Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awwww....:icon12: but im still waiting for their couple pic:naughty2:
i don't think there will be a couple photo but foe me this is enough , cause i didn't even expect them to share anything ,

memories are took in a moment but saved for a life time

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think there will be a couple photo but foe me this is enough , cause i didn't even expect them to share anything ,

memories are took in a moment but saved for a life time
Hahaha..this is the closest we can get for their couple pics

twister02

M♥K
Hahaha..this is the closest we can get for their couple pics
Last year, they didn't have a couple pic too. Mark posted Kimmy's pic with his surprise. I love how low key they are these past few days and so happy that even their friends didn't forget to greet on their special day. ❤

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweetness of yesterday special day

and look at that little couple photo in the corner :D

twister02

M♥K
Anyone can translate for us?pleaseeeeee
You'll just need to use Google translate and lots of common sense to understand the caption because translation nowadays is so rare. :risas3::risas3: The angel, Kanyayonrose might be busy. She seldom translates now.

Based on google translate, she congratulates the two for their 4th anniversary. She said that she can feel MK's love even tho they don't say sweet words all the time. MK looks so natural when they're together. She loves how MK takes care and love each other. She also mentioned that there are lots of obstacles and mentioned MK's new business which will be launch tomorrow.

This is just a rough translation that I got from Google so some of this might not be correct.