Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ Have you found them yet ?!..” said Ms.Nawahdee and follow with a sigh when Aum shook his head . She move quickly toward the sofa and drop herself down on the cushion , she rub her forehead to relieve the headaches that been pounding everyday since Jade was gone .

“ ..I had send Tai over to her house several time already , her parent insist on saying they had not seen their daughter and the other night I went to visit them as well ..”

“..it been over a month already , I’m worry about Jade . I’m not sure if Prisana is able to take care of her . I ..mean ..where will she get blood for my little Jade ? And , what about during the full moon ? Does that girl know she suppose to leave the child alone with it occur ??..” she cries out “ ..we have to found her !! ..”

“..there nothing else I can do . I assign every servant to each town within 500miles from the mansion . There hundred of flyer and poster all over town by now , I had set the reward to a million baht for anyone with information ”

Suddenly there a humming voice from the distance , a cheerful tone with no sign of stress or worry when it obvious the mansion is in chaos , Rina came into the room and stop to smile at Ms. Nawahdee , “ ..good morning !..” she then turn to her husband and encircle her arm into his , she smile at him and said “..why didn't you wake me up ? I didn’t have anyone to dress me up this morning ..”she pouted at the demon ,

“..I have leave early in the morning before the sun reach noon to avoid getting my energy drain , I went with Tai..”

“..are you still looking for kid ? ..” Rina asked , then roll her eye with lack of interest

“..that kid is my grandchild and Aum’s daughter ..” said Ms.Nawahdee and then turn to the demon with pleading eye “ …had Prisana ever told you about any other places she would go beside her parent house ? ..”

The demon took a moment to search in his memory but the more he try to remember Prisana , the tighter his chest became and he was gasping for air and drop to his knee in pain . Rina watch in horror and call out his name over and over but his ear was numb . He grab his chest and squeeze it firmly in his hand , hoping to ease the pain but it was unless . He close his eye and fall on his back , his mother move off the sofa to knee beside him on the floor and cries out . “..Aum ! What’s wrong ?!!..”

He lost conscience and fell into a deep dream . It was dark , very dark as he saw himself walking and walking . There was no destination -- suddenly he saw someone coming toward him , the closer the figure came the brighter it get and before he can realize who it was , he call out “ …Prisana! Prisana !!..” he open his eye and saw a face hover over his .

Rina asked “ ..honey are you ok ? ” and then she frown , “ and why the hell did you call out her name !!..”

He look around the room and saw his mother standing at the end of the bed , apparently he no longer in living room and then he remember passing out , “ ..what is happening to me ..” he run his hand over his chest to feel if the pain was still there and then he turn to look at Rina . She smile and flap her lashes. He frown . His forehead shift and his fang appear , his green eye glow brightly , angrily he shouted “ ..YOU! Get away from me !!..” he quickly sit up and scan the room , this is not his bed nor his chamber . What in god name is he doing in here ?

“..welcome back ..” said Ms.Nawahdee , then throw a glance at Rina . The witch must be in shock , she thought . The black candle had wore off and the spell no longer work . The demon is restore back to his normal self .

“..what’s going on ?!!..” Rina cried

The demon flung the cover away and move off the bed , he walk toward the door . Rina throw herself onto the demon back and wrap her arm about his waist . He shouted , “ ..stay away from me ! Go away ! What had you done to me ! How could i ever leave the mother of my child to be in your arm ! ..”

She cries , “ ..no no no ..you belong to me !! Please don’t go !!..”

He peel her finger away and turn around to push her to floor , “ listen , what happen between us is a mistake . Danm it ! What had you done to me !! Tell me this instant !!..”

Rina was on the floor , crying as she force herself to look up at the demon with pleading eye “..come back to me !! we are married . We belong together . You loved me ..”

