KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Alek and Mew for Honey+Travel

My favorite one :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Nadech and Yaya for Travaller's Companion

Mark and Kim for Honeymoon +Travel

MK's one is my least favorite because of the location and the outfits, but they are still very cute. My favorite is Alek and Mew because of the location and the whole photoshoot looks fun and laid-back. NY is just romantic and uptown. It would be great to see KimJa do something like this in the future.

Reactions: Ame

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The last pic of mk, kim's dress looks really weird then marks face and hat is very awkward. In that picture Mark's butt looks bigger than kims haha. I really dont like some of these pics it looks so basic, its really not worth going out the country for, for example the piggy back of NY, they couldnt have chosen a better place? And then for MK i couldnt even tell where they were at, the spot they chose for the shoot is horrible. Anyone couldve took these pics I wouldnt have know it was feautured in a magazine.. I like the second pic of mk, but the outfit and location is very horrible. Mew and Alex's locations look the best and more fit to be in a magazine, but i dont like the cover, the pose is okay , Alek just looks so short and small to me, plus his outfit does not fit mew's outfit, it looks too posed for me lol. Theres something about Mew's smile that always bothers me it looks really forced.
I love NY's 1st and 3rd pic, it looks magazine like but natural also. The other 2 looks like anyone couldve snap that.

Have you gals seen the one with Sean? I really like those. I will go find some sample that I will like JK to imitate lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well, KimJa doesn't have to do something exact as the above pairings lol. I just want them to do a couple photoshoot that's all. But I love Mew's smile! I'm surprised you think it's fake lol. And I'm even more surprised that you think Alek is short. I think he's really tall, I mean just look at Mew's heels. She's wearing 6-7 inches heels and is not even close to his height.

James actually had one with Mint. I don't like this one lol.
http://picpost.postjung.com/231277.html

Sean with not sure what her name is, but if you're talking about this one, then yes! I really like this one a lot.
http://picpost.postjung.com/296570.html

Michael and Pooklook in this one is really cute too. I love the one where they're hugging and he's bare backed. Reminds me of Mor and Nuth shaving scene lol.
http://picpost.postjung.com/298165.html

Michael and Bow. This is cute too.
http://picpost.postjung.com/280867.html

Push and Joy. I love this one for the location. Japan I think.
http://picpost.postjung.com/278330.html

Taew and her real life boyfriend (sorry not sure what his name is). They're so cute and natural (of course! They're dating lol)
http://picpost.postjung.com/300487.html

Son and Yam is really cute here.
http://picpost.postjung.com/295125.html

I forgot his name lol and Noon. I love this one. They're so cute together.
http://picpost.postjung.com/282150.html

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I didnt realize how tall her heels was but for some reason when I see him I think he's super short or looks mini lol!! With Mew's smile I don't know how to explain but it looks like she's smiling real hard lol!! Gosh I love all the links the pictures are sooo bomb and magazine worthy but I have to say I dont like the one of Jma and Mint it looks basic also. I like Push-Jui's the most cause of all the beautiful colors! They actually look really bomb lol. The last one is Bie and Noona, they are indeed cute

Bow and Michael's pics looks so cute and natural! I love the one with the sunset, want something like that for kimja lol and their piggy back looks so cute and romantic, where as NY's looks posey / unnatural.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I didnt realize how tall her heels was but for some reason when I see him I think he's super short or looks mini lol!! With Mew's smile I don't know how to explain but it looks like she's smiling real hard lol!! Gosh I love all the links the pictures are sooo bomb and magazine worthy but I have to say I dont like the one of Jma and Mint it looks basic also. I like Push-Jui's the most cause of all the beautiful colors! They actually look really bomb lol. The last one is Bie and Noona, they are indeed cute

Bow and Michael's pics looks so cute and natural! I love the one with the sunset, want something like that for kimja lol and their piggy back looks so cute and romantic, where as NY's looks posey / unnatural.
Well Mew isn't the tallest n'ek out there, so she in way helped him look tall lol. I think he's shorter than James but still he's tall in my standard lol. As for Mew's smile, I think her smile is so generous and sweet. I guess it looks better in motion than in still pics.

James and Mint's photoshoot is so static and pose-ish. They look so unnaturally in majority of the pics. Push and Jui(Is that her name lol, I thought it was Joy) is really nice with the beautiful fall colors. They have a lot of photoshoot together, especially for Honeymoon+Travelers.

