Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
They were just teasing each other. Mark said he was going to step back and Kim said why you're not staying here...he said he can't sing the song well and she teased him saying a moment ago he couldn't sing well also lol
Aww these to are so cute :) lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i don't know why she went this much sweet this year it killed me made my emotions overwhelmed oooooooooo

that is why i say it's hard to cure from mk love addiction

:lol:
They've been together for 4 1/2, after this long, it's definitely called love. No need to hide it anymore when everyone else arounds you feel and see it also. Bravo to them for their bravery. They've been through so much together. Hope they continue to be supportive of one another through the next coming years.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They were just teasing each other. Mark said he was going to step back and Kim said why you're not staying here...he said he can't sing the song well and she teased him saying a moment ago he couldn't sing well also lol
ayyyyyyy :lol:

Kim's bday post to Mark is so super sweet! You can feel she meant every single word in it. I love how they hug each other so tightly and playfully, and how Kim looks up at him with adorable eyes. They are so lucky to have one another. Wishing them the best!
i felt that too kim choose this words to show that if you love her you need to love the man she love too :)

They've been together for 4 1/2, after this long, it's definitely called love. No need to hide it anymore when everyone else arounds you feel and see it also. Bravo to them for their bravery. They've been through so much together. Hope they continue to be supportive of one another through the next coming years.
a long way waiting for them i also can only wish the best and just hope they can always find what they need to move on in their lives in their career and above all i wish one thing is that they don't lose or give up in being care free cause that what made me feel the beauty :)

a cute beautiful photo from back the MV myfavorite star behind the scene
fa_pitsineemk_28766552_610717279275407_6321282533531058176_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K
Wow..that was fast..from making merit, being a photographer for his friend's and back to bangkok in one day:clap:
A busy birthday for Mark. Well, from Lampang to Bangkok, it would take about 1 hour and 15 minutes by plane so he can get back if he wants to but it would be so tiring but since it's a special day, it's just nothing for the iron Mark :)

twister02

M♥K
oh i didn't know he did all that today all i saw is he was in lampang so i myself was surprised to see that clip i still doubting but since it is from his friend's ig story it can't be old clip really surprising for me i wasn't expecting either of the clip yaya's clip and the friend's clip cause i already closed the fin day with kim's post :lol: i'm already full so this was like a bonus dessert for the day :D
Mark is loved by his friends so much. Even Kim's friends and FC greeted him. A testament how is Mark as a lover to Kim. If he was a bad one, no one will bother to give a space on their personal account just to greet him.

twister02

M♥K
Agree. It's hard especially for them to admit they are in a relationship but their love is more important than the people who judge them for not knowing anything. So happy to see their love unfolds in front of our eyes.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Am i the only one who think mark is sooo shy during their sis clinic event??hahaha..that is soooo cute..he kept on blushing whenever fans screaming while kimmy was sooo carefree

twister02

M♥K
Mark's IG story tells us that he is still in Lampang. Hahaha.
So either the IG story that was posted yesterday was pre-recorded or what :risas3: