Lued Nai Din

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Omigosh vallapa!!! I've been dying for a spoiler like that!! so wait does that mean that there won't be a baby or an r scene???

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow, thats surprising how this kind of movie wouldn't have an r scene! even pleung payu did! haha but lookin foward to continue dis lakorn!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I agree that she looks a lot like Benz!!!!!!
hahaha thank you!! i thought i was the only one that thought that. it's also funny how he thought he had her under his control...but she is as much of a player as he is...HAHAHA. that's exactly why he got pissed off when he got home...looks like things aren't going as planned, my dear pra ek. hehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

Arnus already slept with Pim :eek: :lol:
and int eh sc the girl Arnus is kissin in the office is PIM :angry: :lol:
gosh i wanna see cutes scenes of Arnus&&Kwan :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Spoiler ...
Thanks so much for the spoiler ja.

Hm, odd. The article I translated said that Kwan loses it to Arnus, aiya, how confusing now. Dang, that still gives Arnus no right to slap Kwan. Gosh, that's why I keep saying, Arnus is a very dumb guy in this lakorn. :lol:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Thank you for the spoiler. Hmmm...that is weird that Kwan won't have a baby because in the teaser there was a scene where Kwan told Arnus that she doesn't want her baby to be revengeful like him and he told her or would she rather be pregnant without a father for the baby. I was hoping for baby scenes.

Yeah, I don't like the fact that he slapped her. I can't wait to see the scene where Kwan shoots him though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
no "R" scene ? no "willing" scene either ? nothing ? well , it is kind of awkward for the viewer if Aurs is sleeping with Kwan and den sleeping w/ his other girls LOL. Wouldn't ya think so ? Dat prolly y the writer didn't have Aurs&Kwan consumed their marriage cuz if they do den it like the N"k is sharing Aurs w/ the other girl ... the thought of it is disturbing ! Den again the spoiler say
"Kwan and Arnus married but they never sleep together"
but maybe before they got married there an "R" scene :loool: >>>

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the spoiler. Hmmm...that is weird that Kwan won't have a baby because in the teaser there was a scene where Kwan told Arnus that she doesn't want her baby to be revengeful like him and he told her or would she rather be pregnant without a father for the baby. I was hoping for baby scenes.

Yeah, I don't like the fact that he slapped her. I can't wait to see the scene where Kwan shoots him though.
Yes, that's quite a surprise when the teasers were pointing towards a pregnant Kwan but then again, Arnus could be threatening Kwan for nothing, just to keep her by his side? :blush:

Haha, I so want to see that shooting scene too. Gosh, that is what he gets for slapping her, a shot is a fair trade. :arrg:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...thanks for the spoilers.....i cant believe it.is this for real vallapa.......how do you know....omg i wanna see a r-scene beteen arnas and kwan........yeah i'm a pervert...but who cares.....gosh arnas slaps kwan.....what an ace hole

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool! thank for the sub :p ...*sigH* no r scene ... how come they won't add all the ingredient hahaha instead of stirring up teaser as if there is one ?

vallapa

sarNie Egg
More spoilers...

Arnus wants to marry Kwan so he lies about they slept together while Kwan wasn't sure. He just asks that if she's pregnant, what will she do.

About the part that Kwan told Arnus that she doesn't want the baby who seeks revenge like the father because Arnus is mad at Kwan because he thinks that Kwan puts to poison in Nok's drink and he tells her that if she wants to have a baby why not ask him. He will help her having a baby...

Anything that I miss... if you have a question, just ask. I got the storyline from TV Magazine Lakorn Summary.

It's kind of odd that the woman that Arnus want to have affair is Kwan but he cannot do anything to her hahaha... BTW, did I mention that there is a part that Arnus tricks Kwan that he lost his memory so Kwan stays with him at the beach and that's the sweet moment between them..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Vallapa, do you know your spoiler make sarn disappoint so much...ahaha cuz she love “R� scene.

Anyway, thanks so much. I'm look forward in this lakorn too.