Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
awwwww mark's eyes was infected that's why kim was comforting him a lot in the live in the photos put her hands on his head shoulder and neck holding his hand he has an event on monday he must stress up having an eye infected hope he gets better soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUgStNAACS/?taken-by=ittichai

The way Kimmy fixed Mark's hair as soon as dhe saw that it was kinda messed up :love: The small gestures really means a lot. They're both lucky to have each other. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The way Kimmy fixed Mark's hair as soon as dhe saw that it was kinda messed up :love: The small gestures really means a lot. They're both lucky to have each other. :icon12:
absolutely she is so sweet , i really feel she is trying to cheer him up cause having an eye infected during a fun trip is so annoying and frustrating plus he has an event so it was sweet of kim to show this care for him and makes him smile and have fun with them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
life is sooooo much better when you have someone that care for the little detail of your life , long last and wish the best for you two especially kim she deserve to be happy she deserve someone that can makes her feel happy and create happy moment for her , they may not look perfect for some outsiders but mark's love is perfect for her makes him 100000* more handsome in my eyes

twister02

M♥K
life is sooooo much better when you have someone that care for the little detail of your life , long last and wish the best for you two especially kim she deserve to be happy she deserve someone that can makes her feel happy and create happy moment for her , they may not look perfect for some outsiders but mark's love is perfect for her makes him 100000* more handsome in my eyes
Haters can say they're faking it, I don't care and most likely, MK wouldn't even care. They'll continue to love and be happy with each other regardless of the people saying they're too showy. I really appreciate their genuineness with each other. They're living with the saying "Action speak louder than words" they want to share how happy, blessed and thankful they are to their followers who keeps on supporting and finning over them thru the years. I hope the haters will see it and stop hating and trying to dig on their past. They need to move on for goodness sake.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haters can say they're faking it, I don't care and most likely, MK wouldn't even care. They'll continue to love and be happy with each other regardless of the people saying they're too showy. I really appreciate their genuineness with each other. They're living with the saying "Action speak louder than words" they want to share how happy, blessed and thankful they are to their followers who keeps on supporting and finning over them thru the years. I hope the haters will see it and stop hating and trying to dig on their past. They need to move on for goodness sake.
the problem is they are not showing something out of the ordinary or something over the top what they do so many normal couple do but because they celebrities and especially mark he has a lot of new female fans after KC that are making fuss and doesn't liek the idea he is taken those are the annoying one that keep making fuss to mk and talk bad , but fortunately that only made mk stronger and more supportive to each other and even if mk got married you will still see people (especially some uncontrolled mark fans) who want him single forever :lol:

another thing most of the updates we had are from their friends and me too i trully appreciate that mk are aware and considerate that fans want to share this happiness with them as they shared the sad and difficult once with them , i personally feel mk's relationship with their fans is more personal than anyone i saw so yeah mk realness reached us and we love them for that so hope they always time to time share this happy moment with their fans , personally again their updates put a smile on my face always :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thailand is waiting this was one of mk best trips they met alot of chefs and tested a lot of happy food , happy tummy happy life :D

twister02

M♥K
I thought the fin moments are over since they're already in BKK but it seems their friend became the "official" Japan paparazzi of MK :risas3::risas3:
Candid moments are the best, the holding hands clip and this one :love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I thought the fin moments are over since they're already in BKK but it seems their friend became the "official" Japan paparazzi of MK :risas3::risas3:
Candid moments are the best, the holding hands clip and this one :love::love:

i want to go to hug this friend and tell her please go to every trip with MK cause my mk romance dose was overwhelmed thanks to you :lol: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa such a beautiful real genuine natural made for each other love love love love this photo :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their friends are official MK fans :lol: they shared all of this for us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and thye absolutely made my day

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not sure if it is yesterday or today they celebrate their other friend birthday with som and nui, hope mk will always be surrounded by loving friends like this