Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome, Vorlek. :D It's ok. And yes, I put Yadech as the main couple because I just love them, but I also love all the characters the same, but Yadech just a bit more. :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9
"Hello, welcome," say Yaya
"I have something to talk to you," say the lady entering the shop
"Yes," say Yaya
"I want you to break up with my son, Nadech," say Nadech's mother
"What?!" say Yaya
"In exchange for that, you'll recieve $500,000 in return, is that to your sasify?!" say Nadech's mother
"I'm sorry, but this is me and Nadech's choice to make. I'll wait for him to come to take to me about it," say Yaya
"No need to talk to my son about this. This is a matter between us only," say his mother
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Why? Because me and his father have already plan his future for him. We want him to be successful. I hope a person like you will understand," say his mother. She stood up, and left Yaya standing alone in the shop. 
Yaya was still thinking about Nadech's mother's words.
------------------------------------------------
"How's it going?" ask Kim
"It's working," say Marie
"Really?! Than that's great," say Kim
"Yes, but Kim, I think I'm really in love with him," say Marie
"And what's wrong with it?" ask Kim
"I don't know," say Marie
"Marie, love is a good thing," say Kim
"I know, but how am I suppose to confess to him?" ask Marie
"Well, you just need to show him your feelings, and be sincre with it," say Kim
"Thanks, Kim," say Marie
"Yes, go and tell him," say Kim
"Yes," say Marie, getting out of the door.
--------------------------------------------------
"She say that to you?!" say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"It's ok. Don't mind my parents," say Nadech
"But," say Yaya
"It's ok, Yaya, believe me," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Yaya, promise me that you'll never go away from me, ok," say Nadech
"Ok, I promise," say Yaya
"Thanks," say Nadech, giving Yaya a hug
"Yes," say Yaya
----------------------------------------------------------
"Um, I have something to tell you," say Marie
"What is it? Do you want to go out today, too?" ask Boy
"No, it's not about that," say Marie
"Than say it," say Boy
"I...," say Marie
"You what?"ask Boy
"Oh I just want to tell you that I want you to met my friend Kimberly," say Marie
"Oh," say Boy
"Come, follow me," say Marie, leading  the way, and feeling relaxed.
"Yes," say Boy, following her
Marie enter the house. She went to Kim's room to see if she was inside. Luckily she was.
"Kim, I'm sorry, I couldn't tell him," say Marie
"Why?" ask Kim
"Because I'm too nervous," say Marie
"It's ok," say Kim
"He wants to meet you," say Marie
"Really?!" say Kim
"Yes," say Marie
"Ok, let's go," say Kim
"Yes," say Marie
They both walk to the living room. 
"Hello, I'm Kimberly" say Kim
"Hello, khun Kimberly, I'm Boy" say Boy
"No need to introduce anymore, I already tell you guys about each other," say Marie
"Yes," say both
"Well, you guys can talk while I go get something to eat," say Marie
"Yes," say both
Kim and Boy talk about their studies, while Marie prepare food for them. Marie wants to show Boy her best skills.
---------------------------------------------
"She say she wouldn't leave him," say Nadech's mother to Nadech's father
"Why?" ask Nadech's father
"She says that she and Nadech have already promise to be together," say Nadech's mother
"Why does Nadech do such a dumb thing?!" say Nadech's father
"No matter what, I'll never let my son marry her. Just by looking at her, I can tell that she is going to steal all of the love my son have for me," say Nadech's mother
"You're right. We need to destroy the thing she love the most" say Nadech's father
"Her shop," say Nadech's mother
"Whatever it is, if she loves it, than yes," say Nadech's father
---------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Yaya got to her shop. It was all messy, and somethings were stolen or broken. She was confuse, since she didn't remember leaving it like this. And she doesn't have any enemies that will do this to her.
Nadech drove by to see Yaya. When he went inside, he sees that the shop was a messy, and Yaya was cleaning. He walk over to Yaya.
"Yaya what happen?" ask Nadech
"I don't know either. When I go to the shop, it was already like this," answer Yaya
Nadech look at Yaya. She looks so calm, not at all mad. If it was his shop, he'll be so mad at the person who did it.
"Yaya, aren't you mad or angry?" ask Nadech
"Yes, but I don't care," say Yaya
"Oh," say Nadech
Nadech bent down and help Yaya clean up. Ana he got suspicious, and have a question to ask Yaya.
"Yaya, do you know who did this?" ask Nadech
"No," say Yaya
"Oh," say Nadech. He have a thought that it might be his parents.
After that, they clean up the whole place. Yaya decided to close the shop for the day, and went home.
-------------------------------------------------
Nadech went back home. His parents were waiting for him.
"Where did you go all day?" ask his father 
"I went and help Yaya clean her shop, because some people are too mean, and mess up her shop," say Nadech
"You saying like that, do you mean me and your mother?!" shouted his father
"I haven't say anything about you guys yet. Unless it's really you guys, than," say Nadech
"How dare you talk back?!" say his father
"I didn't. I was just telling you that I didn't say you or mom," say Nadech
"No matter what, you are forbidden to see that girl again," say his father
"What if I refuse?" ask Nadech
"Than that girl will deal with hardship," say his father
"Dad and mom, I think you guys can stop now. No matter what you guys do to her, I'll still love her. And the more you hurt her, the more I love her," say Nadech, walking to his room
"Nadech!" say his father
--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks my dear falada, u have been nothing but total dedication wif updates!!! im so spoilt wif yr daily update ! tyvm, my sincere appreciation falada ! quite sad chap9 is ! nadechs parents r driving him away, they r 2 conservative in such a bad way ! obviously they dun know love is 2 give n take ! sorry im not criticizing yr story, its my tots ok falada ! they will surely cause yadechs love 2 b v difficult ! but i have every faith in yadechs perseverance n their love will conquer obstacles ! yayas steady n calm character will make nadech loves her more rather than a gf whos panicky when faced wif such situation ? now b is introduced 2 k, more drama ! sorry my tots r mostly on yadech cos like u i love them da most ! thanks falada, wif appreciation !

