Lued Nai Din

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i'm gonna stop watching this lakorn for a while....getting no where but i'll still come back to this thread and see what's up
It's actually picking up. :blush:

Does anyone know when the episode of Arnus, Kwan, and Nok @ WWYWY will air or if it has, anyone has it for download? :blush:

sentoski

sarNie Egg
I'll try but I've been skimming through the lakorn so feel free to correct if anyone wants to

1. Kwan had to marry Arnus because her dad owes a lot of money and he ordered her to marry first Arnus' dad but then later Arnus for money. Kwan's father isn't poor really, he used to be really rich but because he's a gambling addict he lost everything. I think Arnus grandmother is ok with Kwan because she grew up with money and have an education and the grandma and her dad goes way back, when they were building that hotel together. Arnus mom wasn't just poor but she was also a house servant.

2. Mai and her brother wanted to kill Kwan because Mai wants Arnus for herself and the brother wants Arnus' family money. Either that or they just wanted to hurt her and pin it on the other girls and delay he wedding or something.

3. Because Kwan is part of his "grand" plan for revenge against the grandma and his dad. His dad might accept him but he still hates them. Although stupid as the plot is I have no clue what this "grand" plan for revenge is and how Kwan fits in. Also he loves her and would marry her anyway I think.

I like the parts between Kwan and Arnus, great chemistry between them, but on the whole the story is kinda stupid. I'm only watching their scenes together and forward the rest.
Thank you so much for the explaination and I totally agree with you that the story is stupid, but I still watch it because of Kwan & Arnus scene.....LOL ...that tells you, I am stupid and romantic.... :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Does anyone know when the episode of Arnus, Kwan, and Nok @ WWYWY will air or if it has, anyone has it for download? :blush:

should air this week theres some pix from this show @ kwan forum

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Skip so much, don't understand P'ek at all. What does torturing N'ek have anything to do with his "big plan?"

sentoski

sarNie Egg
Ok, I just finished with ep. 8 and I can say I will give up on this STUPID lakorn. WHY DID HE SLEEP WITH THAT GIRL, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE??? :blink: He slept with Ga for the JOB and to get information about his Dad( so that is understandable). And he is upset when he thinks Kwan slept with the other guy!!!!??? I really feel sorry for Kwan in this lakorn.....WHY, WHY,WHY IS ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS LAKORN IS AFTER KWAN???? WHEN KWAN DO NOT EVEN WANT ARNUS!!! .....AARRGGG... :arrg:
Please for those who is continuing to watch this lakorn, will you keep posting here with some brief summary or spoiler on each episode. Thanks

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
LOL why is everyone giving up.. oh my im still watching it, coz i get so bored sometimes. Umm i think all the girls are after kwan because they know shes the one that arnus supposely 'LOVES', even though he has a funny way of showing it.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
they all want a piece of him lol. But i still reckon sleeping with all the girls is not neccessary, poor kwan :(

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
its seems really goodd
i saw parts of it at my frens sisters house
but i didnt understand it cause it was in thai
but it seems intrestingg =]

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
okays so he slept with ga long inspite of kwan!! he is such a male slut!! He gets mad at her and sleeps with the other!!! They give him alot of choices alright in this lakorn!!!

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is pissing me off! i hate arnus for sleeping with those two other women. at this point i don't think he deserves to end up with kwan. revenge or not kwan deserves a guy who doesn't cheat on her by sleeping with someone else after they get married.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
woah there... he slept with someone after him and kwan got married? TSK on him.. i thought he did all the whoring around when they werent married yet =/