Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Waaaah! They had a double date last night and I'm glad that Opallis and her bf shared these videos. My MK heart is so satisfied. And they're wearing a couple shirt? It's a lot sweeter if friends shared the moments rather than them and how fans managed to link/put the pieces together. ❤
I bet they did spent these few days back together..its just that they didnt share it with their fans:naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
Rough translation (thank you google translate :risas3:) of Mark's interview with Daradaily at his Watsons event today.

His relationship with "Kim" is getting better and better. It does not have a problem or need to worry about. They talk but probably will not have pictures because they do not meet more.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Rough translation (thank you google translate :risas3:) of Mark's interview with Daradaily at his Watsons event today.

His relationship with "Kim" is getting better and better. It does not have a problem or need to worry about. They talk but probably will not have pictures because they do not meet more.
Awwww..thank youu...i believe today is their 4th anni right? Patiently waiting for sweet pictures from them

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Cant believe they have been together for 4 years..time flies so fastt

twister02

M♥K
Cant believe they have been together for 4 years..time flies so fastt
Based on MKFC's IG posts, it seems that today os their anniversary. Yeah. Time flies when you're enjoying each other's company. Wish them all the best and happy anniversary

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happpy anniversary MK , they still have years of years to grow older together live new experience good and bad they still have a big adventure called life to live hope they always find the strength on each other no matter how hard thing seems and hope they will always find a time for them to create new happy memories :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

i'm not expecting photos i think they gonna be low key this year , last year was just an exception :D