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thanks my dear falada, u have been nothing but total dedication wif updates!!! im so spoilt wif yr daily update ! tyvm, my sincere appreciation falada ! quite sad chap9 is ! nadechs parents r driving him away, they r 2 conservative in such a bad way ! obviously they dun know love is 2 give n take ! sorry im not criticizing yr story, its my tots ok falada ! they will surely cause yadechs love 2 b v difficult ! but i have every faith in yadechs perseverance n their love will conquer obstacles ! yayas steady n calm character will make nadech loves her more rather than a gf whos panicky when faced wif such situation ? now b is introduced 2 k, more drama ! sorry my tots r mostly on yadech cos like u i love them da most ! thanks falada, wif appreciation !

Your welcome, Key! LOL It's ok. I actually like it when you guys tell me if you guys like my story or not. It's a way that help me fix the story to be better. And yeas, I understand that you love Yadech very much, just like me. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

Your welcome, Key! LOL It's ok. I actually like it when you guys tell me if you guys like my story or not. It's a way that help me fix the story to be better. And yeas, I understand that you love Yadech very much, just like me. 
thanks falada...now b is introduced 2 k, more drama...but will definitely make MCOL more interesting ! i 1 2 c how nadech will react n handle his past n current love, v delicate n tough situation!!! looking forward falada, thanks alot !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome, Key. :D LOL I agree more drama is more interesting. And yeah I think that I might disppoint you guys on how Nadech deal with his past and current love. LOL In part 2, he's going to be a busy guy. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Key. :D

And I have something to tell you, vorlek, and the other readers. I'm going on a camping trip on July 22- July 27. So I won't be updating.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

And I have something to tell you, vorlek, and the other readers. I'm going on a camping trip on July 22- July 27. So I won't be updating.
tats alright falada ! njoy your camping trip, im sure it will b so fun wif yr frenz ! oh no we'll miz u at rs 2 ! u r so active posting so much updates there, thank u ! nevertheless njoy n hv a wonderful camp! take care sweetie, ill miz u n wait 4 u, HAK!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks! :D And I'll remember to miss you guys, too. 

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Falada said:

