Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolsss i so agree its dragging like wthecko how aree the couples suppose to end up together lols like are they gonna just rush the ending where oh they are there and there you go therefore they end up together =x I hate lakorns like that....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey what episode was the one that Boy carried Yam?It sounds so romantic.Was there lots of sweet scene of boy and Yam not like all the other episodes where its all about Suriya and Anyanee.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 63 is the one that Boy carry Yam. it was a funny & sweet scene. no there wasn't a lot of sweet scenes of them but compare to other couples they had more scenes together. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh god... i'm shock...now Aisoon like Buayam. :shocked: she stop being peepop because of the string plant at Aisoon country. the mom know Montra love Suniwun, the mom then tell Suniwun that she will let him marry Montra but he told Montra he will never love her. he's so mean. omigod!! now 3 guys like Buayam. why the writer is creating more problems for Buayam&Aungkard couple. but i'm happy that Buayam turn back to normal human again i just hope she turn to normal permanently because it look like Umpike gonna take the string plant away from Buayam, i wonder if she doesn't wore the string plant will she turn back to peepop again. can't wait for next part. :shocked:

vallapa

sarNie Egg
What's going on??? Bordeesorn is tough enough for Angkart. Now there is Aisoon. :huh:

I want to see Angkart and Buayam :unsure:

Please no more love triangle -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
teedee said:
oh god... i'm shock...now Aisoon like Buayam. :shocked: she stop being peepop because of the string plant at Aisoon country. the mom know Montra love Suniwun, the mom then tell Suniwun that she will let him marry Montra but he told Montra he will never love her. he's so mean. omigod!! now 3 guys like Buayam. why the writer is creating more problems for Buayam&Aungkard couple. but i'm happy that Buayam turn back to normal human again i just hope she turn to normal permanently because it look like Umpike gonna take the string plant away from Buayam, i wonder if she doesn't wore the string plant will she turn back to peepop again. can't wait for next part. :shocked:
[post="163537"][/post]​
OMG :shock: ! She is back to normal i am so happy for her.Wow how did she meet Aisoon?Boy still doesn't know that the Buayam with him is fake.I want to see this episode so badly.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
GrRR muthachocolate's what the hecko why why why why must the writer do this ... and why why must I complain yet still have to watch this sucks .. aisorn likes buayam to know how great.. this makes it seem as her and angkard are more of the main character than suriyah and unyahnee does anyone notice that? and poor montra *kicks suniwarn* no matter how cute he is urg so mean!!! but i wanna see pragaiphet and peytra couple how are they doing =x ugh!!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
If I were to calculate based on the videos I would have to borrow from the lakorn store, episode 64 would be a quarter of the 22nd tape in which each tape is normally 2 hours. The longest boran lakorn that I ever watched was keaw naa maah which finished at almost 30 tapes I think. They better get cracking on adding love scenes rather than pointless problem scenes cause by the time they add love scenes, who knows how longer the lakorn will be with all these unimportant scenes being inserted in.

In my opinion, I don't think the writer really wants to add more scenes to the already written story but the producers are the evil villian who are, and I guess for the high ratings that it's probably brining in. If I was the writer, I wouldn't want to change a finished work, that's just more work for me and I don't like to go back messing things up in the story when it's already good. As you can see, the lakorn is being messed up with so many repeated problems and triangle loves. But I mean, I'm the writer and they are the producers, they get their way.

val

sarNie Adult
they better not have a rush ending to this lakorn....I'll be so mad if they did. This is what ch7 is good at...dragging their lakorn forever with not point to it then rush through the ending.

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch even though all of that is happening. I think it is going to be a fight against aungkat, badesarn and aisoon...hopefully the end is good. Anyone know the exact date that this movie is going to be finished filming?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am not happy that aisorn likes buayam why why why why =x ugh~!!! thats not cool making things slower! like wthecko urg!!!! why why why must they do this!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's exciting and interesting that Aisoon like Buayam. guys keep on liking her..she's such a hottie!! 3 guys like the same girl. totally fun. heheh :shocked: :D

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i think it's exciting and interesting that Aisoon like Buayam. guys keep on liking her..she's such a hottie!! 3 guys like the same girl. totally fun. heheh :shocked: :D
[post="164942"][/post]​

Haha that's funny. It seems like all they have to do is just look at them and then fall in love. They're all good looking people so why don't they fall in love with each other. :lol:

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t really know the names of the guys. It confuses me. Who’s Aisoon? What’s the color of his shirt cause I don’t know. Who’s the other two guys that like her?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aisooon is the guy with the white shirt he is the one that owns the star wars looking world umpika's older brother the other guy that likes her is badeesorn he is the bad guy that has the Gor lek and the main guy that she will end up with that likes her is angkard he wears the red or pinkish shirt I think.. He is the aggresive mean one lol =x

Man but they need to put some pragaipruk and petra scenes in there and some montra and suniwarn scenes except for him saying how he will never love her how mean is that stupid *kicks* urgh... I love yam and all, but its funny how they focus on her more than the actual main character which is unyanee and suriyah lol =x

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think they focus on unyanee&suriyah & Buayam the same amount. they focus on Yam more maybe because she's famous and the rest are new actors&actress. do you think Buayam will agree to marry Aisoon later on or maybe Badeesorn? do you still think she will be like Karagade in gort pet 7see? if 3 guys met will they fight over her? i want Aungkard to see her soon. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think she wont be like karagade in glot phet jet see but what do I know the reason I say that is because now a days its rare that producers and writers let the main girl get raped by someone that is not the main guy and of course the three guys will fight over her. And I think she will slowly fall for angkard its that kind of love where he's tough and mean to me but he still protects me ....... like opposites attract.. and yeah true they focus on yam more because shes more famous and hmm unyanee was she joy's little sister in sapai tornado?