Koojinssssssssssss

P

PrincessKarina

Nipped through? Like her nipple showing??? Lol ahahhahhh had to be descriptive here hahahah
Yes her nipples were like showing through her shirt. The shirt was dark (if I remember correctly) so it wasn’t obvious but I seriously thought I saw it. It was disturbing for me! Lol. But maybe I was wrong?! Geez. Lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don’t think it has to be just Kimmy and Nadech.. didn’t Jma and Kimmy have heeds of love scenes in PCKNMCPV???? Did their chemistry exist there?! For people that have seen it lol
Yes i think its more of the fanservice. I think i’m gonna ship characters instead lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think it has to be just Kimmy and Nadech.. didn’t Jma and Kimmy have heeds of love scenes in PCKNMCPV???? Did their chemistry exist there?! For people that have seen it lol
He looked like Kim lil cousin. The channel and industry and kim fans were hyping the couple like hell. Lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Is that me or lately I see on instagram some kim fans that wants a Pope-Kim pair now that he is hitting big ?
not just pope kim. alot of fans want their favs to pair with pope. i even saw some shipping pope and min p.
its trendy to like pope these days.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
not just pope kim. alot of fans want their favs to pair with pope. i even saw some shipping pope and min p.
its trendy to like pope these days.
Ok ! On my insta tl it was the pope-kim hype I was seeing

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg I only watched it because of JMa and only continued watching it with my sister cause I download dramas for her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oooh ooh just saw that I did ask for Pope and Kim back in 2016 when i think their magazine came out.

Anyways I just don’t think her fans should ask for pope atm just in case it might seem like we want her with him for the popularity. But yes wouldn’t mind her with my baby.

Honestly i think Kim had chemistry with Nadech even though Raeng Pratana was TRASH. I think any two attractive people in KC would’ve work, even if its NY MK, MY,NK.
Well nothing wrong with wanting your fav to star with good quality actors/actress. I don't think anyone in here wishes for their favs to star with someone not good. I wouldn't mind seeing Pope with Kim, Taew, or Yaya. It's bound to happen now that he's in the eyes of many.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I liked it, though. They had chemistry, at least for me. It's the lakorn that made me like both of them. I shipped their characters.

I’d like Nadech to fly out of his comfort zone and lip kiss another actress besides Yaya. Lol. Hopefully he’ll lip kiss Matt in MLFTS as the second n’ek in his career! Wow! Lol. I might tune in if that’s the case since I love the Korean original! :thumbup:
He has to. But there were lots of kisses in the original, I don't think they could do all that... though I do hope they would. His fans would be shookt. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I liked it, though. They had chemistry, at least for me. It's the lakorn that made me like both of them. I shipped their characters.
Lol. I guess it’s all preferences haha. I remember namcha’s character going all crazy and psychotic. She has no brains.

I can’t fin pra’nang chemistry like @PrincessKarina lol

He has to. But there were lots of kisses in the original, I don't think they could do all that... though I do hope they would. His fans would be shookt. lol
He shouldn’t have problem kissing Matt dude! They have to follow the script!! :p

Leave all that so called conservativeness behind closed door lol make acting legitimate!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for being offtopic but mannnn ! Mai davika has been slaying that short hair look I had to follow her on insta. Hopefully she never let it grow. That perfect blend of elegance and edginess shall not be left unoticed and wasted by the channels. Please give the queen a spicy role !!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry for being offtopic but mannnn ! Mai davika has been slaying that short hair look I had to follow her on insta. Hopefully she never let it grow. That perfect blend of elegance and edge shall not be left unoticed and wadted by the channels. Please give the queen a spicy role !!
yesssss she looks sooo bomb