It ok falada, have fun and safe trip Na ,

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10
Marie and Boy were sitting silently back to back next to each other. They both have a feeling they want to share to each other, but they're too nervous. Boy decided that he should confess now, since he doesn't want to lose her. Marie also thought the same thing. They turn around and look at each other.
"Um," say both, half laughing
"I have something to say," say both
"You go first," say Boy
"No, you should go first," say Marie
"Ok, um, I... I....I like you," say Boy
"I like you, too, you're very funny," say Marie, laughing, and trying to pretend not to know
"What I mean is more than a friend," say Boy
"You mean you like me as something else," say Marie
"Yes, I have like you ever since that day that you say for us to fake date," say Boy
"Oh really?!" say Marie
"I... I... like you, too," say Marie
"Really," say Boy
"Yes, but I was also too scared to confess," say Marie
"Oh, it's ok, I know it is hard," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie
"Well, may you be my real girlfriend. I don't want to pretend anymore," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie, smiling
"Ok, girlfriend, let's start our day," say Boy, holding her hands, and taking her out.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Why haven't you leave my son?!" say Nadech's mother
"Because I love him," say Yaya
"So. What is so special about love?!" say Nadech's mother
"Well, love is a special thing. It is when to people meet, and they want to become one. They want to care, and be with that person always," say Yaya
Nadech's mother listen to Yaya's explanation about love.
Yaya was still explaining, but Nadech's mother stop her. She didn't want to listen anymore. She left the shop without saying anything more.
In the car, Nadech's mother try to remember Yaya's words. Yaya's description about love pains her. She did have love once, and have understand it. At that moment she thought that love was a wonderful thing, too. Than she thought about Nadech's father. Have she ever love him? Well, yes, she have, but not for so long. Their marriage was a force one. Than she remember her first love. He was the one she love, but they didn't get to be together. She never wants to remember it again, but yet it was still stuck in her head.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"That girl won't leave our son," say Nadech's mother
"So?! I already told you that do whatever you have to do to make her stop," say Nadech's father
"But dicussing this with you is easier," say Nadech's mother
"You know that I'm busy, so do it by yourself," say Nadech's father
"But this is our son's future. If you want me to decide his life for him, sure I'll do it alone," say Nadech's mother
"No, you can't. You have to follow our plans for him," say Nadech's father
"Than help me," say Nadech's mother
"Yes," say Nadech's father, smiling. He have already thought of the good thing to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"What is it?" ask Marie
"Just walk, and don't open your eyes," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie
"We're almost there," say Boy
"Yes," say Marie
"Ok, we're here," say Boy
Marie slowly open her eyes. She look around. Everywhere was pretty. The room was dark, with candle lights. It was so romantic. And there was a slideshow of Boy and Marie's pictures. 
"I know that we only dated for 2 months, but I want to celebrate our relationship," say Boy, getting out a necklace, and putting it on Marie
"Thanks, I love it, Boy," say Marie
Boy smile. He took her to sit down, and give her, her favorite foods.
Marie keeps on thanking Boy. And for the night, they spend it there in the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good bye, Tah," say Tah's friend to him
"Good bye," say Tah, getting on his bike
He got on his bike, and was on his way home.
He got half-way, and saw some guys. One guy was up, and asking for help. Tah stop and ask him what he needed. The guy didn't answer, he took off right away. Tah turn back to his bike. He sees two guys coming towards him.
"Hey," say the guy
Tah ignore, and got on his bike. One guy ran towards him, and push him off his bike. The bike hit his left leg hard. 
One of the guy punch him twice in the face. Than he threw a paper at him, and than left. Tah tries to stand up, but he couldn't. He call for help, and suddenly someone heard, and came. The boy saw him, and took him to the hospital.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello," say Yaya
"Hello, is this Ms. Urassaya?" ask a unfamiliar voice 
"Yes," say Yaya
"You need to come to the hospital right now," say the unfamilair voice
"Why?" ask Yaya
"Your brother, Tah is in the hospital," say the doctor
"Yes, yes, I'm on my way," say Yaya, panicking.
She hurriedly hang up, and close her shop. She call Margie, and Margie came pick her up.
When they got to the hospital, Yaya walk as fast as she could to Tah's room. She got in and look at Tah.
"What happen?" ask Yaya
"I don't know. I saw that there was a guy in need of help. I ask him, but he ran away, and than I saw two guys. One push me off my bike, and the other punch me in the face," say Tah
"Why will anyone do this to you?!" say Margie
"Is anything broken?" ask Yaya
"Yes, but it's just two of my toes," say Tah
"That's good than," say Margie
Yaya was silent, and she thought. Than she went over to Tah.
"I'm sorry, Tah. It's all because of me," say Yaya
"Don't say that," say Tah
"Yes, it's not your fault or Nadech. It's his parents, they're selfish, only thinking about themselves," say Margie
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry about that," say Nadech
