Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
markis in lampang happy birthday to him and hope he will have a good time with the woman that gave him birth and with his childhood friend as every year kim can't go with him , i wish him to be more strong more successful and maybe the most wish i can wish is that he can have more luck with people that surround him and the fans that he gain hope he gain only wise fans that won't give him a hard time :lol:

happy birthday to the man who kim love

oncpsm_29094081_907749246055566_1138946784832258048_n.jpg

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Kim has an event tomorrow so she can't go with Mark in Lampang and would have probably did an early celebration yesterday or maybe tonight. Thai's really give importance to making merit for their birthdays. In our country, you wish people birthdays, you attend mass and eat. That's it. Hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim has an event tomorrow so she can't go with Mark in Lampang and would have probably did an early celebration yesterday or maybe tonight. Thai's really give importance to making merit for their birthdays. In our country, you wish people birthdays, you attend mass and eat. That's it. Hahaha
i don't even celebrate my birthday :risas3: i just feel it just a one year older i more celebrate something big i do in my life than celebrating my birthday in the other hand i do love celebrate other's birthday mean i love when other people surprise others you know :pancarta: but anyway take this words as my own guess and feeling i feel mk celebrate it already in the midnight after yaya's dinner :) just a feeling of course

twister02

M♥K
i don't even celebrate my birthday :risas3: i just feel it just a one year older i more celebrate something big i do in my life than celebrating my birthday in the other hand i do love celebrate other's birthday mean i love when other people surprise others you know :pancarta: but anyway take this words as my own guess and feeling i feel mk celebrate it already in the midnight after yaya's dinner :) just a feeling of course
They spend time together without occasion so it's not a big deal that they are not together today. Mark seldom go and see his family in Lampang and make merit with them so give it to them. MK can celebrate later.

Girl, just celebrate still. Be thankful for another year. Me, as I grow older, the more simpler the celebration. I go to church to thank God the dine out. Parties are just for kids. HAHAHA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They spend time together without occasion so it's not a big deal that they are not together today. Mark seldom go and see his family in Lampang and make merit with them so give it to them. MK can celebrate later.
actually i feel one of the things that made kim love mark is his love to his family she loves a man that can take care and love his family so i believe she respect that love and as you said they can celebrate later or as i feel they already celebrate :lol:

but what do you think about people saying that she should cleared her schedule and go with him ? i kinda understand their point of view and kinda understand people expect it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh god

MK fans ready for the heart attack they are driving me crazy what i doooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is killin me aaaaaaaa

lovemarkkim_mk_28763779_1659840147443680_2586447958694166528_n.jpg

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
actually i feel one of the things that made kim love mark is his love to his family she loves a man that can take care and love his family so i believe she respect that love and as you said they can celebrate later or as i feel they already celebrate :lol:

but what do you think about people saying that she should cleared her schedule and go with him ? i kinda understand their point of view and kinda understand people expect it
What? People nowadays..if Kim will clear her schedule that easy then she's not professional. It's work and it's as if Mark doesn't understand why she can't make it. If cancelling or clearing schedule is that easy on their world, then she can do it but it's not since other people will also be affected like her co workers or the people who hired her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 i will hold that reply for now cause i'm trying to save myself from the honey sea i fall in with that cpation from kim and photo when i survive i will get my mind together for now i'm lost