Lued Nai Din

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Does anyone want to fill me in as to what happened in episode 4??? I totally missed today's episode due to a busy day. Can't write summaries for this week if ur wondering...lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i was anticipatin on episode 4 but when i saw it, it was juz a waste of time... i thought it would get to the point more but i think it kind of juz dragged.... i hope it starts gettin better in the later episodes :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I jumped the gun and watched episode 3, I'm really disappointed in the lakorn. The editing done is still very choppy with no kind of transition from one scene leading to another. Also, I don't know if it was done in the first two episodes or what, but the characters aren't just developed enough for me to care, especially Arnus who set out to destroyed everyone who dare to harm him in past. It doesn't even seem like he has a plan like most members mention earlier. This has to be the biggest disappointment of the summer for me. I was looking forward to see Kwan and Arnus together. However after watching the one episode, I'm going have to pass.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
man i really want to give this lakorn a chance b/c i love arnas from reading your comments i'm scared i'll get disappointed. plus, i hate men whores...may have to skip athough i love the dude to death! we'll see...maybe after a few more episodes come out, i'll check it out....

annea

sarNie Adult
so is the spoiler really true or not? cause its gonna really suck w/ out the :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
hehehehehe

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yes! i hope ur rite thai-lakorn-fan cuz i really want to see kwan wit a baby! i mean how can he have something goin on wit the other grlz excpet his own wife? u noe wat im saying.. lol

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, i still hope to see that scene too. i hope this week not that dragging though...the lakorn should go faster than now.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Dude this lakorn frustrates me..I can't stand that the p'ek is whoring himself out to all the woman and yet he claims to only love Kwan..THAT is NOT LOVE..Kwan is soo pretty in this lakorn!

What is up with lakorns now a days..I haven't been able to find any good ones in the past 4 months! I'll try to watch a few but then the story would be so dumb or would drag and then I just end up going back to my korean and taiwanese dramas..lol Someone please let me know whats good out there!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Dude this lakorn frustrates me..I can't stand that the p'ek is whoring himself out to all the woman and yet he claims to only love Kwan..THAT is NOT LOVE..Kwan is soo pretty in this lakorn!

What is up with lakorns now a days..I haven't been able to find any good ones in the past 4 months! I'll try to watch a few but then the story would be so dumb or would drag and then I just end up going back to my korean and taiwanese dramas..lol Someone please let me know whats good out there!
OHH yahh..i soo agree with you! i've been watching kdramas and taiwanese dramas lately. hehe

really? i actually think that there's a handful of good lakorns on air at the moment and there's plenty of good ones i'm looking forward to...:) you should definitely watch Klien Kaew Krang Jai (rome and sririta)...that lakorn is sooooooooo good!!! :wub: Sroy Saeng Jun (rome and sririta) is also very interesting. :) i also recommend that.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm sad...really wanted to see a good lakorn with arnas in it but this is not my kind of lakorn...will wait until his next good one...thanks everyone for keeping us posted on what's going on. i don't want to watch it but i still would like to know what happens.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i decided to check out today episode see wat up ...there was an attempt "R" scene .. Poor Kwan she sound so scar as if it was for real lol