“..this can’t be happening , I have never said I love you . There no way in hell I would love you ..because my heart belong to only one woman and right now she is gone ! ..” he throw his head back and roar out his lost and sadness , the sonic sound shatter the window glass . Rina and his mother cover their ear as the demon continue , with his fist ball , chest expand , fangs glinting and then he stop . Slowly closing his mouth and drop to his knee , tear was flowing down his face . Ms. Nawahdee remove her hand from her ear and watch her son tremble in despair . She had never saw her son cry before , in that moment she realize how much that servant girl mean to him . Rina was shaken in fear as she scramble to move away from the demon and then draw her knee up , hugging her leg and bury her face between it . The remaining fire on the black candle die out and the last smoke dissolve into mid air .

Meanwhile , at the lake house where Prisana and Jade had live together for nearly five month had became a nursery . Amazingly , the rapid grown of her daughter had Prisana busy at every hour of the day and the baby is now eight months old . She was able to crawl and pick up stuff to put into her mouth , Prisana have to be on alert at all time because Jade is very active , when the baby wake up from a nap , she would roll off the bed and drop to the floor , then crawl around the house . Jade doesn’t feel pain when her little butt hit the hard floor , it’s must be her vampire strength and Prisana was thankful --- But , do all vampire this naughty ? The little creature enjoy hiding herself in room and closet , the giggle and adorable smile when ever her mother found her was so heart warming ! Also, since they left the mansion there had been three full moon and luckily, Prisana remember what the demon had once told her , that during this time is when a vampire transform into their true form . Therefore , at midnight during the full moon , Jade was left alone in the room for 15mintue pass the hour and afterward her mother will return to care for her and by then Jade had return to normal. Prisana have never saw her daughter true form and wishes not to . It not because she is disgusted or afraid but because she want to picture the cuteness of her daughter when turn into a white skinned demon . The demon true form was terrifying and till this day , she will never forget that horrible night, even though she had forgive him but the memory will always be there .

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I just spent the last three hours catching up on this fic...and all I can say is ...WOW!! I love, love it. You really are the best Sarn! The only sad thing is that now I have to camp out with the rest to get further updates. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
yup... roaming around the threads again... :)

this is my version of this fic, since my friend told me... that when i over layered the color red to the green at the lower right corner... she said "stain of blood" XD i dont know if she was right though... but when she said "blood" this fic pop out to my mind.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i dress up as Sailor Mar cuz she my farovite sailor ~~ :lol: . I LOVE playing with the pokemon card , my little bro & sister isn't into those thing so i don't have anyone to play it with . So, i play with the kids in my neighbrohood ..there are from 12-14 and im 20+ HAHAHA ...i alway have a thing with younger boy :p

ahahha i'm so late on this ugh. skipping school and bored so came to read mae sarN's fanfic ahhahha my cousin she's going to be a writer and when we were little we were like sailor moon ahahahha she said i was sailor mercury i think..well the blue one hahahaa

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol tsk tsk tsk GP skipping....so many JLR sisters will kill you..(JK)..but i'll hide you...

nikki that is so beautiful...i love it...lol the blood stain...

cecilia

Staff member
wow. nikki. this is beautiful. worth million thoughts.
remind me of what Lome drew earlier for one of her fiction :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol tsk tsk tsk GP skipping....so many JLR sisters will kill you..(JK)..but i'll hide you...

nikki that is so beautiful...i love it...lol the blood stain...

wow. nikki. this is beautiful. worth million thoughts.
remind me of what Lome drew earlier for one of her fiction :lol:

thanks... :) im gonna make more... of MM:) that is... hopefully i'll be inspire again to draw... LOL i guess i need my friend's energy... XD he's good in anime and i feel like i want to compete with him... hahahha :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that's cool..can't wait to see more to them....hopefully soon i will see yours for the 5 Roses ^^

nikki i love your signature...lol you change them a lot...nice^^ and he is one sexy guy too :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's cool..can't wait to see more to them....hopefully soon i will see yours for the 5 Roses ^^

nikki i love your signature...lol you change them a lot...nice^^ and he is one sexy guy too :drool:

that's my baby in the meantime... LOL... love him. im just quite upset that he got the number 3 spot in sexy dozen to the magazine i just bought "star studio", the one who got the number one spot is gerald anderson... enchong is more fit than him..... -_-" so i wonder why enchong got number 3 spot. anyways, i still love him... hopefully he'll get the number one spot next time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The demon stood on the balcony and stare into the distance moon , it been months since she left him . Everything seen to fall apart when she is not around , he no longer talk to anyone beside Tai . They would goes out of town for miles and miles , searching for any sign of Prisana and the baby . The demon wore himself out during the day by getting expose to direct sunlight , knowing his body could not take any more heat ray without stopping to take his blood meal to regain his energy but he didn’t care . He was so determine to punish himself for allowing Prisana to run away , even though he couldn’t remember why his feeling had suddenly change during the time she needed him the most ! What happen ? Why all the sudden he fell in love with Rina and reject his obligation toward the two most important people in his life ? And why did Rina refuse to talk when he question her about the incident? There is something going on between Rina and his mother , he can sense it when the two stare into each other eye , as if one is hiding sometime while the other feel threaten by it! The demon ’s brow drew together into a frown , he sigh and went back inside , he walk pass the empty crib where Jade use to sleep . Then on the huge bed , the sheet is still untouched , smooth , and empty . He imagine a soft body laying there in the middle of the mattress , he came forward and stop at one side of the bed , his thought dig deep into his memory to the time he held Prisana in his arm .

O’ how his miss those warm night when he embrace her and caress her body . It been long that his body aches beyond comparison , he want her back so dearly . This feeling is not lust or possession , he had realize it for a long time now but was afraid to admit it . He can’t live without her nor can anyone replace her . Like a boat lost at sea he search for her , as a vampire god never exist in his mind but he found himself praying when ever he is alone in his chamber . Ms. Nawahdee observe her son from the distance and feel sympathy toward him . Aum’s temper had always been his way of expressing his feeling but this time he had not punch a hole in the wall or destroy everything in sight . Instead , he kept distance and isolated himself from everyone in the mansion . The changes in her son behavior , only deepen her worries for him and she afraid he will end up like her husband -- lost all will to life and fall sick in bed . This is what she fear the most , that her son will fall too deep in love with a human girl , that her absent will kill him . History had indeed -- repeated itself . Ms. Nawahdee had talk to her son about the important of taking his blood meal regularly and the danger of getting to much exposure to sun ray without any backup of blood supply will weaken his strength . If he keep this up , soon his body will dissolve into dust but the demon did not reply back nor did he turn to look at his mother . He walk away and shout for Tai to get the car ready . She sigh and watch her son exit the main entrance .

Rina was peeking thru the crack door of her chamber and over heard the conversation . She had keep herself hidden to avoid any confrontation with the demon and right now she is aware of his hatred toward her , it’s best she wait till he cool down and then approach him . As for the black candle , there is no more left and Ms. Nawahdee confirm it by taking her to the treasure room . Without the black candle she lost him ..for good ! Rina decided , if she can’t have him, to hell with it ! She is waiting for the right moment to reveal the secret that will tore this family apart ! She want everyone to be miserable just as she is , it’s the only way to satisfy her revenge toward the demon, for not loving her and choose a servant over her !

It was around 10pm , when Tai stop the car at a rural area for gas at a old shack shop and there was no other shop within 50 miles from here . He had drove nearly 800 miles out of town and returning back before sunrise seen impossible . Tai was worry about the young master condition because not an hour ago the demon was coughing not stop and his face look wore out . Tai pay the cashier . A young boy was call by his father to goes pump the gas . Tai take the change and walk back to the car , he knock at the passenger window and waited for the glass to roll down .

“ master , we should rent a room for tonight and leave in the morning”

“ ask the clerk if there any inn around this area”

The gas pump stop and the young boy return the pump back into it’s slot , then said “ there no inn within this rural area sir ! You will have to go back in town !”

