Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Devotely said:
Mark should apologize to his friends and all parties expressing and wanting to choose sides for the simple fact they are being bothered and criticized by the media for either knowing or not knowing what the real drama is about. It's just a COURTESY because people are being pulled in. Even if he did not leak it out, it's just courtesy because the media somehow got a hold of it and are asking his friends to elaborate on it. Mark still has not addressed the situation and continues to display arrogance through his interview, IG, sharing his side with others and again, not with the people he has issues with. Talk about manners, forget that his manager can't keep him from being in scandalous news, I blame his parents for not instilling morals and values in him. This is where you as parents can't look people in the eyes for your child's behaviors. 
Fanclubs wanted to drag everyone in . He already said he don't want to go into detail so this drama
Can end. The more he says the more people wants to know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think it's bad timing in general to start posting quotes about backstabbing or lying since Mark's starring in one of her lakorns. People can jump to conclusions and drag her into the situation. I wouldn't want her to be involved because she has always been a well respected figure in the industry. Regardless of what her intentions were, it made her look like she was siding with Mark which is bad publicity. I wish she would've thought twice about posting it whether she intended for it to relate to Mark or not.

To me, I think the quote was insinuating that Mint and her mom are playing victims to the situation when they're the ones who started it by provoking Mark to this extent. They're pretending to be nice people in front of the public to make Mark look bad when no one knows that Mint and her mom are actually villains in disguise. There are more details to the story, Mark's side. Hence, Mint and her mom lied to someone (the public) successfully and are able to do so because the public trusts and sympathizes with them through their one sided and twisted stories. So Mint and her mom don't deserve the public's trust because they twist their stories to make themselves look good. That's what I think. She can't be talking about the manager. The manager collaborated with her to get Mark to play in her lakorn, and Mark's her beloved p'ek. All odds point to her hinting at the other side. That's IF her hidden intentions were to support Mark. But since I'm a fan of Anne, I'm going to let this pass and think it was a "random" post.  

I think what really matters here is that he apologized guys. Whether he meant it or not, at least he apologized. Let's all give him the benefit of the doubt and let him redeem himself. Only the future can tell whether he will change or remain the same. I never personally watched his lakorns anyways so this won't affect me either way. I just feel sorry for Chalida and everyone who's ganging up against her. I wish her the best and hope she is able to continue on in the industry and still be successful. Also, please don't let this affect Anne's production. Please tune into Abb Ruk Online when it airs na ka :D

Ah....thanks dearest. Hehe. Makes sense.

Yes tune into ARO!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... This is shocking and amusing. I lost some respect for P'Mark. I agree with Spanky about the "spit on your mom's face". To me, that's really offensive. Calling someone "e-sud" is also very rude. I don't know what to think of him anymore. However, we're only seeing the scandalous side, so I believe he's still a nice person on some areas, but he needs to learn how to control his tongue and anger. I feel sorry for Mint. She's getting bashed for various different reasons. She's been struggling ever since she entered the entertainment industry. As for Mark, I can only give him my support on improving as he wished. 
   Sorry, but I have to add this. I honestly think some are supporting Mark because they either:
1. Dislike Mint
2. Really are true fans and use reasoning
3. Plain biased and close-minded
For Mint:
1. Biased
2. Really does see her position 
3. Feels her
 BTW:  I thought Instagram doesn't show all their followers or who they follow after a certain limit. 
  However, if Kim really did choose a side, wow... No words. I like how Bargie is calming them down, and how Yadech went neutral.That's a balance.
   As for my beloved MTEAM, I'll always remain faithful. Not being biased here, but I believe friends argue or have misunderstandings/misinterpretations from time to time. I tend to have strong faith. I believe Mark will improve. If not, will be utterly disappointed. 
I also don't believe Anne and Nok were taking sides with Mark... probably directed at the manager. If they did, how unprofessional to get involved, and poor Mint. Her favorite nang'eks whom she admires would be looking down on her. I feel sorry for Mark & Mint to be bashed, and I especially feel for Mint's mom. 
   Honestly, making a scandal to get attention--that only works in America. In the end, both parties will gain haters and lose fans anyways, so I doubt that's it.
   I honestly can't watch his dramas for now... Why would Mark assume the picture is directed towards him? Did his manager really blow in his ear? Will continue to support MM. Reconcile.
P.S. I'm sorry if my personal opinion /view or "wrong" choice of words made you misinterpret anything or offend you. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
There's always 2-3 sides to a story, and being an irregular follower of mint and mark and with both being naya's friends, I'm going to be as neutral as neutral can be.

