Koojinssssssssssss

Discussion in 'Thai' started by alissaax, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Yes her nipples were like showing through her shirt. The shirt was dark (if I remember correctly) so it wasn’t obvious but I seriously thought I saw it. It was disturbing for me! Lol. But maybe I was wrong?! Geez. Lol.

xodxo likes this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Ahahah maybe ahahaha lol :p

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. Seriously I thought I saw that. I was so disturbed I dropped the lakorn. Lol.

xodxo likes this.
  4. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Yes i think its more of the fanservice. I think i’m gonna ship characters instead lol

5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

He looked like Kim lil cousin. The channel and industry and kim fans were hyping the couple like hell. Lol

6. kpopwarehouse

kpopwarehouse purple hibiscus

not just pope kim. alot of fans want their favs to pair with pope. i even saw some shipping pope and min p.
    its trendy to like pope these days.

7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ok ! On my insta tl it was the pope-kim hype I was seeing

8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry offtopic but is a very young person known in the industry dead today ?

9. Vimalee

Vimalee Live Love Laugh

Probably a 20 years old child star actress who crashed her white BMW into a tree during rain and passed.

SuzieJ, xodxo and preetam like this.
  10. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Yeah she was an child actress and was still active with many roles.

11. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omg I only watched it because of JMa and only continued watching it with my sister cause I download dramas for her.

preetam likes this.
  12. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

:risas3: That was me. I can’t even go back to watch their lakorn again. Probably only the cute scenes

preetam likes this.
  13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Oh my God ! So young ! Rest in peace. Life is unpredictable. Let's thank God we are still breathing and see the sun

SuzieJ, xodxo, Alichgo and 2 others like this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lmao yeah

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well nothing wrong with wanting your fav to star with good quality actors/actress. I don't think anyone in here wishes for their favs to star with someone not good. I wouldn't mind seeing Pope with Kim, Taew, or Yaya. It's bound to happen now that he's in the eyes of many.

AnnTfan, Koy123 and Alichgo like this.
  16. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you ! I keep seeing the news on my tl

17. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

I liked it, though. They had chemistry, at least for me. It's the lakorn that made me like both of them. I shipped their characters.

He has to. But there were lots of kisses in the original, I don't think they could do all that... though I do hope they would. His fans would be shookt. lol

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol. I guess it’s all preferences haha. I remember namcha’s character going all crazy and psychotic. She has no brains.

I can’t fin pra’nang chemistry like @PrincessKarina lol

He shouldn’t have problem kissing Matt dude! They have to follow the script!! :p

Leave all that so called conservativeness behind closed door lol make acting legitimate!!

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry for being offtopic but mannnn ! Mai davika has been slaying that short hair look I had to follow her on insta. Hopefully she never let it grow. That perfect blend of elegance and edginess shall not be left unoticed and wasted by the channels. Please give the queen a spicy role !!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    SuzieJ, xodxo, KitKat516 and 2 others like this.
  20. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

yesssss she looks sooo bomb

preetam likes this.