Lued Nai Din

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I don't know if there is a topic on this yet. But it will be about Arnut seeking revenge because of his mother's death. The three girls will play as rich and confident women.

Probably gonna be like Leh Pumerate...wonder if anyone will end up with one another. Hope Kwan is the girl that Arnut falls in love with. Credit to des @ Dreams for the news.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i hope the main girl is someone new. i'm tired to see the same people all the time as n'ek. i think kwan is pretty, but not a good actress especially in a drama role.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Arnut and Kwan as couple. It would be nice to see them on screen together. Thanks for the news lakornlover. Haven't see Arnut for awhile. Hope it will air soon.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
soooooo excited to see it!! another kwan lakorn!! i'm lookin foward to it! =]

Inthava

sarNie Egg
OMG! U GUYS!

IS IT FOR REAL..ARNAS + KWAN USAMANEE???

AS IN ARNAS FROM ARNAS + PINKY LAKORN AND KWAN AS IN KWAN FROM KWAN + OIL LAKORN?

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT, THE PAIRING IS SWEET...CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MORE UPDATES!

AND THE STORYLINE OF REVENGE...THERE IS ALWAS LOVE UNDERNEATH IT...

HAE A GOOD DA YALL,

MORE UPDATES PLEASE!

INTHAVA :lol:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Code:
[quote="sarN, post: 183108"]....ya know wat dis mean if there a revenge plot in a lakorn .....

:lol:[/quote]

lols...... not always but hopefully lol.....

i wanna see dis anyone no when its gonna air i hope dis year ^^

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wonder if this was the lakorn that Arnun&Kwan's going to pair up. I saw them on KooSarngKooSom mag.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Moilee it is! I so cannot wait to see this. I wonder is Arnas going to play as a police again? :lol: he always plays a police role so i hope he isn't going to in this one. from the title it doesn't sound like so but u never know. lol!!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
No...I don't think he plays a copy in this lakorn. On the cover of KooSarngKooSom....it looks like he had a business suit on (without his jacket).....you know. I like Arnut in the suit's character.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to see this one. I hope it will be a drama and a happy ending. Don't want to see a sad ending with Kwan. Arnus is not bad. I like the one he played with Araya which is a revenge type lakorn. It was pretty good and a sweet ending with a baby. Hope this one is like that at least...We have to just wait and see.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview for this one and it looks really intense!!!! Arnus is finally back..and back with a drama lakorn..Kawn looks really pretty in here..I can't wait till it airs. :yahoo:

pze

sarNie Adult
I saw the preview for this one and it looks really intense!!!! Arnus is finally back..and back with a drama lakorn..Kawn looks really pretty in here..I can't wait till it airs. :yahoo:

where did u see the preview i wanna see to....im waiting for this lakorn...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've been over PJJ lakorns for awhile now but hopefully this one is good and I like Kwan. Anyone know the airdate?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness Arnas is in something else rather than those scary boranish lakorns! The boy is too good-looking to be in only those types of roles. Can't wait to see it!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the previews for this too and it looks dramatic and good. Looking forward for it to air soon cuz i miss Arnus and Kwan onscreen.