Biggest positive, mark is the Man and he apologised, so let's move on. But what other options does he have but to apologise? And whether he's been remorseful and sincere is up to one's judgement, I don't think anyone would really know except mark himself. Just a quick question, and I think the answer will help us decide whether mark is being sincere or not. "If you were ever to badmouth someone for whatever reason, and you are sincere and want to apologise who would be the FIRST person you apologise to, the person around, or directly contact the person you actually badmouthed to?

I don't lose a lot of respect for elders such as Nok and Anne intentionally or unintentionally taking sides, they might know more or less than us, who knows. But they start losing a lot of my respect when they choose to take sides and be bias PUBLICLY, esp over such a messy and sensitive like this. I really wish it was js bad timing on Anne's choice to post that quote and she had no intentions, but with her deleting it quickly really makes me wonder......

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
For us international folks was it the fans Or another website who love to put negatives thoughts into readers head that drag the group in?? JS
His apologies are definitely for show but everyone got what they wanted from him. I highly doubt he's stress over it to bring tears. My opinion. Anyways at least he apologize... Sincere or not he did it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
bubbles8 said:
I don't lose a lot of respect for elders such as Nok and Anne intentionally or unintentionally taking sides, they might know more or less than us, who knows. But they start losing a lot of my respect when choose to take sides and be bias PUBLICLY, esp over such a messy and sensitive like this. I really wish it was js bad timing on Anne's choice to post that quote and she had no intentions, but with her deleting it really makes me wonder......
Yeah. It makes me wonder also, but let's just think of it as her not wanting to attract negativity on her IG. Because soon enough, people will start speculating and bash her for taking sides and such which will make the situation even worse. So I guess it was smart of her to delete it; not very smart of her to post it up in the first place though. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I remember a scandal that happened a few years ago. The P'ek dara got down on is knees and bowed in front of the paparazzi to show is remorse. I forgot what his scandal was... he was definitely crying and sincere. He doesn't get as much shows or P'ek roles anymore but I think to the public's eye, he has redeemed himself over time. He was the guy that played as one of the Sixth Sense girls' older brother. (I didnt watch the show so I'm not sure of his name)

With this scandal, both M & M will be tested to see who's sincere and who's strong enough to last in this industry. You need backbone to survive in the Thai industry. 1 mistake can break your entire career. The majority of Thai people are Buddhist. One of the things that Buddhism teaches is to respect your elders. That's why people are livid over Mark's LINE messages. I do believe that if they, (M & M) survive this, they have nothing else to fear in the future of their acting career.

Reactions: fun

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
well, i'm glad the dude did not cry like boy lol  that would be overdoing it.

why do some people think that mint's mom is all goody two shoey?  she might be like pancake's bitchy mom.  some people's actions do not deserve respect even if they're old. 

I think that ann and nok knows more than the rest of us.

I don't see why there are still complaints about mark when he already did what y'all wanted him to...  it's not like he had an affair with a married person like what pinky did and even with pinky she never admitted fault which made me really dislike her.  if you don't like the guy then don't watch his lakorns geez..  it's like wanting a person to be executed for a small thing...EXTREME.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I remember a scandal that happened a few years ago. The P'ek dara got down on is knees and bowed in front of the paparazzi to show is remorse. I forgot what his scandal was... he was definitely crying and sincere. He doesn't get as much shows or P'ek roles anymore but I think to the public's eye, he has redeemed himself over time. He was the guy that played as one of the Sixth Sense girls' older brother. (I didnt watch the show so I'm not sure of his name)

With this scandal, both M & M will be tested to see who's sincere and who's strong enough to last in this industry. You need backbone to survive in the Thai industry. 1 mistake can break your entire career. The majority of Thai people are Buddhist. One of the things that Buddhism teaches is to respect your elders. That's why people are livid over Mark's LINE messages. I do believe that if they, (M & M) survive this, they have nothing else to fear in the future of their acting career.
His name is Aon Sarawut. His scandal was not anything like Mark. He made sex video with his phone. I guess he lost the phone. Someone found the phone and sell the clip to the media. His scandal i didn't think he did anything if you look in as the person growing in western culture. Now if you look as Thai culture they don't think it's a good thing because they are not married. Even the girl was his girlfriend.

