Mark-Kim World

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Girls! We should add the title of this thread (18+) has ha its getting so hot in here! :love:

Oh my! The way he moves his hand on her knee up until her tight is so manly and seductive! Seeing this how Kim can resist his charm?

I didn't know that there were bad comments about the choice of KC song again! Gees! some fans these day are just too much! Why are they always find and create problems out of nothing? It seem like the other way around for MK and NY, Kim was always be the one who got the blame while Nadech is in the same situation as Kim when he doesn't show defensive attitude toward Yaya! I'm just annoyed, why don't they just enjoy the moments? How many times a year that we will see a moment like this!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
and a beautiful Fan made mv of all the sweet moment

ps: @Kayla please can you help tell us what he said in the very first of the vdo in the interview
The reporter asked why they don't reference each other as bf and gf

Mark smiled and said cause he's shy
Kim shyly said why we must call each other that
Then the report asked is one of them waiting for the other to say it first
And then Mark said when the time comes, it will present itself.

And then the part of him calling her his gf at the concert. Waah!

Great video you found there @"peace" !

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The reporter asked why they don't reference each other as bf and gf

Mark smiled and said cause he's shy
Kim shyly said why we must call each other that
Then the report asked is one of them waiting for the other to say it first
And then Mark said when the time comes, it will present itself.

And then the part of him calling her his gf at the concert. Waah!

Great video you found there @"peace" !
thanks to you and thanks to the person who made this beautiful MV awww that interview was back to 2015

and this lead me want to ask something and @bun-bun 's comment on BH thread made me want to ask it here my question is , is there anyone of you ladies here shipped a real celebrity couple and then got disappoint when they didn't work out in the end ?

twister02

M♥K
thanks to you and thanks to the person who made this beautiful MV awww that interview was back to 2015

and this lead me want to ask something and @bun-bun 's comment on BH thread made me want to ask it here my question is , is there anyone of you ladies here shipped a real celebrity couple and then got disappoint when they didn't work out in the end ?
That person always create MK mv's. I always watch it everytime I miss MK.

As for the question, of course, disappointment will always comes first whenever the one you ship didn't end up in the end. You always wish they'll end up together and then suddenly they broke up. It happened to me about 2 years ago. I shipped this Filipino celebrity couple and then after 3 years, they broke up and the break-up was not good. Of course, I was hurt. I'm shipping them hard that time.

I seldom get attached so much. I think I've shipped this much to 3 couples. Two Filipino celebrity couples, the first one did end up getting married and they have a daughter now, the second broke up and then 3rd, is MK and I'm wishing them to last.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're welcome @"peace" . I follow the person who created this video on YouTube as well. This person always create the best, meaningful MVs of MK. This new video is no exception. It captured touching moments and interviews of MK. The interview part in 3zaap when the host asked Kim about Mark being by her side through tough times and Kim said it's not about what he said, it's about what he does, being there for her when she needs him whether it's work related or anything else, he's always there. I mean after seeing and hearing how much they praise each other, how can anyone not cheer for them?

Besides MK, I shipped Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pretty hard. They were my hollywood royal couple. It was upsetting of course when news broke about their divorce, but I look at it from a perspective of no one knows the truth except for them as to what really goes on behind close door. The takeaway is that they gave me 10 years together, even though my ship has ended, at least they have beautiful kids together, and that is their bond for a lifetime. I hope their divorce doesn't get too nasty and hope both parties come to a mutual understanding and always put the kids first, and that's what it looks like they are doing.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That person always create MK mv's. I always watch it everytime I miss MK.

As for the question, of course, disappointment will always comes first whenever the one you ship didn't end up in the end. You always wish they'll end up together and then suddenly they broke up. It happened to me about 2 years ago. I shipped this Filipino celebrity couple and then after 3 years, they broke up and the break-up was not good. Of course, I was hurt. I'm shipping them hard that time.

