Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A wedding is an experience, an event.

A marriage is a union. You have to put in work every day.

Not too many people understand the difference these days.
you said it beautifully :clap::clap::thumbup:

i'm glad i asked the question here :D although is still toooooo early for MK to talk about this topic they still have a career a head of them and they still want to build themselves but it's ok we had something to spazz about :pancarta:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i honestly the most once that i loved their reaction was great alek and boy when MK part come :lol: they are hilarious and know how to entertain
I agree! Poh, Great, Boy, Alek, and JJ reaction are so funny during MK moments! They sure know how to do fan service! Their slogan got the crowd crazy, I really want to know what they were saying! Am I the only one notice that JMA try to separate himself from the crowd, or what?

twister02

M♥K
do you guys see Nadech's reaction? priceless .... hehe ....
I can't clearly see but I think Nadech was also surprised? :naughty2:

I really like Yaya and Margie's reaction. Yaya was like "really?" and Margie was like " yeah, it happened but I'm not shocked coz they're dating". She's proud, I must say. She knew it's normal. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree! Poh, Great, Boy, Alek, and JJ reaction are so funny during MK moments! They sure know how to do fan service! Their slogan got the crowd crazy, I really want to know what they were saying! Am I the only one notice that JMA try to separate himself from the crowd, or what?
they were just teasing them about hte real kiss :D
and no comment on jma cause i didn't concentrate to much :)

I really like Yaya and Margie's reaction. Yaya was like "really?" and Margie was like " yeah, it happened but I'm not shocked coz they're dating". She's proud, I must say. She knew it's normal. :risas3:
i love your comment and i also felt like that margie is number one shipper of them :lol: :pancarta:

twister02

M♥K
they were just teasing them about hte real kiss :D
and no comment on jma cause i didn't concentrate to much :)

i love your comment and i also felt like that margie is number one shipper of them :lol: :pancarta:
Margie and Yaya for me. Look at those reaction from them but the best reaction for me, in that video, goes to Margie.
She knew the feeling and she knew it's normal for lovers to be intimate, sometimes. ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Margie and Yaya for me. Look at those reaction from them but the best reaction for me, in that video, goes to Margie.
She knew the feeling and she knew it's normal for lovers to be intimate, sometimes. ;)
she was like "yup they did it and it was hot " :lol: :lol: :lol: that move hand it just say it all what in her mind as she also is in an open relationship :risas3::risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
thanks to you and thanks to the person who made this beautiful MV awww that interview was back to 2015

and this lead me want to ask something and @bun-bun 's comment on BH thread made me want to ask it here my question is , is there anyone of you ladies here shipped a real celebrity couple and then got disappoint when they didn't work out in the end ?
I am the same like you @"peace" . MK is my first celebrity couple. I am actually paranoid. And I can blame it to the many celeb break-ups news that we can read from newspapers and the internet but I am also paranoid because of the many break-ups (and divorces) happening around me as well. Coz I can see all these couples being all so lovey-dovey, romantic, trusting and caring for each other in the beginning but then they all end up separating from each other "forgetting" that special feeling they once had/shared. And it just irks me the most that some can even find a substitute or a new partner in a very short amount of time! Like seriously? Do you even love the person before? Was it even love then? What is love??? Hahaha... I am getting over dramatic here. Sorry.

Lol. Please don't mind me. I am really happy for MK and am wishing and hoping they'll last till the end of time. They could be that "rare" case. Only time can tell. Please surprise me MK! Please prove me wrong!

Once again, spare me, this overly traumatized fan.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am the same like you @"peace" . MK is my first celebrity couple. I am actually paranoid. And I can blame it to the many celeb break-ups news that we can read from newspapers and the internet but I am also paranoid because of the many break-ups (and divorces) happening around me as well. Coz I can see all these couples being all so lovey-dovey, romantic, trusting and caring for each other in the beginning but then they all end up separating from each other "forgetting" that special feeling they once had/shared. And it just irks me the most that some can even find a substitute or a new partner in a very short amount of time! Like seriously? Do you even love the person before? Was it even love then? What is love??? Hahaha... I am getting over dramatic here. Sorry.

Lol. Please don't mind me. I am really happy for MK and am wishing and hoping they'll last till the end of time. They could be that "rare" case. Only time can tell. Please surprise me MK! Please prove me wrong!

Once again, spare me, this overly traumatized fan.
yup girl you are a little bit dramatic :D but i see as a normal thing you don't like to be disappointed and i suppose that in real life you get hurt easily , well no one can guarantee nothing from the future that's why we should not forget the present and live in the "what will " and should not live in the "what if" we should live the moment as the moment , and although i don't have a big experience or a big vision but i believe marriage need as a base two people who love each other and can accept each other flaws like if a woman is a "nagging" if the man doesn't love her truly and love her with this flaws many problem will happen and will threat the stability of their marriage life when the man is a worry or a stressful type man the woman if she doesn't love him enough to makes him feel better and understand him their life will become even more stressful so it's really for me the success of a marriage depend on how much you accept your partner's flaws and how much you love them that you will adjust and overlook this flaws and also the respect , respect is a sacred thing for a successful marriage

and personally i support MK to take their time not get marry until they feel they are ready to build a life marriage as they want it with a plan and that's why i love reading their interviews it show how mature they are now and how much they are aware of each other and their relationship :)

anyway i surely not trying to convince you fo anything just i loved to share and read the opinion about it thank you girl your comment on BH was the reason of it :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this remind me of the sexy photoshoot that we are waiting for , i wonder if we will have poses like clse to this hot one with legs lifting :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
yup girl you are a little bit dramatic :D but i see as a normal thing you don't like to be disappointed and i suppose that in real life you get hurt easily , well no one can guarantee nothing from the future that's why we should not forget the present and live in the "what will " and should not live in the "what if" we should live the moment as the moment , and although i don't have a big experience or a big vision but i believe marriage need as a base two people who love each other and can accept each other flaws like if a woman is a "nagging" if the man doesn't love her truly and love her with this flaws many problem will happen and will threat the stability of their marriage life when the man is a worry or a stressful type man the woman if she doesn't love him enough to makes him feel better and understand him their life will become even more stressful so it's really for me the success of a marriage depend on how much you accept your partner's flaws and how much you love them that you will adjust and overlook this flaws and also the respect , respect is a sacred thing for a successful marriage

and personally i support MK to take their time not get marry until they feel they are ready to build a life marriage as they want it with a plan and that's why i love reading their interviews it show how mature they are now and how much they are aware of each other and their relationship :)

anyway i surely not trying to convince you fo anything just i loved to share and read the opinion about it thank you girl your comment on BH was the reason of it :lol:
There's no definite answer to this isn't it...? But by discussing it we somehow can see things differently. Your comment reminded me of KC Sathit's words regarding the insecurities that future brings that we should not worry much about it and just focus on the NOW. Gosh, I even mentioned that in the KC thread and easily forgotten it. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their hears are kissing their souls are kissing every grain in their body is kissing not just the lips can kiss and that's why i'm madly in love with this two they makes me feel something i can't see in any others it just them, this feeling they gave me it just them who makes me feel it and i love seeing this moment of them for me to feel it again and again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm in love with them

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
suppper suppppeeeeerrrr hot each time still makes butterflies in my stomach
Yippeie :cheer:.. i came back from holiday and got such a great surprise.. finally Mr hot abs could no longer keep his hands to himself and kissed our beauty.. super hot pics.. I loved catching up on all the videos as well as Mark's public declaration:worship2:.. am sooo happy .. Looking forward to more such PDA now.. he has definitely raised the bar ;););). Thanks Peace and all the people posting fmv's and pics on instagram :thumbup:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Yippeie :cheer:.. i came back from holiday and got such a great surprise.. finally Mr hot abs could no longer keep his hands to himself and kissed our beauty.. super hot pics.. I loved catching up on all the videos as well as Mark's public declaration:worship2:.. am sooo happy .. Looking forward to more such PDA now.. he has definitely raised the bar ;););). Thanks Peace and all the people posting fmv's and pics on instagram :thumbup:
So they are publicly considered as bf gf now?wohooooo!!!not that we dont know they are a couple eventhough they didnt declare it but mark must be so in love with kim to admit it in concert...hahahahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are welcome glad MK made your day as they made it to me in the last weekend :lol: even if he putted inside funny slogan but it still considerate a declaration jus the word "even if i had a GF" :lol: we may not have a moment like that again and i absolutely saved it in my memory of MK :p