Lued Nai Din

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 7, it's so bitter-sweet. Kwan's character is beginning to really suffer now. :unsure: Especially when Arnus asked Kwan at the hospital not to press charges on Gaa Long for hiring someone to stab her. I mean, can you imagine, Arnus said that he loves Kwan yet he's not willing to protect her but instead, asks Kwan to let it slip by and why if Kwan didn't survive the stabbing? You could totally see Kwan's saddened expression.

And then the wedding, GR. I felt so sorry for Kwan.

Episode 7, it's so bitter-sweet. Kwan's character is beginning to really suffer now. :unsure: Especially when Arnus asked Kwan at the hospital not to press charges on Gaa Long for hiring someone to stab her. I mean, can you imagine, Arnus said that he loves Kwan yet he's not willing to protect her but instead, asks Kwan to let it slip by and why if Kwan didn't survive the stabbing? You could totally see Kwan's saddened expression.
i know...what was up with that?! :angry:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
He just has too many women in his life and can't choose until the last minute. I can't believe he slept with Ga'Long, even though we already knew that was going to happen. God now he has mai left who hasn't slept with him although i don't think Arnus would go that far with her because she's freaking annoying. I'll be freaking mad if he does sleep with Mai's character and i wouldn't watch the lakorn anymore.

Anyways, it's totally not fair for Kwan who has to suffer through this. Stupid Arnus!!! What love does he have for Kwan if he doesn't know it yet himself???

sentoski

sarNie Egg
It's like, Arnus can't even protect Kwan. Kwan will be receiving torture from the jealous ladies plus Arnus's wild temper tantrums. Kwan is handling this character quite maturely though. And the hair extensions, Kwan is so gorgeous.
Well, he did save her twice when she got bitten by the snake.

Please can someone tell me why on the following questions:

1. Why Kwan have to marry Arnus? If Kwan's father is poor, Arnus grandmother is ok with that since she did not like Arnus mother because she is poor.
2. Why did the sister and brother wants to kill Kwan? Is it because the girl also wants Arnus beside the other 2 girls. ( That is really mean if that is true)
3. Why Arnus wants to marry Kwan if his father is willing to take him into the family

Thanks

So far I hear Arnus keep saying I love you to Kwan only and not to the other girls...and I also think Kwan is gorgeous and Arnus is handsome = a beautiful couple.

val

sarNie Adult
i don't know about u guys but this lakorn is kind of slow to me hopefully it gets more interesting soon. anywayz...just finished watching epi 7 and i felt so bad for kwan :( it's like everyone want to kill/torture her...gosh 3 against 1 that is so not fair. i understand arnus wants revenge for his mom but what does it have to do with kwan? Did arnu's father know that arnus is his son?

luvnry

sarNie Egg
Okay...although the editing suck and the storyline is a little shallow...you would have to agree with me that the acting of these characters by Arnus and Kwan is really good and believable because not only do we sympathize with Three Tip and have a love/hate reaction toward Ateet's actions but we are also continuing to follow this lakorn no matter how stupid the main guy is or how frustrating the main girl is for sticking with him through this. :mellow:

I have to say...I'm not an Arnus' fan but I am Kwan's so I'll continue to watch this lakorn and see her mature as an actress as she portray and tackle this complex role. ^_^

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
omg this lakorn is so...WOW... I think its a pretty good story line but its really poor quality.. I dont like the fact that he sleeps with so many of them.. and I dont like kwan's hair color, doesnt match her...am i the only one? haha

max

sarNie Elites
It is kind of lagging... and I am not sure if I am liking it. I am going to stop and watch something else and maybe skim through the episodes when I feel like watching it again.

sentoski

sarNie Egg
Okay...although the editing suck and the storyline is a little shallow...you would have to agree with me that the acting of these characters by Arnus and Kwan is really good and believable because not only do we sympathize with Three Tip and have a love/hate reaction toward Ateet's actions but we are also continuing to follow this lakorn no matter how stupid the main guy is or how frustrating the main girl is for sticking with him through this. :mellow:

I have to say...I'm not an Arnus' fan but I am Kwan's so I'll continue to watch this lakorn and see her mature as an actress as she portray and tackle this complex role. ^_^
Yes, I so agree with what you say ........ the lakorn is like :blink: :unsure: :huh: but we continue to watch it because of Kwan & Arnus scene... ;)

moilee

sarNie Adult
My guess would be why Arnus married to Kwan...pr'eng's dad found out that he was his only son and would welcome him to his home and asked pr'eng to take responsible for what he did by kidnapping her and were gone for so many days. Eventhough the grandmother didn't approve this but nothing she could 'cause her only son wouldn't lister to her anymore.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
1. Why Kwan have to marry Arnus? If Kwan's father is poor, Arnus grandmother is ok with that since she did not like Arnus mother because she is poor.
2. Why did the sister and brother wants to kill Kwan? Is it because the girl also wants Arnus beside the other 2 girls. ( That is really mean if that is true)
3. Why Arnus wants to marry Kwan if his father is willing to take him into the family
I'll try but I've been skimming through the lakorn so feel free to correct if anyone wants to

1. Kwan had to marry Arnus because her dad owes a lot of money and he ordered her to marry first Arnus' dad but then later Arnus for money. Kwan's father isn't poor really, he used to be really rich but because he's a gambling addict he lost everything. I think Arnus grandmother is ok with Kwan because she grew up with money and have an education and the grandma and her dad goes way back, when they were building that hotel together. Arnus mom wasn't just poor but she was also a house servant.

2. Mai and her brother wanted to kill Kwan because Mai wants Arnus for herself and the brother wants Arnus' family money. Either that or they just wanted to hurt her and pin it on the other girls and delay he wedding or something.

3. Because Kwan is part of his "grand" plan for revenge against the grandma and his dad. His dad might accept him but he still hates them. Although stupid as the plot is I have no clue what this "grand" plan for revenge is and how Kwan fits in. Also he loves her and would marry her anyway I think.

I like the parts between Kwan and Arnus, great chemistry between them, but on the whole the story is kinda stupid. I'm only watching their scenes together and forward the rest.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, Arnus did admit that the reason why he married Kwan was because he loved her and was sincere. But ever since knowing that Arnus has been involved with so many other ladies, after the marriage, Kwan has toughened up a lot; she's not willing to forgive him as easily thus always running away and/or injuring him.

Episode 8 was pretty good. :p The whole Arnus getting jealous was amusing and there were just so many cute and sweet scenes between Arnus and Kwan. Plus, I feel as if their chemistry has become a lot more natural as the lakorn progresses. It was really sad on their wedding night, when Kwan told Arnus to leave and he actually did, Kwan was so hurt by that, you can totally see it in her eyes like she didn't expect that. That's why Kwan comforted herself saying that Arnus doesn't love her because yeah, he really left on their wedding night but at least he didn't sleep with anyone that night. Yeah, Arnus and Gaa Long are :angry: .

But you know, Kwan totally deserved that slap from Gaa Long though. I mean, if it wasn't for Gaa Long, I don't think Kwan would have gotten out of the situation successfully. Gosh, there are so many gold-diggers in this lakorn. Everyone is so selfish except for Kwan. Now that Kwan knows Arnus's relationships, she just doesn't care anymore because she feels as if she has no right over him because she came last among the ladies. I feel sorry for Kwan but she's trusting that other guy way too quickly. But it's okay, at least Kwan isn't annoying with her responses towards Arnus.

I actually watched Episode 8 fully, can't wait for Episode 9. :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm gonna stop watching this lakorn for a while....getting no where but i'll still come back to this thread and see what's up