Lued Nai Din

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT? its ending already? I'm so behind.. but i do agree how we all complain about the lakorn and yet we still watch it..i just love the sweet/cute scenes between arnus and kwan :)

this lakorn is ending soon?

Aiyaja...doesn't kwan have two other lakorns that haven't aired yet? one with stefan and one with wier (the remake)...hopefully, those will air soon...

onahc

sarNie Elites
i feel bad for kwan's character. either those three annoying chicks or p'ek needs to die. kwan is an okay actress but i think she lacks the conviction to pull off this role. arnus is a great actor though.

jai

sarNie Elites
i agree, I think Arnus is doing a great job.. dunno why but something's lackin in Kwan's character! ??? I'm biased :(

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
what annoys me the most outta all the characters is galong... i mean for goodness sakes she a frikken idiot. She needs to realise that he doesn't love her and that she needs to let him go. She acts like shes all that... >< grrrrrrr never been so annoyed at a character be4

and another thing is that arnus slept with everyone except his own wife what heck is up with that ><"

anywho its getting more and more interesting wonder how its gonna end

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG...this lakorn is ending already...i need to catch up i'm so behind
hopefully its a good ending haha

onahc

sarNie Elites
what annoys me the most outta all the characters is galong... i mean for goodness sakes she a frikken idiot. She needs to realise that he doesn't love her and that she needs to let him go. She acts like shes all that... >< grrrrrrr never been so annoyed at a character be4

and another thing is that arnus slept with everyone except his own wife what heck is up with that ><"

anywho its getting more and more interesting wonder how its gonna end
well, those other girls are blinded by love(ga long and that chick with the kid) but kwan(who also loves him, can't really trust him because he has an agenda and she's not sure if he married her for love or it was part of the plan. and we all know arnus tried to have his way with kwan plenty of times.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
how can u say u love someone and cause them so much pain?damn arnus tsk... shouldnt love conquer all? not revenge...coz by the looks of it..arnus is more into the revenge then caring about kwan

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
awww....off topic
xxGREENxx......i like your banner....hehehe....i miss edison now....holla at them.....
haha yeah i miss EHS too.
anyways did you got the pix i send you, it was kind of blurry, hope you didn't mind.

anyways back to topic
i felt bad for kwan right now, i hate arnus character in this lakorn...
i think kwan shouldn't forgive him in the end. because arnus don't deserve it

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
no its not that kwan doesn't trust him because she thinks she has but she hasnt.... u kno?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The moral of the story is to forgive one another and put the past behind even though it is painful. Love and accept one another because life is to short to have so much hatred.

Arnus (p'eak) loves Kwan (n'eak) but he is full of hatred toward his grandma. Just like the grandma should have accepted the p'eak's mother and him. We will have to see if love prevail over hatred.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol....even though i dont wacth this lakorn i still come in and post some comments....

xxGREENxx-yes i got the picture....why so blurry

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn, all the sweet & romantic scenes between Kwan & Arnus. The script is good. How many episode is there for this lakorn? does anyone have episode 11,12,...?

i love this lakorn, all the sweet & romantic scenes between Kwan & Arnus. The script is good. How many episode is there for this lakorn? does anyone have episode 11,12,...?
i think there are 14 or 15 episodes total...i don't think that episode 12 has aired yet...but when it does, you can watch it on youtube, since there's a user who uploads every single episode of this lakorn diligently...:)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I had asked earlier of Galong is really pregnant. I mean yeah she is but those times when she was faking the morning sickness made me wonder. The writers were probably making it out that way just in case they wanted P'ek to find out that she lied about her pregnancy. Too bad it didn't turn out that way but i guess that would be too typical. I hate how he gets so angry at Kwan for no reason and accuses her for siding with his grandma. It isn't her fault that she doesn't know the truth. I just want Kwan to leave him already. She is still hanging around him even though he treats her so horrible. I thought she was going to shoot him but she didn't. I wonder how he's going to get rid of all the clinging girls. Yowadee and Mai will probably end up going to jail. As for Galong, she might die protecting Arnus. It's like P'ek didn't resolve his own issues, people just go away themselves. Grrrhh!!!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
the only characters i dislike is galong and mai... i think galong is annoying and her voice gets on my nerves while mai is just annoying lolz...

for yowadee i feel sorry for her. Shes not stupid and clingy like mai and galong and she has more brains than to hurt three tip physicaly