[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
LOL do I need to post those 2 preview clips to spice things up in here? :p :D....not that it isn't hot enough in here already :risas3:.

Even though I'm not at the eps when YWY & XE are separated, I will not ff those eps bc within those eps, I want to see YWY yearning for her to come back, poor guy, I want to see him tortured of missing her, perhaps he will get even more colder outside but really hot inside :risas3::love:.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Sure, we don't mind!

Didnt XE thought YWY slept with her the first night when he told her to clean her mess up lol...
That was hilarious I thought. The scheme he put her threw lol.

Ms.Zoe

I doubt it, XE she is a smart girl. He cut her finger/hand/arm (it has been a while I forgot lol) to get blood to fake the "blood" so if she thought about it, she could have figured it out that they didn't do anything :D.

Yup I like all the schemes he put her through, he is secretly training her but acting as he isn't, saying they are her punishments lol. He doesn't compliment her personally but he does speak well of her when his right man thinks she is just a maid.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I went to rewatch that part and she does know that they didnt do the deed lol. he said to clean what she left then she had that thought ur the one that made it drop there lol...

right! waiting for the next episode sigh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
He cut her finger to make a blood smear on the bed sheet to make ppl believe she & him did the deed !! During the whole night the bird was saying thing like "it hurt!!" , his intentionally want outside to hear him getting freaky LOL!!!!! The next morning he even put on a show for that evil servant to see by traping XE in his arm while he feed her soup. And he told her to clean up her mess (the blood stain sheet) but she think in her mind , he the one that mess the sheet up LOL . Somehow , I think she doesn't understand about the bleed sheet but she know he didn't do anything to her .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right! lol so funny but cute. love that bird!

okay so it was late when i was watching some parts. WYW had an ex girlfriend it seemed like? I must have FF her part lol. Unsure how they broken up and if she's after killing him?

Okay, I did see the one part that his mom's aunt told about his mom and that one man in the crazy house? She said she'll have more to tell but I'm unsure If i missed the other stories she said she would tell him?

Ms.Zoe

I'm lost about YWY having an ex lol. I'm not to that part yet. Somehow I am thinking that he must got his heart broken so bad in the past to become so icy lol.

Ms.Zoe

Here it's, preview for eps 49 & 50, have to wait for Monday when it will air. Just more than 2 mins, I have so much to spazz about it. These are the scenes with most skinship for them. The background music before the suspense sound really made these scenes romantic even though they are fighting, wanting to rip each other out :risas3:.

Cr to rightful owner

saobomp

sarNie Adult
she was on the hunt to kill him b/c she was upset that he was using her right? i wasnt sure if there's more to it than just that? after all he's been helping her boo hoo.

Ms.Zoe

sarN & I were spazzing over this yesterday lol. We think she doesn't know it was him & he doesn't know it was her until after he ripped her bra off & saw her shoulder scars. We don't know how it was leading up to them being in the same room at an inn, not at his mansion lol.

Ms.Zoe

We won't be able to fully understand without Eng sub but hopefully we could be less puzzled like we are now lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He doesn't have an ex gf loll , only a girl he suppose arrange marriage too but he doesn't agreed to it but he didn't reject her either . His coldness & loyal to the grandpa b/c he was taken in and raise up by the grandpa for a bigger cause , as spy for the Eye , his life will always be at a cliff , not sure when he be push off or kill. The story behind his mother isn't reveal yet & XE 's background is still a puzzle , maybe later in the story we found out more of the missing piece . XE believe WYX train her to do his mission and later kill her off , she over heard his conversation with his grandpa & she thought the grandpa was dead but it turn out it was all a trick , therefore her brother death was to cover track , to help keep the grandpa fake death a secret , remember XE wanted to revenge her brother but wasn't able too because she wanted to protect her sisters.

Ms.Zoe

Yea, YWY didn't give XE a good impression of himself when she first saw him killed her brother. They didn't start out friendly bc of that lol. When he used the bow with the ice pointed arrow she knew that arrow saved her but when she asked if he was there on that day, he said no. Then he said something about not everything you see is the truth hinting her that he really didn't kill her brother. Her brother will die anyways since there is only one antidote and his grandpa got it. He should have added "not everything I tell you is the truth" :nut::risas3:.

I don't know why he didn't admit that it was his arrow, maybe bc he doesn't want her to feel that she owes him her life and wants her to hate him so her hatred for him will fuel her to train more :confused12:.

Okay this has been puzzling me, he cut her wrist then she cut his wrist both times there were snakes involved, why cutting the wrist will slow or prevent snake deadly poison?

I'm starting to lose count on how many times he saved her lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was for the poison to come out . I notice in the bath tub scene , he rip her bra from behind BUT when she wrap herself with the curtain , u can see him standing to her right , which mean he saw her full view LOl

Ms.Zoe

It was for the poison to come out . I notice in the bath tub scene , he rip her bra from behind BUT when she wrap herself with the curtain , u can see him standing to her right , which mean he saw her full view LOl
I'm not sure about that, there are curtains & those strings they could prevent him from the view lol. She may have covered herself with the curtain not letting him see her naked but her big mistake is spreading his legs apart causing him to lose balance :risas3:. No bed could not be damaged when these twos behave like that :naughty2: :D.

Ms.Zoe

I'm on ep 11, still have a long way to catch up to current ep & I'm in no hurry. Gosh how could the evil maid be so dumb, she could have gotten away but her jealousy & hatred for XE caused her her own death. And Gosh do I really dislike that evil other Yue guy, the one that killed the evil maid.

I have lots to spazz about but not the time to spazz yet since I still have lots of eps to watch.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hahaha! This thread is moving as fast as the one at Soompi! Lol so addicted to this drama! Congrats to it reaching 300 billion views!! I love LGX and ZLY together!!