Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
honestly i think mk are making a lot of people want to try all this places they went for they ares haring their experience and makes other have new destinations

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why i shed a tear heh why i'm so weak when it comes to MK sweet moment aaaa the caption maybe made it more touching
"We've got this.. จับมืออ้วนไปด้วยกัน" "we have got this.. Let hold hands and get chubby together"

i think there no much left to say go go go go MK all the wayyy babyyyy

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWPSOyGHbR-/?taken-by=welove_markim

verrrrrrr love is beautiful
It's really refreshing if you are in a foreign country. As a celebrity, you're not afraid to be relax and be more romantic since there are no paparazzi. But there's no escaping to a friend who's also giggling and cheering for you and your partner. :love::love: Love it when MK is so relaxed to do this thing just like any other normal couple would do.:icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
why i shed a tear heh why i'm so weak when it comes to MK sweet moment aaaa the caption maybe made it more touching
"We've got this.. จับมืออ้วนไปด้วยกัน" "we have got this.. Let hold hands and get chubby together"

i think there no much left to say go go go go MK all the wayyy babyyyy
BEAUTIFUL love.. :icon12::icon12:
Keep the grip on one another stronger until forever, MK :love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 strongly agree with that and that's what kept me in love with them they are very real to themselves and i love how all their friends with no exception cheer for them and fin for them too and share with us fans hahaha that was unexpected but soooo joyful made me smile wiiild so happy for them :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and omg they went for all type of food from sushi to beef to chicken now that's what i call spoiling your tummy :D lucky lucky them

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 strongly agree with that and that's what kept me in love with them they are very real to themselves and i love how all their friends with no exception cheer for them and fin for them too and share with us fans hahaha that was unexpected but soooo joyful made me smile wiiild so happy for them :D
that's why the MK bond is so strong because they've involved their family and friends together in each other's lives. Thanks to their friend for sharing this sweet and cute moment of MK. :icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yup big big thanks to their fans and friends time to time send some smiles to us mk shipper home cheering team :cheer::cheer::aaaaa::thumbup::p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my babies that's why waiting for them is always worth it no matter how long we wait for updates days weeks months in the end it's gonna be worth the wait :D "come uan"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are in love together and they are in love with food equally :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so my theory is the friends knew how happy and grateful and eager mk fans are through the amount of likes they get so decided to make thousands of eager fans drow in the sweetness of this trip with them :lol: and i'm veryyyy happy they went with this friends we are number 1 beneficial from it awww mk journey :icon12: