Mark-Kim World

Amna

sarNie Egg
:love: :love: :love: :love: so sweet , I hope they will marry soon or at least we can see more project for MK , coz nowadays when I see mark or kim with any start I feel jealous is it normal or I'm over :facepalm::confused0:

twister02

M♥K
:love: :love: :love: :love: so sweet , I hope they will marry soon or at least we can see more project for MK , coz nowadays when I see mark or kim with any start I feel jealous is it normal or I'm over :facepalm::confused0:
I guess it's normal especially since you are new to shipping them ;) You'll get used to it and eventually overtime, get to appreciate more the real life happenings than them onscreen. I also wish them to reunite but as of the moment, these two seems to wanted to work with other people. They share their real life moments tho so I won't complain much since I prefer that more. :lol:

Amna

sarNie Egg
I think being new is too hard . U guys already ship them since 7 or more u already go through what I feel but u get when it start and u r not one person u are MK fans and every days or every moment there will be
Discussions and notes and there are eyes on them everywhere . Also mark and kim is young that time they start love and they like to show there love and care but know they r Mature now and they chose what they want to show i can understand that but what to do when I start to ship them no project , no TV show no ,no I only sow old video or they trip and I also sow one of them with ather actors coz that I need alot of moment for them :sad6: I hope u understand me there is alot thought but its enough to express this feeling :facepalm::BangHead:

1605366712226.png

twister02

M♥K
I think being new is too hard . U guys already ship them since 7 or more u already go through what I feel but u get when it start and u r not one person u are MK fans and every days or every moment there will be
Discussions and notes and there are eyes on them everywhere . Also mark and kim is young that time they start love and they like to show there love and care but know they r Mature now and they chose what they want to show i can understand that but what to do when I start to ship them no project , no TV show no ,no I only sow old video or they trip and I also sow one of them with ather actors coz that I need alot of moment for them :sad6: I hope u understand me there is alot thought but its enough to express this feeling :facepalm::BangHead:

View attachment 39181
I totally understand the feeling. I was not there when they started. I became a fan of them in 2016 (that's 3 years to their relationship) and since then, the only fresh drama series I've watched of them is Kom Faek (2018) so like you, I also did backtrack to the past and watch their old lakorns, videos and pics while waiting for them to reunite. It was hard at first and I totally get MK fans who wants to see them more onscreen than offscreen. I am that too. Hopefully we can get a reunion from them in a good lakorn that will not waste their potential.