“what about house guest ? Residence ?” Tai asked

“about 10 more miles you will hit the riverside village. I’m not sure if they will allow stranger into his house but you can try !” said the young boy and then run back to his father . Tai went back into the car and drove forward . He look up at the view mirror and saw the young master closing his eye , looking exhausted . “master ! Is there something wrong ? You want me to drive back in town right now ?”

The demon still have his eye close , “ you been driving for hour , you need the rest as well . I’m fine . If there is no inn , we can just sleep in the car”

“you look terrible , there a house up the road . I’ll ask them for some water” said Tai while returning his eye back on the road . His concern for the young master cause him to speed up , the road was dark with only the car head light beaming its way down the dirt road , on the left side was corn field stretching hundred of mile and on the right side was a lake that reaches the same amount. Tai had never came to this country side before and was a little worry about the danger of robbery . If the young master is well , there is no problem but right now he is vulnerable and it’s Tai duty to protect the young master at all cost . Suddenly , he saw a white house up a head and was excited . The car pull in front of the house . He got out the car and walk into the yard , he wasn’t sure what to do , he doesn’t want to alarm the family by knocking the door in the middle of the night . Instead , he stood under the house and shouted “hello !! Is anyone home ! Sorry to disturb you at this hour but my master is very sick , please let us stay a night . We will pay you greatly !” . Tai step backward and light coming from one of the room . He quickly shouted , “we are good people , don’t be alarm ! My master is in need of care” . Tai waited and there was not response . He again repeated .

Prisana was starlet by the sound of a man shouting from outside , she move off the bed and turn on the light . The voice sound familiar and her heart pound as she approach the window . She part the curtain a little and look downward , it was Tai! She gasp and quickly step away from the window, she hurry toward the bed and sat down. She fumble with her finger nervously and look over her shoulder , little Jade was still asleep . Again she heard Tai shouting . If she refuse to open the door they will go away . Yes. She must stay calm and quiet .

“Please ! If we can’t stay a night , just a glass of water will be fine ! My master seriously sick!” she heard Tai holler and suddenly her worries begin to surface . He is sick ?! What‘s wrong with him ? She was frantic and couldn’t keep still , she rise up and pace the room . This can’t be happening ! She must stay strong , forget about him ..forget about him because he surely did about us ! Suddenly, Jade begin to cries loudly and she rush to gather up her daughter , whispering tender words into the baby’s ear . Jade had never cry like this before and tonight is not the right time ! “Hush , not so loud . Your father might hear us.” she cradle the child and gently rock her back and fore . Kissing her little wet cheek but the child continue to cry like a wild goose .

Tai stop shouting and stood there listening . He wonder if he was the cause of it ? Obviously , the owner refuse to open the door and probable suspected he some kind of nut case to stand out here shouting in front of their house in the middle of the night . Tai give up and return back inside the car . “master , we should try the next house . They probable not to happy about me shouting and waking up their baby”

The demon nodded and close his eye while Tai started the engine and drove off . Tai drove a for 10mintue when the demon said “go back”

“go back to town ?” Tai asked

“no, go back to that house”

“but --”

“now!” he shouted

Tai make a u-turn and drove back . The demon ‘s heart was over joy and he pray this is real . It have to be ! No human baby can cry this loudly and even after the car have left the house for over 10minute , he can still hear the small cries …unless this child isn’t human ! The car wasn’t going fast enough , he was impatient and shouted “HURRY !” . Tai step on the gas full speed and in a nick of time they were back at the white house . The demon immediately flung the car door open and run across the yard . He stop right under the window where he saw light was coming from . The baby cries stopped. He smile . He turn to the side and walk up the stairway that lead to the front entrance. He knock on the door once , twice and again. He waited there in silent but his heart was racing , the suspend of wondering if she really behind the door was like a hummer pounding on his chest. His lip parted , he whisper against the door. “Prisana , I miss you. Let me in”. There was no response only the distance wind was heard . Again , he whisper “I know you are in there . Please open the door . I want to hold our child ”

Prisana was standing on the other side with her body lending against the door , she rush to lock the door after hearing the car pull up again . She was holding Jade in her arm . The child innocent eye blink at her mother and wriggle her little body around . Could it be ? Jade deliberately cries loudly to bring her father back ? Does vampire baby mature that quickly that their brain is able to think and decide ? Prisana frown at her daughter and wave a finger , indicating for her to be quiet or else.

