Kror Guy Yasit

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
OMG!! it's episode 65 and nothing happen yet..LOLZ..so damn boring waa....hehehehehe
[post="165358"][/post]​
yes, i agree
nothing really interesting happend.
Get some itneresting.
I skip alot.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow you all make the story so interest. I can't wait to see the nest part. I'm only got to part 19.
---

:lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my god!!! Aungkard saw Buayam with Aisoon. and Aisoon just take Buayam away in front of Aungkard like that. Aungkard look so mad. he blast power try to stop them but Aisoon took Buayam into his world first. :shocked: :shock: there's probably gonna be a fight scene between these 2 guys. how dare Aisoon mess with Aungkard's girl. hehehe 555+... Aungkard is a very jealous guy to begin with. :w000t: and there is a cute scene of Paytra&Praguypreuk. she got scare of the skeleton ran close and he hug her. she push him said will kill his 7 family generation he said i have only my mom, she said then i'll kill you. heheeh...they are cute... :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it so long . anyone know when it ending ?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this month not sure date better too so freaken long boran and useless i think wasting time to watch

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , boran these day is long ! I thought Tep 3 Radoo was long already but the storyline good though at time i think it drag and Jame/Aom OMG was soo longggg lol . Now Kror Guy Yasit is like dat. I wonder if the new boran Bua Kaew is goin be like dis *sigh*

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If it true that this movie is going end this month, I think they will just have to wrap up everything, especially the couple. It will going to be very suck. I just want to know how they will do that too.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
It is about 80 episodes. Right now it's 68 episodes so it's 12 episodes left. According to that amount, it will end in 6 weeks.

I miss Angkart and Buayam :wavecry:

val

sarNie Adult
anybody know why did ayanee went back to heaven to stay with that so call God? Did she remember him or she just pretend?

Power

sarNie Egg
Somebody who watched this since the beginning please explain because I started watching this boran at episode 40. Ok in the beginning, was souriya (Thep Saroot) did he killed Intranee? Or was it an accident? I know he was ordered by Thep Wisawat to go get the Gor Gayasit so he can save Intranee, but was he selfish and took the Gor away or he just didn't make it in time to save her??? Also, the weapon "Sung-waa" who does that weapon belongs to for real? Does it really belong to Aisoon and Umpika's family (Buri-Plai-Faa) for real or who is the original owner of it? Thanks.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
val said:
anybody know why did ayanee went back to heaven to stay with that so call God? Did she remember him or she just pretend?
[post="169189"][/post]​
She just pretend, so she can steal the armor for Suriya.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG this movie is not gettting anywhere.they try too many times to go bak to the castle..and everytime they go same thing happends..they end up losing and comes bak home and goes bak ! omg gayness

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Aisoon that he's so sweet to Buayam. but i still like Aungkard of course. oh god.... i can't make up my mind. i like both guys.why can't Buayam have 2 boyfriends. hehehe. if guys those days can have 2 girlfriends, girls should too. :w000t: :shock: :D :p 555+++

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was thinking:since old version-gort pet 7 see: Karagade( girl get with tuesday guy) got pregnant with Akanin(bad guy) but at the end she get with tuesday guy(Velatape). this new version: it would be good: if Buayam got pregnant with Aisoon but she get with Aungkard at the end. so she get 2 guys, will make me happy. hehehe. :p like pearl harbor: nang aek got pregnant with Danny but at the end she get with the other guy i forgot what his name was. riff or something like that. :shock: :shocked: :w000t:

val

sarNie Adult
want more love scene with the couples....and hope Bua don't get pregnant with anyone other than aungkard