With Mark, he should know his manner. Cussing out the elder is a taboo in the Asian culture. And even after he cussed her out she still didn't say anything bad about him. His press conference was so unprepared. If you haven't talk to other party why have one. Saying he doesn't have her contact is really bs. If you are in a group Line and he could ask other people in the gangs for her number. So many bs I say. He is not sincere he just want to get the press of his back that's all really matter to him. I am not anti mark either but after this incident I don't think I'll follow him. Make his parents look bad because it look likes they didn't do a good job raising him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
noydarny said:
His name is Aon Sarawut. His scandal was not anything like Mark. He made sex video with his phone. I guess he lost the phone. Someone found the phone and sell the clip to the media. His scandal i didn't think he did anything if you look in as the person growing in western culture. Now if you look as Thai culture they don't think it's a good thing because they are not married. Even the girl was his girlfriend.

With Mark, he should know his manner. Cussing out the elder is a taboo in the Asian culture. And even after he cussed her out she still didn't say anything bad about him. His press conference was so unprepared. If you haven't talk to other party why have one. Saying he doesn't have her contact is really bs. If you are in a group Line and he could ask other people in the gangs for her number. So many bs I say. He is not sincere he just want to get the press of his back that's all really matter to him. I am not anti mark either but after this incident I don't think I'll follow him. Make his parents look bad because it look likes they didn't do a good job raising him.

I remember now. Wow, yeah his scandal was pretty big for the Thai people. I think between the sex scandal and the disrespecting elders scandal they equate to Thai people. They are both considered major. To us international fans, we don't care about sex scandals lol because people have sex tapes all the time.

Maybe Mark should have apologized in the same way Aon did. I think Thai people, and especially Mint's mom, would have forgiven him easier.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
A lot of Insider in the Thai industry, all agree in one voice... Mark's Managers Ploy and Pear, not good people. They said Mark is nice but the managers are sleazy.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Just thought I say "of course it will impact Yarry whether they decide to interfere" just like how they are being criticize now for not wanting to interfere. So either way it's lose lose situation for them but I am glad they chose the route they did. That should answer your "where did they conclude that".

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bargie didnt get slander by media compare to Yarry. So obviously Yarry's choice was not a good one.

Chalida and Mark both need to take time off. This has tarnish Chalida more than Mark. Mark aplogized but its not going to solve this issue that everyone has been speculating on. But since the problems been set on the table, media and people are dying to know exactly what went wrong. Look at how hard the media is trying to get out of everyone in that group chat.

Go watch TNG. It is true that some adults/elderly are not worthy of respect but you are forgetting that this is Thailand. Majority of them are Buddhist, the value of an elderly is highly respected.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I don't even know what Bargie did that was so great? Lol they didn't even solve the problem? They said 1 line & all Yarry haters loved it & down on your knees applauding lol smh
To me Mark having a lot of other Dara's backing him up also says a lot... Tho I don't know both side of the story I'm not gonna assumed Mint & her mother are at fault either

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bargie didnt do anything great. But Im saying the difference in their choices lead to different treatment. No one said anything about Bargie resolving the situation, all they did was try to calm Mark down. I do feel sorry for Yarry but their move was not the brightest.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I dun think it really matter what move they made. It's either going to be mint, Mark or Kim's fans that will be hating on what move they make. Just like how everyone right now assumed they took Mark & Kim's side. Just a thought tho not knowing rather it's true or not... If ppl wanna say what kind of friend they are.. Welp they are closer to Kim & Mark.,so if they did stick to MK that just tell you what kind of friend they are. They've got their friend back no matter the circumstances... JS
Also it's not the media slandering Yarry it's the fans. Media just report what they heard.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
In summary-

Mark: 80% it's the manager's doing, usually very nice but was provoked, angry so badmouth
Mint: innocent, been suppressed for too long
Kim: as mark's gf/puen sanit, it's only natural to give him support
Bargie: very nice and good friends
Yadech: very bad friends, took easy way out, need to be taught how to be good friends to redeem themselves
Elders supporting Mark: as good role models, support him privately
Elders/supporters of Mint: need to be more vocal and supportive
Ch3 executives: need to be more fair on both sides

As a result, 10% of fans will change fanclubs, 90% remains the same through thick and thin. Happy ending!!

I personally think they should've to at LEAST calm Mark down. They said they left the chat and they didn't scroll up to know what's going on? What? Why would they leave the chat then? They said they're not going to involve themselves in any way but give moral support, that's like saying, "you're on your own, we'll talk to you when everything it better" I don't get how saying that they know the situation and they tried to stop it wold damage them. If a person was getting beat up, wouldn't you help him, even though you don't know that person? Of course you would. Yadech was watching Mark say nasty words to Mint and they left the chat without a word. 

A friend sticks with you through thick and thin. Yadech shouldn't expect life will always be happy, their friends need them to show them the right path. Personally if my friends left my hanging I don't think they're people who deserve my love and attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.