[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hahaha! This thread is moving as fast as the one at Soompi! Lol so addicted to this drama! Congrats to it reaching 300 billion views!! I love LGX and ZLY together!!
I'm glad that I got to know & watch this drama. I'm on board with you, LGX & ZLY they don't need to talk their eyes alone have great chemistry together lol. Oh thank you for the info, where did it reached to 300 billion views 30 billion views? Is that a record breaking number of views? I don't pay attention to this type of rating. With PA getting good reception & rating, hopefully LGX & ZLY will get to collaborate again.

Edit: 300 billion views to 30 billion views

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Another video for YWY & XE :icon12:. One thing that stood out to me in this video is that they both play the flute, the flute must have a significant meaning for them, need to continue ep 12 lol.

Cr to Novy Ponggele

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why is this call Princess Agents? All I see are princes. Is the n'ek an agent to the Princess or something?

Ms.Zoe

:love::icon12: *sigh YWY why you make drinking tea hot wine sexy (in ep 12 when he drinks the tea hot wine with rat poison, his eyes are yummier than the tea hot wine lol). He barely smile in the drama, but in this fan made mv he smiled twice lol.

Edit: tea to hot wine

Cr to Z Tina

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Why is this call Princess Agents? All I see are princes. Is the n'ek an agent to the Princess or something?
I question about the title too lol. The nek she is a slave, got trained by YWY the pek to be his spy. This could be why there is agent in the title. The nek's background is unknown, still not clear/revealed in the drama yet, she could be a Princess therefore princess in the title too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Another video for YWY & XE :icon12:. One thing that stood out to me in this video is that they both play the flute, the flute must have a significant meaning for them, need to continue ep 12 lol.

Cr to Novy Ponggele
Did the part where he pulled her up and hug her passed? I don't remember seeing it yet? What happened there?

sarN

sarNie Granny
No hug yet. It air tomorrow but we have to wait for the English sub ...suck

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The flute XE is playing is YX's though lol.

With the bath/ripping off clothes scene I am back. See so easy to please. I love YWY's right hand man? Him and the other guards were hilarious in their reaction to YWY and all the noise they were making. Can't wait for these episodes.

Yeah the title is stupid. The Chinese title is something like Legend of Chu Qiao. They should've just kept that. I think her background has been revealed? She just doesn't know it yet but the audience does. She's the daughter of Luo He who ran some kind of underground rebellion group that's the enemy of the Wei state too so not a princess.

Ms.Zoe

The flute XE is playing is YX's though lol.

With the bath/ripping off clothes scene I am back. See so easy to please. I love YWY's right hand man? Him and the other guards were hilarious in their reaction to YWY and all the noise they were making. Can't wait for these episodes.

Yeah the title is stupid. The Chinese title is something like Legend of Chu Qiao. They should've just kept that. I think her background has been revealed? She just doesn't know it yet but the audience does. She's the daughter of Luo He who ran some kind of underground rebellion group that's the enemy of the Wei state too so not a princess.
Could they being playing the same song with the flute? Or thinking about each other while playing it? Or maybe I overthink it? :D

Thanks for the info on her background. I think she could be referred as "princess" since her father is the leader of that group. Her father could be considered as a king within that group.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So, let me know when the new episodes are uploaded or the eng sub ones. Thanks!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that I got to know & watch this drama. I'm on board with you, LGX & ZLY they don't need to talk their eyes alone have great chemistry together lol. Oh thank you for the info, where did it reached to 300 billion views 30 billion views? Is that a record breaking number of views? I don't pay attention to this type of rating. With PA getting good reception & rating, hopefully LGX & ZLY will get to collaborate again.

Edit: 300 billion views to 30 billion views
Lol! Did I write 300 billion views!? Sorry, I meant a 30 lol! From what u heard, online viewing is very high, second drama in the year to reach this many views and it look like it will only go up. Very proud of The cast! I am excited about today's episode!!!!

Ms.Zoe

Lol! Did I write 300 billion views!? Sorry, I meant a 30 lol! From what u heard, online viewing is very high, second drama in the year to reach this many views and it look like it will only go up. Very proud of The cast! I am excited about today's episode!!!!
Yes you did ;), how I wish it was true 300 billion views then that would be the record breaking number of views :D. I hope it will only go up too, congrats to the cast & crew. Me too, I am excited about today's episode, I want to see Mr. Cold as Ice melts :D.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah is the clothes ripping scene today??

Could they being playing the same song with the flute? Or thinking about each other while playing it? Or maybe I overthink it?
Not sure? I'm guessing when she finally breaks free from YX would make the most sense? But the voiceover from trailers over that shot of her, is her saying something like "I've never owed anyone anything, but with you, YWY I owe you too much." I can't wait to see the scene she says this. But I don't know why she would be playing YX's flute and mooning over YWY lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so did she break free from YX? It seems so since she's with YWY? How did she manage to leave him? Did I miss that part falling asleep? lol.

I see that the sub part has been added but the i dont see the english sub? I guess it's not officially subbed then?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sub not done yet . Later tonight .Rat . I should had waited another month and then watch it lolll the wait drive me crazy. She a wanted fugitive by the Wei State , I'm not sure if she break off from him completely..yet but she did go against his order and went back to save those folk . I won't know til there sub for eps 49-50 loll