I seldom get attached so much. I think I've shipped this much to 3 couples. Two Filipino celebrity couples, the first one did end up getting married and they have a daughter now, the second broke up and then 3rd, is MK and I'm wishing them to last.
woooooooooow i'm surprised at you i'm happy one of your ship did knock the wedding door and i hope mk will be your next ship hitting it
for me i never shipped any celebrity couple in my life MK are my first and i wish them the best and i used to feel that they must end together and i was too into my fangirling world but now as years pass i grow up a little and i ship them strongly but i will understand even if they didn't end together cause there is a lot of circumstance in life that take a part in te relationship is not always pinky world but until now i think MK are doing pretty amazing the most thing i admire on them is the way they understand each other and accept each other's flaws and the way they support each other in every situation and i love how they know what they want from each other , they are so solid and strong together that made me this in love with them they don't need other to tell them what to do and not to do they grow and learn together how to adjust and the big love they share is really makes my heart beat for them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You're welcome @"peace" . I follow the person who creating this video on YouTube as well. This person always create the best, meaningful MVs of MK. This new video is no exception. It captured touching moments and interviews of MK. The interview part in 3zaap when the host asked Kim about Mark being by her side through tough times and Kim said it's not about what he said, it's about what he does, being there for her when she needs him whether it's work related or anything else, he's always there. I mean after seeing and hearing how much they praise each other, how can anyone not cheer for them?
that's the beauty of their love and relationship :icon12: :icon12: i just love it when they talk about each other

Besides MK, I shipped Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pretty hard. They were my hollywood royal couple. It was upsetting of course when news broke about their divorce, but I look at it from a perspective of no one knows the truth except for them as to what really goes on behind close door. The takeaway is that they gave me 10 years together, even though my ship has ended, at least they have beautiful kids together, and that is their bond for a lifetime. I hope their divorce doesn't get too nasty and hope both parties come to a mutual understanding and always put the kids first, and that's what it looks like they are doing.
that show that wedding is not always the happy ever after end, sometime wedding is an experience that end for a reason or another that doesn't erase the whole feeling but at some point things can change and it's not necessary a bad thing
as i said 4 years ago for me the word "fan" was a complete strange word to me cause i never was a big fan of anyone in any country i was neutral with everyone until i discovered Kim and MK then i knew how the fans i used to see feel :lol:

twister02

M♥K
woooooooooow i'm surprised at you i'm happy one of your ship did knock the wedding door and i hope mk will be your next ship hitting it
for me i never shipped any celebrity couple in my life MK are my first and i wish them the best and i used to feel that they must end together and i was too into my fangirling world but now as years pass i grow up a little and i ship them strongly but i will understand even if they didn't end together cause there is a lot of circumstance in life that take a part in te relationship is not always pinky world but until now i think MK are doing pretty amazing the most thing i admire on them is the way they understand each other and accept each other's flaws and the way they support each other in every situation and i love how they know what they want from each other , they are so solid and strong together that made this in love with them they don't need other to tell them what to do and not to do they grow and learn together how to adjust and the big love they share is really makes my heart beat for them
Yes..they're considered king and queen in this particular Filipino channel and I'm so happy they ended up together after dating for 5 years. They're actually more like MK. They've met in a series and fell in love there but things was pretty complicated that time since the man has a gf but as you know, fate always finds a way :)

I would also understand if ever MK will not work out in the end. We can't control things and the only permanent thing in this world is change. Somehow, somewhere, there will be changes in their lives and for them to survive, they need to work on it hand in hand. They're still young and both don't want to settle yet this early so all we can do now is wait. What I like with their relationship is the fact that they included their families in it. When the families are already involve, the bond is stronger already and all I wish is for it to continue.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
A wedding is an experience, an event.

A marriage is a union. You have to put in work every day.

Not too many people understand the difference these days.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
do you guys see Nadech's reaction? priceless .... hehe ....
i need to put you the moment so you will get the ful picture
@ 1:08 boy teased MK saying that in the rehearsal they did it normal but when the real show come they kissed for real , @1:13 yaya turned to margie to ask her if it was real margie nodd and did that move with her hand and her face :lol: