Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Am i the only one who saw some lips movement there????hahahaha...apologise for the naughty thought...but phewwww they are so freaking hottttr
i saw two who are deeply in love kissing for real with so much desire in their heart and eyes , they were simply on fire and my god forgive e again i can't stop imagining how much love they give to each other when they are alone and if in KF we will have bed scene then i need to make reservation in the emergency cause my weak heart can't take this immense hotness from them

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Mark is soooo open on his feeling towards kimmy nowadays..:love:...he not afraid to publicly address kimmy as his girlfriend..hahahah..i hope we are going to hear the wedding bells from MK soon (which i think is Impossible considering they are still young and have a very promising career ahead of them)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark is soooo open on his feeling towards kimmy nowadays..:love:...he not afraid to publicly address kimmy as his girlfriend..hahahah..i hope we are going to hear the wedding bells from MK soon (which i think is Impossible considering they are still young and have a very promising career ahead of them)
well they said multiple time not before their 30 so we still have years before hearing the bells for now let' juwt enjoy their youth love :D ;)

Obsessive P'Mark. See his movement in this clip.
https://instagram.com/p/BTg7D_bjoXR/
i just adore seeing the caring mark he is sooo sweet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ladies hold your breath again cause this clip is the clearest of the clearest of the clearest close up of the fire moment
my heart is still doing some crazy beats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThbOJeAcCa/?taken-by=thicha_lp

i can't describe what they are doing to my weak heart
they are not the first or th elast to kiss liek that but my god why i feel crazy watching them they send fire in my heart the way he touch her look at her feel her move his hand on her back/leg the way she seduce him i swear if they give MK a lakorn with this mature skinship (witch i don't want to have high hope on KF so i won't get disappointed) but if they give thme that i will lose my mind over their hotness they both are soooooooooooo sxyyyyyyy

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ladies hold your breath again cause this clip is the clearest of the clearest of the clearest close up of the fire moment
my heart is still doing some crazy beats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThbOJeAcCa/?taken-by=thicha_lp

i can't describe what they are doing to my weak heart
they are not the first or th elast to kiss liek that but my god why i feel crazy watching them they send fire in my heart the way he touch her look at her feel her move his hand on her back/leg the way she seduce him i swear if they give MK a lakorn with this mature skinship (witch i don't want to have high hope on KF so i won't get disappointed) but if they give thme that i will lose my mind over their hotness they both are soooooooooooo sxyyyyyyy

You make me squealing like crazy! I think I need a tub full of ice!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my beautiful lovebirds :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

a throw back from their vacay in pheket