Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
myyy favoorriitee moment agaiinnn :D it was just tooo cutte and like a wash away fun care free relaxing vibe :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdoOt4nD4A/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

another thing good to see is that mk still have their popularity

View attachment 11876
Of course, they're still are girl. We might not feel that here in AF site because most of the people here don't like koojins but in Thailand, they are still hot and popular. If not, no one will get them for events. ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Of course, they're still are girl. We might not feel that here in AF site because most of the people here don't like koojins but in Thailand, they are still hot and popular. If not, no one will get them for events. ;)
well it has been awhile we didn't see them in open regular event like this beside the ch3 event so it's like a refresh to the memory that they have their base that still adore them despite the factor that their lakorn still didn't air so i'm expecting after the lakor there may be a chnace they will keep maintaining this base with a little addition of new fans :lol:

new_ploy21_28764168_2058453701077283_3950267935380996096_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K

twister02

M♥K
well it has been awhile we didn't see them in open regular event like this beside the ch3 event so it's like a refresh to the memory that they have their base that still adore them despite the factor that their lakorn still didn't air so i'm expecting after the lakor there may be a chnace they will keep maintaining this base with a little addition of new fans :lol:

View attachment 11883
I think with lakorn or not, their fanbase will still be there. MKFC seems like very supportive with them together or not. What was their last lakorn together? Abruk Online right? That was too long ago however they are still getting events together. Maybe it also help them in a way that they are dating in real life.

twister02

M♥K
Oh by the way, Punya Chon Kon Krua will have a replay on Channel 28. After Abruk I think. This was the lakorn that made me so in love with Kimmy's acting and cuteness. Haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think with lakorn or not, their fanbase will still be there. MKFC seems like very supportive with them together or not. What was their last lakorn together? Abruk Online right? That was too long ago however they are still getting events together. Maybe it also help them in a way that they are dating in real life.
i would say for sure dating in real life is what made them have that big supportive fan base but also not just because they date in real life but mainly and essentially people find them cute and sweet and that what all of them wish to witness for the longest time :) the lakorn they did as pair introduced them to new fans from different countries that is why i said after their new lakorn air they probably gonna gain a few more new fans that may end up be as supportive as the loyal base they already have

mk_family_29089670_2058239604452791_1349169920549584896_n.jpg mkpantip_29090904_209151756509969_5554978785020870656_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K
and another thing, I really love Kimmy's hair in this event. Why do her stylist doesn't play much with her hair? I usually see 2 or 3 hairstyles for Kimmy.

twister02

M♥K
i would say for sure dating in real life is what made them have that big supportive fan base but also not just because they date in real life but mainly and essentially people find them cute and sweet and that what all of them wish to witness for the longest time :) the lakorn they did as pair introduced them to new fans from different countries that is why i said after their new lakorn air they probably gonna gain a few more new fans that may end up be as supportive as the loyal base they already have

View attachment 11886 View attachment 11885
Agree girl.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and another thing, I really love Kimmy's hair in this event. Why do her stylist doesn't play much with her hair? I usually see 2 or 3 hairstyles for Kimmy.
i have to agree
me personally i adore kim's face the most no matter and i find her beautiful no matter what she wear or styled her inner beauty is what attract me but talking from outside view i said it in kim's thread i do want her to change the hairstylist but i guess it's a matter of mamangement she can't decide on her own