“I’m losing patient” said the demon

She refuse to reply back and then she heard him shouted “I’m breaking the door down!! You remember what happen to your father house , don‘t you !”. She gasp and knew nothing can stop him , not even this small lock can stand against his vampire strength ! She can’t run nor can she hide , with no choice she fumble with the lock and open the door . The demon step inside and she back away , he rush toward them “Prisana !” he grinned and embrace the both of them . He kiss the top of her head and held them tightly , he was consume by a longing so great , he couldn’t contain his emotion and tear of joy fill his eye . She break away from his arm and stay at her side of the room .

“go away ! Leave us alone !” she angrily shouted with tear in her eye as she quickly wipe it away while one arm holding on to Jade. “we are happy without you!”

“why ? She my daughter and you are my wife . We belong together”

“your wife is Rina ! Jade belong to me !”

“Prisana , im sorry . I do not know what happen! Trust me . I never want to hurt you.”

“you did and I can not forgive you. You were not there at the birth of Jade , nor had you pay any attention to her while we were living with you”

“I-I..I’m sorry! I have no memory of it all ! I will never desert you or Jade. Trust me. Rina had done something to me , she brain wash me …hell, I don‘t know what happen either !!”

“nobody force you!!” she shouted

“I..I” he was speechless , there no explanation can justify his wrong doing and he can see the pain in her eye , it cut him so deeply he was bleeding inside . He just want to hold her in his arm and kiss all the sorrow he cause .

“please leave” she whispered

“no, if I leave you will run again and I can not allow it. This pass months you put me in hell! I search for you everywhere . Every night I worries about your safety . Everyday I travel to places I never been . You have to believe me . I care about you very much . Hell with Rina ! What matter to me is not her but you and only you .” he whispered , “Please give me another chance” his hand reach out and his soft green eye was in tear . There no way he leaving without her . Not even god itself can move him.

She begin to sob while clinging to Jade . O’ how she miss him and long to see his face , even though she try to forget about him and move on with her life but -- damn she hate him for giving her hope with his sweet talk and his speeches touches her heart . The demon is a bastard for causing so much emotion in her , he show up after 6 months and make her vulnerable ! She gather up her strength and said “I hate you” she turn and walk away .

He follow them and embrace from behind “no , no , don’t say it . You don’t mean it. I know you have some feeling for me . I’m not an idiot . Don’t do this to me . Remember , you once said , you want to be with me and raise Jade together as a family” he was trembling against her hair and his hand slip upward to hold both of her shoulder , he turn her around and gaze into her teary eye and said “give me other chance...please . Rina mean nothing to me . I can not explain to you what happen between me and her because myself doesn’t know it either !But I’m willing to divorce her and release all the mistress to prove my sincerity , you will be the only one for me . Forever” he search her eye for a response . She parted her lip to speak and he quickly place two finger to silent her . He bring her body forward and hug her again “don’t say anything ! Leave it unanswered” he kiss her hair and then lean over to kiss Jade over and over again. She realize then , her submission wasn’t because of his promises but the love he shown toward Jade.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. the father and daugheter connection are deep.
can't believe little jade brought her father back to her mommy.
she's already playing cupid, wait til she grow up :clap:

i would much like it if Vamp aum said, he'll stay with her to prove his love instead of saying that he'll divorce Rina and dismissed the rest of the mistress.
Why do so much work when he can just leave them all behind and continue life with Prisna *siged*

please update soon and thank you for the long update :clap: