[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh okay, so it's these episodes. lol, i thought i missed it b/c she's with YWY again hehe. following him around!

IKR. the waiting blah!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
IMG_8390.JPG Lmao! This is what LGX posted on his Weibo! Welcoming us all to watch!

This guy...he's as excited as we are!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
count me in on princess agent. i'm so addicted to this just as much as peach blossom. so good. Man if the ripped clothes part was a full night that would be awesome but no it was just a kiss.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have no patience when it comes to YWY & XE skinship scenes lol. I skipped all over the eps to watch only their scenes together.

Seriously if by this time XE thinks YWY doesn't love her then she needs to get her head examined lol. It is funny when XE heard what YWY's guards said about him & she used what she heard to tease him lol. I feel like everyone who knows YWY well gives him the title 'Cold as Ice' for his demeanor & for his heart which has no place for any woman. She was there when that guy who is assigned to capture her was saying that he is surprised that YWY has found someone else to replace XE in YWY's heart when he knew how much XE meant to YWY. Even though I don't like that guy but he indirectly revealed YWY's love for XE. Hopefully XE is smart enough to realize it by now.

Eng sub ep 45 ended YWY declaring that he wants to share her dream. He is really really in love with her :love::icon12:, men they like to take charge, the women follow them but YWY he is different. I can finally say he is no longer cold, XE has warmed/melt his heart lol.

Just in two eps they faked their roles twice respectively. Master & new lover and husband & wife. I do worry for them, he still has typhoid problem & she has poison in her system :(.

I hope we will get to see more bed scenes of them since YWY is really warming up to XE lol. And gosh I hope we will get to see XE falling for YWY :angel10:.

P.s. Eng sub for eps 44 (original ep 49) & 45 (original ep 50) are already posted in YouTube.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, the latest eps is so funny becuase, even the bad dude know that WYX only love his ex maidservant & was surprise he have a change of heart & fall for the 'suppose' massage lady (XE in disguise) LOL . Why XE so dense in the romance department LOL it's so hilarious when she said according to what she over heard what the body guard said , he had never touch a woman & live as a monk but he counter attack by wanting to prove to her how much a man he is LOLLLL , XE's gasp/shock expression was to die for HAHAH

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh about the dream talk , he said only within the last 3 years he realize what he wanted , remember he thought she was dead 3 years ago and he mention about asking his grandfather to free all the maidservant/slave . He now share the same dream as her , a world without slave .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@sarN yes, was getting to that good part and it stopped blah! he's hinting to her and she always have that wth look like really? he's persistent in his way this guy! lol...

loving it! that eye contact shows it all even though not much skinship. i just hope he shows her when they do get together hehe.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
LOL. Mister Ice Cube by the princess then there's Master Cold by YY. the names given to him are so funny.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
even the bad dude know that WYX only love his ex maidservant
Lol everyone knows he's in love with her but XE herself. I loved the last episodes even if the kiss was short. YWY and his men are hilarious. I love how they were like we didn't know the young master had it in him and likes it rough, from the bath all the way to the bed lol.

And YWY teasing XE. Like the part where he said the girl in the closet was pretty and better than the shrew in his bed. And when she tried to put down his man hood and he was all in her space saying they could test him out. Love him and LGX is so perfect in the role.

Ms.Zoe

Have anyone in the drama ever questioned why YWY fell for XE? They must be surprised how a guy likes him would fall for her. I think he found her interesting - she learned things quickly, memorized things fast, observatitive etc. & she is different from all of the other girls in the Yue household so he took her under his wings, trains her to be his spy. As spending time with her more, he found himself falling for her.

Another reason I think why he falls for her is bc she has fire within her, remember when she holds that frozen jade thing, she could hold it for so long when others couldn't bc she has inner power, fire within her that others don't so only her could melt Mr. Ice Cube/Master Cold (yea he has funny nicknames) :D.

P.s. He probably was born in the winter too lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL their kiss is trending! People are so hyped about these two! I really liked their kiss! It really shows how much YWY loves and respects his XE.

Ms.Zoe

I just finished Eng sub ep 46...it was one funny ep even though everything was moving a little fast for me (I think it is bc some scenes were cut). Mo'er that kid has more love from XE than YWY & she just met/knew the kid :D, no actually XE could relate to the kid & he lost his parents so he needs the love. Mr. Ice Cube he needs time to open up to strangers lol. Mo'er called XE sister & YWY uncle :risas3:, I thought that is hilarious I guess since he was all serious but I think Mo'er won him over by complimenting that he is handsomer than some guy (I forgot the name) :risas3:. Them 3 look like a family. They slept together at night, Mo'er was in the way, he said something about his parents doing something when he wasn't around & made YWY choked with water :risas3:. YWY needs to interact with Mo'er more so he will be all prepared on how to interact with his own kids lol.

OH yes, she touched his hand when she was trying to grab the blanket, he looked all shocked :D. She wants him to cover the blanket too but he is all macho & doesn't want the blanket, my goodness he needs it, the guy has typhoid lol, I hope he will be cured :angel10:.

About their kiss, I haven't watched it yet. But man it is about time YWY is initiative. Part of his initiation I think is bc she is ill from that poison, he couldn't bare to ever lose her again :icon12:. And my goodness I hope she stay still & stop disappearring on him :angel10: :D.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
She was unique and talent . He was drawn to her since day one BUT I think its more like he was curious/suspicious about her hidden ability , therefore he train her on different level of martial art to see her capability and she turn out to be very challenging . She was
obedience as his maidservant but she was never attentive toward him without being told first what to do LOL , therefore , I don't think XE have feeling for WYX romantically YET during the time she with him at Green Village, she only wanted to protect her sister & to survive but over time she develops another form of relationship, student/mentor and some lingering feeling of trust/companion but was heart broken to over heard she wasn't worth his protection but just another pawn to use & disgurad. Even with the Prince , YX , I felt it's more like pity because he suffer family loss like her , more like a brother/sister type of bonding. I think XE doesn't know what romance is beweent man & woman . She the whatever girl LOL. I think it will take WYX suppose death to make her realize how much he really mean to her .