Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder how they gonna launch their cloth project tomorrow like where are thy gonna launch it will fans be present or how ,
i hope mk always to be surrounded by nice friends

twister02

M♥K
i wonder how they gonna launch their cloth project tomorrow like where are thy gonna launch it will fans be present or how ,
i hope mk always to be surrounded by nice friends
And their friends are so relax teasing them like they are not bothered they might say something wrong.

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
one of the MK's memories that I love the most :)

and when reporters ask mark if he is really afraid of her he responded that is about RESPECT :) ..............

btw missing boy and his awesome comments looool

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wish them success and great sells in their new project if i was able i would order myself , they are so happy

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
wish them success and great sells in their new project if i was able i would order myself , they are so happy

aw they are just cute sweet adorable :rolleyes::icon12: wish them all the best in everything :)
lol I woke up at 4am here and wait to see them and their sweetness !! even if it's sunday..
I never do this for any star lool
but I don't considere them just stars!! they are pieces of my heart my sweet MK :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aw they are just cute sweet adorable :rolleyes::icon12: wish them all the best in everything :)
lol I woke up at 4am here and wait to see them and their sweetness !! even if it's sunday..
I never do this for any star lool
but I don't considere them just stars!! they are pieces of my heart my sweet MK :)
they are so chill it just makes me so happy t be their fan cause they are so natural always so easy going and open, and they look so happy and wish the best in this new sell project for them , the way mark take her phone to continue chatting and she went to check who is in the door :lol: if not for this project we won't be able to see such a thing :D

and yes MK are not like any other star for me either actually they are the only stars i care this much they are my exception :icon12:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
the way mark take her phone to continue chatting and she went to check who is in the door :lol: if not for this project we won't be able to see such a thing :D
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah finally we have a new video to keep rewatching and pay attention to every detail :p