Michael and Bow's are so cute though, but that girl honestly towers over him lol. She's so tall, or is he short lol.

Saw this on IG. They're so cute. I haven't seen this one before. I love how James looked at her and smile at the end.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJEm0MrhLpZ/

Does anyone know if James going to work with Taew in a lakorn? They've been together to events quite a bit lately. I have a feeling he might work with her in the future. Maybe.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm new to this site and a big fan of james and Kim. Does anyone know why James didn't go to Kimmy's birthday? Was he not invited?

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm new to this site and a big fan of james and Kim. Does anyone know why James didn't go to Kimmy's birthday? Was he not invited?

welcome to this site...love to know there is a new member here..btw which kim birthday did u mean???...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm pretty sure James Ma and Taew will get to work together, they are pretty darn cute!

For kimmy's bday Im not sure, seems like she invited most girls. She is friends with Boy and Nadech but I didnt see them too.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Like what @AnnTfan mentioned above, Kimmy's bday party consisted of mostly female friends of her, with only a couple of exception of Kimmy's dad, brothers, and of course Mark. I mean Yaya was there, but Nadech wasn't so it's more of a gathering of all her best girlfriends. So I'm not sure if James was invited and didn't attend, or he was not invited at all which is not unusual because most of Kimmy's besties are female anyway.

Just a reminder, Kimmy and James are just common coworker friends, not best friends.

Last edited:

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Like what @AnnTfan mentioned above, Kimmy's bday party consisted of mostly female friends of her, with only a couple of exception of Kimmy's dad, brothers, and of course Mark. I mean Yaya was there, but Nadech wasn't so it's more of a gathering of all her best girlfriends. So I'm not sure if James was invited and didn't attend, or he was not invited at all which is not unusual because most of Kimmy's besties are female anyway.

Just a reminder, Kimmy and James are just common coworker friends, not best friends.
Ohhh thanks for clarifying, I didn't know it was mostly girls.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes they are mainly girls :D
I think if James Ma comes it would have to be Nadech who comes too cause he don't seem like he talks to Mark at all.

Mel Lin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes they are mainly girls :D
I think if James Ma comes it would have to be Nadech who comes too cause he don't seem like he talks to Mark at all.
Yes I've noticed James isn't around mark much.

Who is yayee umarin btw?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yes I've noticed James isn't around mark much.

Who is yayee umarin btw?
James and Mark aren't that close. Actually I wouldn't even call them friends. They only know each other through Kim lol. Mark is closer to James Ji though. I don't know how they've became friends but they're pretty close. That's why James Ji calls Kim as P'Kim, because Kim is Mark's girl, and Mark is like his older brother lol. James Ma doesn't call Kim as P'Kim though due to wanting to get into Mor Wat's character, but even after finishing the lakorn he still doesn't call Kim as Pee :p. Something similar to James Ma calling Yaya as Pee even though they're the same age, because James Ma look at Nadech as a older brother figure.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think Yayee is a close friend of P'Anne and works behind the scenes for ch3. Not sure what position she is though,maybe artist management or production management.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
mark and james ma are not close...during the closing ceremony of pcknmcpw if mark was in the pics...they will be no james in that pic...and also when they're singing together i noticed that james avoid making eye contact with mark..

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I always feel like there's an uncomfortable vibe between Mark and James. I don't know about you guys but whenever they mentioned Mark in KimJa's show interviews during PCKNMCPW promotion, I always look at James to see how he would react and he always just lowered his head lol. I can understand why he might feel uncomfortable around Mark though, the guy has been doing smooches, hugs, all sort of skinships with his girl, there's bond to be some awkwardness lol.

I think during the closing party Mark and James did take a picture together, but that was like the only one lol. They didn't have any other interaction caught on camera.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i noticed too..its obvious especially during today show and when kim and james comes to news desk...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo Right! lol But I think it's cute though. And honestly, James and Mark does not have much in common anyways. It'll be awkward between the two one way or the other. The only thing they share is knowing/working with Kim. It'll be even more awkward if they just talk about Kim in their conversation, especially when one of them is Kim's bf lol.

But I'm glad James is not close to Mark because if anything happens in the future between MK (not that i want anything to happen to them because I do like them together as a couple but just what if), then at least there won't be a division in KimJa's relationship. Because when you're friends with both and something happens, you have to pick a side.