"About what?" ask Yaya
"About what my parents did to Tah," say Nadech
"It's ok, I understand them," say Yaya
Nadech remain silent. He didn't have anything to say. He feel bad enough already, and his parents are even making him feel more bad. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Nadech got home, and went to his parents room.
"Didn't I tell you. If you hurt her more, the more I'll love her,," say Nadech
"So? You know that we will never agree," say his father
"I don't care. In the past I have done so much. Now I want to live my own life," say Nadech, stomping away
His parents watch him. They were grwing madder each day.
Nadech got to his room, and stay there. He feels bad again. He wants to do something for Yaya. Just something that's nice. Something that's from his heart.
He though and thought all night long. And finally in the morning, he got just what he wanted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's wrong?" ask Mark
"Nothing," say Noona
"Hey come on, tell me," say Mark
"Really, it's nothing," say Noona
"Come one be happy. We're making chocolate, your favorite hobby, and why aren't you happy," say Mark
"It's just that, I was wondering if I can full fill my dream," say Noona
"And what's that dream?" ask Mark
"To own a chocolate shop," say Noona
"To own a chocolate shop?! That sounds fun," say Mark
"It does," say Noona
"Yes, that's a wonderful thing, but why are you so unhappy about it?" ask Mark
"I don't think that I'll be able to full fill it," say Noona
Mark put her hands in his. 
"You can do it, but you have to have faith, tell me you will, ok," say Mark
Noona stare at him. She love hime. Very much.
"Yes," say Noona
Mark smile at her.
"Promise me?" ask Mark
"Yes, but promise me also that you'll help me create it, too, ok," say Noona
"I promise," say Mark, and they did the pinky promise together
"We're are going to make our shop the best, right?" ask Noona
"Yes, the best in the world," say Noona
They both smile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yaya can you go somewhere with me," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Come on, let's go," say Nadech
Yaya follow Nadech to the car, and Nadech drove them to his favorite place.  They got there, and they got out of the car.
"What's going on?" ask Yaya
Nadech look at her. Than he knelt in front of her, and pull ou a ring from his pocket, and put it in front of him.
"Yaya, will you marry me?" ask Nadech
"What?!" say Yaya
"Will you marry me?" ask Nadech again
Yaya turn the other way. She was very nervous.
Nadech walk to face Yaya again.
"Please, Yaya, let's get marry, ok," say Nadech
"Why do we have to marry so soon?" ask Yaya
"It's not soon. We already dated for 1 year and a half already," say Nadech
"But that's too soon for me. I still want to learn about you," say Yaya
"Ok, I won't argue with you anymore. The real reason why I want us to get marry soon is because I don't want to lose you. I know that my parents will do everything to part us. If we get marry, than I'll be able to protect you more," say Nadech
Yaya stare at Nadech. 
"Please," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya, shyly. She was sure that Nadech will take care of her, and that he was sincere.
"Thanks, Yaya, I love you!" say Nadech, putting the ring on Yaya's finger, and giving her a hug.
"I love you, too," say Yaya, smiling
------------------------------------
"Huh, you're getting marry?!" say Margie, surpise
"Yes," say Yaya, happily
"When? Where?" ask Margie, suddenly curious
"Me and Nadech haven't pick yet," say Yaya
"Oh," say Margie
"But I think that you shouldn't marry him yet," say Tah
"Don't need to worry about your sister anymore. She's a grown-up already," say Margie in teasingly way.
"I know, but I still worry about her," say Tah
"Don't need to worry about me. Worry about your studies," say Yaya
"Yes," say Tah
Margie turn her attention back to the wedding again.
"I'm soo happy for you," say Margie excitedly, giving Yaya a hug
"Yes, me, too," say Yaya
"May I be the bridesmaid than?" ask Margie
"Me and Nadech have to talk about it first," say Yaya
"OK, but if I don't get to be the bridesmaid, than I'll be really mad," say Margie
"Yes," say Yaya, smiling
---------------------------------------------
"Huh? You're getting marry?!" say Boy
"Yes, and I want you to be here," say Nadech
"No I can't," say Boy
"Why?" ask Nadech
"Because I'm too attach to my girlfriend," say Boy
Nadech laugh.
"So?! Take her, too," say Nadech
"No, she can't come," say Boy
"Why?" ask Nadech
"Because she needs to stay with here friend, and her friend is not going anywhere," say Boy
"Please, come to my wedding. You can go back when it's over, ok, " say Nadech
"Ok, fine, I'll come. When is it?" ask Boy
"Next month," say Nadech
"Next month?! That's too soon" say Boy
"Come on," say Nadech
"Ok," say Boy
-----------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! 
LOL when I get back I'll try to update as soon as possible! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada, wif every new chap im loving MCOL even more !!! story is turning intense n dramatic, its just waiting 2 go full blown, thanks 2 y great writing skills !!! b-m r lucky, theirs is a smooth sailing relationship, b is such a romantic ! my yadech r getting married though under difficult situation but i still love it ! their perseverance will ensure their love stay intact, strong, hopefully im rite ! c u when u r back n tyvm 4 this update, i totally love it falada ! wif appreciation !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

hi falada i 1 2 say this...love yr new signature poster ! yadech sooooo in love !!! nadech cant get enough, stealing kisses non-stop on his girl, they're so cute !