she do like that will hurt him more worse... oh no.. really want to know what is going to happen... first of all.. must get rid of rina... hehe... :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i can't believe what just happened....RINA is beyond evil...i hope prisana can find a way to bring aum back to her....real love is stronger than any fake love...how could ms. nawahdee be so selfish...thank you sarn...i never expected this to happen...WOW ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that's the only time Rina will ever get him to sleep with him. What a dirty trick she had to pull just for someone to sleep with her. Ughh!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
soo sad... and everytime i think the next update will be close to the ending, sarn give us a twist!
i hope rina will die or something! i know i'm so evil.

:lol: thanks sarn. update soon.

arissa

sarNie Elites
thanks for the wonderful updates sarn!! OH MY GOD!!! I hope the mother will come to her senses soon.. Prisana is going to be soooo devastated once she found out..and AUm is soo gonna be different towards her...She might even run away.... :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next couple week the demon had not came back to his chamber. Oddly , he didn’t came down stair at all either nor did anyone seen him but everyone knew where he was . His laughter was heard coming out of Rina’s bed chamber and the lover didn‘t even bother to close the door , as if it was done to irritate all the mistresses in the mansion and of course everyone suspected Rina to do it on proposes . The demon weekly meal routine was no longer a late night visit into one of the mistress chamber for a quick bit because Rina announced that from now on the young master only wanted her blood . Leaving the mistresses in stage of confusion and Ms. Nawahdee remain hidden in her room ever since the wedding , Nana was the only person allow to see her .

“..this is bad madam’ ..” said Nana while applying make up on Ms. Nawahdee’s face to cover the wrinkle skin .

“..I’m ugly ..” said Ms.Nawahdee , starring at her reflection in the mirror

“..it...it normal ..everyone age ..”

“..vampire age slower than human , I’m not suppose to look like this ..not until 15 more years . My son is almost 35 but his feature is a young man of his early 20 ‘s ”

“..yes I know and the head master is nearly 100 ..”

“..but he had age rapidly because of his depression stage, in the last 20 years is like 50 years to him ..” she run her finger into her long hair and said , “ ..you done a very good job dye it black ..”

Nana step back and view her work on the old lady face . Though the makeup help a little bit but the wrinkle was still visible if one observe it closely , “ ..it’s finish ..”

“..how is Prisana..”

“..why you suddenly ask madam ?..”

“..im worry about my grandchild , I had give up my youth and power for her life it’s only fair she give birth to a healthy beautifully vampire baby ..”

“..do you really dislike her ? I mean ..she doesn’t seen harmful…after all she did forgive me for trying to kill her and im very grateful..”

“..it’s because she is my son favorite that why I despite her , no good will become of that . A vampire and human are from two difference world , in the future they will have problem if she realize this she will leave him eventually . I hate to see history repeat itself . Also, she is…Seyla’s daughter . My enemy at heart..”

“..the girl look very healthy to me but her face seen a bit sad . I understand you dislike her but what about Rina ? ..”

“..that witch know my secret! I have no choice but to give her the Lantern..”

“..madam ! ..”

“..im a bad mother ..isn’t I ?..”

“..forgive me , but yes !..”

“..the spell will worn off itself ..”

“..how long ..”

“..when the black candle dies out ..”

“..does he remember us ? ..”

“..his memory stay the same but his heart belong to the person that lit the candle . His love for Rina will make him listen to her ..”

“..this is not good ..”

“.. come on it’s time , I have a household to run. I’ll deal with Rina later ..” Ms. Nawahdee exist the door while Nana follow close behind.

Prisana walk into the warm sunlight and make her way thru the garden . I won’t cry in front of the them , I won’t she vowed as she forced her eye to view the beautiful flower along the sidewalk but any fool can see , by looking at her , that she been crying .She sat on the stone bench and bend down to pick one of the flower that was probable drop from Le’s basket . She twirl it around and begin to pull each petal off , as Rina words echo in her mind : You stupid fool ! The young master have no reason to see you anymore ! Just be a good girl and carry his child while we spend our endless day in love ! . Prisana couldn’t bring herself to believe it was true when Rina came into her chamber the other day and announce such a thing . She understand that the demon need to spend some time with Rina because after all they are married but days had turn into weeks . Rumor fly around in mansion that the young master had became so infatuated with Rina , that he refuse to leave her chamber and at night fall their laughter is heard thru out the hallway . The sound was of two lover making love , Prisana shut her eyes for a moment in painful attempt to block out the image.

From the distance the sound of Le ‘s giggling increase and Prisana open her eye , “ ..madam Le ’ ..”
Le smile . Tai was behind her and offer to take the basket of flower inside and leave the two alone . Le wave goodbye and return her attention to the weeding girl before her , “ ..is this a face of a happy pregnant woman ? Cheer up ! ..” she curl a finger and tilt Prisana’s chin upward to examine the teary eye that stain her face.

“..I’m happy ..” Prisana forcing a weak smile and cast her eye away . Le sigh and move to sat down beside her .

“..if it make you any happier , I haven’t slept with the young master for nearly a year ! He think my voice is annoying ..” Le laughed and nudge the girl , hoping to score some smile on her gloomy face .

“..your voice sound fine to me ..”

“..are you sure about that ..” Le narrow her suspicious eye and notice the girl fidget movement .

“..just a little bit -- but not much !..” she admitted and then smile , at least there one person in this mansion that doesn’t hate her and offer light humor to cheery her up in this stage of confusion and sadness . She was thankful to have known such a lovely person like Le .

“..how the little vampire doing ..” Le look down on the huge belly and reach her hand out to rub it gentle . She giggle when suddenly she felt the little mitt softly kick and said “ ..o’ my ! Feisty !..”

“..lately the baby been moving around to much and often kick me . Before it wasn’t this frequent and at time I couldn’t sleep at all . I would wake up in the middle of the night due to this ..”

“..o’ that because the baby is about to come out !..”

“..what ? I have 2 more month to goes ..”

“..vampire baby is difference from human . The reason why you keep waking up in the middle of the night because the baby want to absorb the moonlight to increase its energy . When ever the baby absorb it‘s fullest energy , then it time ..”

“..time ? What time ?..”

“..silly , that is when your water broke !..”

“..it’s a 9month absorbing right ?..”

“..yes but not always the case . Unless the baby receive other energy sources for it to grown rapidly then it possible for you to be delivering the little vampire ahead of schedule ..”

“..how do you know so much ?..”

“..from Ms. Nawahdee ! All the mistresses is aware of the pregnancy procedure because the reason why the young master have so many of us , is to find the one that can carry his child ..”

Prisana stare down at the huge belly . This pass weeks she felt so energized and her belly increase rapidly everyday ,the changes in her body was overwhelming and she doesn’t know who to turn to . The demon haven’t came back to her nor had he bother to check on her . She thought about seeking Ms.Nawahdee for answer but Nana said Ms.Nawahdee doesn’t want to see anyone and any problem there is must address it to Nana . She felt alone and abandon , the emotional heights in this stage cause her to feel vulnerable and with Rina’s constant sneering and mocking only deepen her wounded heart because she came to realize the demon no longer wanted her. “ ..madam’ Le..” she said, “.. can you help me ..”

Le question face lift and ask , “ help you ? What’s the matter ?..”

“..I want to see him ..”

“..the young master ?..”

“..yes , can you help me ?..”

“..you want me to pull Rina away from the young master to buy time for you and him to talk alone ? ..” Le stare into the girl face for several second as if she was reading every thought on the girl mind and then excitedly said “ ..sure ! No problem ! Anything concerning Rina , I’ll do it in a heart beat ! That witch ! She probable use one of her witchcraft or spell on him !..”

“..is it possible ?..”

“..of course ! Who in their right mind will spend more than a days with that bitch ! ! Left alone weeks like this and refuse to come out of her cave too? ! There must be a explanation ! ”

“..do you think--”

“..he enjoy his pleasure with her ? Well, it true that Rina is the young master favorite bed partner but he doesn’t indulge on her like this , as to staying in her room all day and all night !..”

“..but he stay with me ..often ..” Prisana lower her lashes and her cheek pinken ,

“..because he love you..”

Love her ? Prisana could only wish it were true but if he love her , then why he never told her ? , “..he never once said it..”

“..I live with him longer than you . He never let any mistress slept in his chamber but you had the privilege and he never slept with any of us since you came along . It obvious..”

Prisana smile .It warm her heart at the thought of him loving her but those sweet feeling was soon wash away as she remember Rina’s words : You stupid fool ! The young master have no reason to see you anymore ! Just be a good girl and carry his child while we spend our endless day in love ! and then all those weeks of loneness while he joy his time with Rina . Tear slowly flow and she quickly wipe it away .

Le frown and said , “ ..leave it to me …” she rise and held out her hand to help Prisana up . They went back inside the mansion and walk down the hallway in the East Wing . Le stop and turn to Prisana , “ ..listen , go inside my chamber . Wait till you see me and that witch walk out first and then you goes inside her chamber ..got it ?..”

Prisana nodded and turn around to walk back until she reach her destination. She open the door to Le’s chamber and went inside . Once Le was sure Prisana was out of eye sight she turn around and roll up her sleeve and march up to Rina’s bedchamber . She knock on the door . Once. Twice. And then like a beating drum.

Rina flung the door open and barked “ ..what the hell you want clown girl !..”

“..I need a word with you ..”

“ ..im busy come back later ..”

“..what are you afraid of ? ..”

“..afraid ? I have done nothing wrong , why should I be afraid ?..”

“..I want to talk to you about …Prisana ..”

“..Prisana ?..”

“..yes , I over heard she talking about you with …um..with Ms. Nawahdee..”

Rina was curious and had doubt in Le statement because Rina know Ms.Nawahdee wouldn’t dare to expose her ! Or perhaps not ? Rina look over her shoulder and saw the demon was sound a sleep , then return her attention to the clown girl and said , “ ..fine and it better be good !..” she step out and close the door . The two walk down the hallway . Prisana open the door and saw the two lady disappear into the entrance of the East Wing . She went into Rina’s chamber and slowly walk in. The demon was sleeping on the bed with his back toward her . The room was fogy and she can smell a sweet scent . She approach the bed in light step and she softly call out “ ..master ..”

He mummer , “ Rina ? Rina ..”

“..it me ..Prisana ..”

He roll to his other side and slowly open his eye , “ ..who ? ..” his vision wasn’t clear but he was aware of a figure moving close to him and he felt the bed shift . She sat at the edge of the bed and reach out to hold his hand .

“..Prisana..” she said again and waited for his response . He jerk his hand away and push himself upward on the bed till his back was leaning on the post .

“..Prisana ? What do you want ? Where is Rina ?..” he rub his eye and search the room .

She felt as if she was splash with cold water , but manage to keep herself calm even though her finger begin tremble , “ ..I-I haven’t’ seen you for so long and I-I..I was worry ..”

“ worry ? Ha ! I’m in heaven !..” he chuckle

“..and lately the baby been moving so much an-and..”

“..baby ? What baby ?..”

“..our baby ..”

“..your baby -- our baby ? Yes. That’s right . So , what wrong with it ? If it moving let it move . Don’t bother me with your little difficulties . Where is Rina ? Rina !..”

All at once Prisana felt nausea well up inside , and she bit her lip to keep from crying aloud as suddenness tore through her , “ ..sorry to bother you . I should be leaving now ..”

“..good , leave and tell Rina to come back to bed if you see her ..” he said it coldly and shuffle himself on the bed , he turn on his back and goes back to sleep . Prisana watch his emotionless back facing her and force herself to move off the bed . Blind by tear that blur her sight , she grope for the door frame to steady herself . Then she turn around for one last glance and heard he yell out “ ..don’t forget to close the door behind you ..” . She quickly walk out and left the door wide open . The demon turn around and angrily got up to close the door . Prisana was half way down the hallway when she heard the slamming of the door and her heart shatter .