Lued Nai Din

val

sarNie Adult
started out kind of slow but looking forward for more hope it won't be a dissappointed lakorn

NiTha

sarNie Adult
From the ending credits, it totally seemed like N'ek and P'ek slept together. In a way that's good because she doesn't deserve to be treated like that so that's probably why the writers chose to play it out that way. I hope she makes him work for it. Yah i want to watch the cute scenes between them too. Oh one thing i have no idea why he has to involve kwan because she so not part of that family besides the fact that she has to get married to Arnus's father. Is that the only reason he is involving Kwan, so he can take Kwan away from his rich family??? Well obviously he loves her too. Some love!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Actually p'ek's revenge plan sounds kind of dumb. Wait does he actually have a plan? ;) Kwan doesn't have anything to do with it really. Its not like Arnus's grandma or dad really loves her like he believes, its just a business thing. So at the most he's denting their pride and maybe reputation. The hotel lady has nothing to do with it either. Why sleep with her? And I can already tell Nok is going to get on my nerves big time. It just sounds like Arnus is a bit trampy. Realistic but then its hard to root for the couple to get together.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man too bad that there is no R scene between Arnus and Kwan hahahaha. i want to see Arnus and Kwan R scene though hahaha. damn it, very disappoint on me hahaha but still continue to watch this lakorn lol.

are you sure there isn't an R-scene or anything btwn. arnas and kwan? because from the looks of the teasers and such, there's going to be something going on between them...and those at Spicy still remain confident that kwan and arnas will have something going on...

gosh...i hope there will be an R-scene...otherwise the lakorn just went down a notch for me...:(

jai

sarNie Elites
no offense, I understood the spoiler was intended for those to find out the ending, but our comments practically spell out the spoiler for those he chose not to look at it don't you think,... again no offense, just imo

Vanida

Save World Save Life
there will be some r scene between neak and peak just wait and to watch it haha... arnas is using pim for him to get in that diamond hotel

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for episode 4 Also.. but i really feel bad for kwan b./c in the upcoming episodes, arnus is goin to start treatin her really bad..

moilee

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good....tape 1.....it was not all over the place like some people mentioned up there. I will definitely continue this. I love Arnus....eventhough...he potraited the bad and nasty character. But in his heart....he knows he loves n'eng.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Some of the things Arnus says to Kwan is cheesy but it's cute how he only saves it for Kwan though. :blush:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
In the preview, there's a scene of Kwan shooting Arnus. I want to see that scene! And know why she shot him!!! Haven't seen a lakorn where p'ek gets shot by n'ek. Should be interesting.