Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Kimmy posted just now that she's flying back to BKK and then to Tokyo. So the Japan trip will happen once she arrives in BKK?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kimmy posted just now that she's flying back to BKK and then to Tokyo. So the Japan trip will happen once she arrives in BKK?
oh wow that was soon then mark will meet her in the airport i guess we will see i thought we will have another week of break MK but no MK ship is ready for fun speeding in the ocean of honey again :aaaaa::cheer:

twister02

M♥K
oh wow that was soon then mark will meet her in the airport i guess we will see i thought we will have another week of break MK but no MK ship is ready for fun speeding in the ocean of honey again :aaaaa::cheer:
Yeah, I thought the Japan trip will be next week. :risas3:

As what Kimmy said, fly till you drop;)
Enjoy the trip, MK and safe flight always.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
since they said it's gonna be a food trip so i'm not expecting to have this much level of sweetness but as long as they share some moments i will be happy

twister02

M♥K
it's actually sweet that fans didn't went to bother meet them in the airport cause it's a personal trip they are very respectful in this part but at least we got one photo :D
They know Kimmy was tired from the long flight back to BKK so they've respected that but I'm actually laughing too because they're teasing Kimmy to take a bath. :risas3::risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They know Kimmy was tired from the long flight back to BKK so they've respected that but I'm actually laughing too because they're teasing Kimmy to take a bath. :risas3::risas3:
actually it always have been like that fans never go to the airport when kim or mk have a personal flight only in works flight they go to see them and :pancarta: at the shower note

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not sure if the pair with them are couple or just friends but i will call them "mk 's food friend couple" that guy is their tour food guide :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if anyone asked me what advice you will give to anyone in this world i would say "never expect just live the moment" that's what i thougth when i saw this , as i said earlier i was not expecting to have a supper sweet update from this trip since it's a food trip but look we had already a live and this beautiful love story from a person who was stalking mk :lol: and we were lucky enough that someone was welling to translate and share
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNSH2MHUSs/?taken-by=kanyayonrose

and this is a part of the live i think it was too short that no one could catch it all just part of it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNQK7BBSWo/?taken-by=with.markprin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNQgyDBSjR/?taken-by=with.markprin

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's hard to love the loneliness when you see a love like this some couple doesn't encourage you to be in couple and some couple makes you want to fall in love everyday and mk are the couple makes it awful to not have a relationship like the one they have i just envy them soo much in a good way i'm happy for them and i wish i find someone that treat me the way mark treat kim they are not perfect not everything is smooth that come to their way they went through so much hardship they sometime have to be away from each other for work commitment or other commitment but all that only made them one of the amazing relationships that i wish as an imperfect person and i have a lot of default to have someone who can complement this imperfection i have :love::love: long last mk

mark's eyes clearly are hurt they look swollen hope he it will gets better

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
it's hard to love the loneliness when you see a love like this some couple doesn't encourage you to be in couple and some couple makes you want to fall in love everyday and mk are the couple makes it awful to not have a relationship like the one they have i just envy them soo much in a good way i'm happy for them and i wish i find someone that treat me the way mark treat kim they are not perfect not everything is smooth that come to their way they went through so much hardship they sometime have to be away from each other for work commitment or other commitment but all that only made them one of the amazing relationships that i wish as an imperfect person and i have a lot of default to have someone who can complement this imperfection i have :love::love: long last mk

mark's eyes clearly are hurt they look swollen hope he it will gets better
The way Kim leans on Mark :thumbup::love:
Hope Mark's eyes will get better.