KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Discussion in 'KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP' started by Step, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Welcome to KimJa's Official Thread
    This thread is the official asianfuse shipping thread dedicated to the pra'nang, James Ma and Kimberley Woltemas
    PCKNMCPW ended and Kim and James chemistry was discussed in all social media in Thailand. I used to be crazy for KimBarry but now KimJa is best pair in all Kim's co stars for me. This thread is for KimJa lovers. I will be posting news about KimJa, some cute BTS pics and gifs when I become free. I want them to reunite again in a romantic drama. KimJa is known as JK now. If Kim was single, Im sure she would be James Ma's koo jin ;) jk jk :p

This lakorn's honeymoon is the BEST honeymoon ever :love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    cr pooh4ever​

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    "peace" and Ame like this.
  2. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

James Ma said he used to be fan of Kim during the filming of this lakorn. In a show host asked Kim about her old days in career and James said he remembers Mor Nam (Kim was doctor Nam in her first lakorn) ;)

[​IMG]
    cr to owners

3. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

I love this interview

4. m2asian

m2asian sarNie Egg

OMG! @Step you're amazing, you're truly a dedicated fans. Like you, many fans said they've been waiting Kimbarry (Kim and Nadech) pairing again after Rang Pratana for 3 years but looks like it won't happen in the near future.. And now you'll adding your waiting list with JK! You're super. I also want to see JK again soon on another lakorn, but i think my heart can't bear the waiting. I won't spazzing much on this thread but I wish someday JK have another lakorn together, can you imagine...right now their ages only 22 or 21 but they dare to filmed kiss and honeymoon scenes like in ep 10 of PeangChaiKonNeeMaiChaiPooWiset...what will they dare to do if they do a much mature lakorn when they become older, there must be and should be more more more make love and kissing scenes, hahahaha :love::love::love:

JK is a super pairing! I hope they become closer in real life and if not become lovers :p;) I hope they will become close friend.

All the best for Kimberley and James Ma careers, more mature and more success for both of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    upload_2016-6-11_22-7-32.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-7-56.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-8-23.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-9-11.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-9-35.png

5. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

First time I got interest in KimJa was when James always stare at Kim in Yaya's graduation ceremony :love::love::love::love:

Yaya finally interrupted him ;)
    [​IMG]

How cute, James nodded like Kim
    [​IMG]

He does not even know he was looking at her :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Kayla, AnnTfan, "peace" and 1 other person like this.
  6. doojhyo

doojhyo sarNie Juvenile

thank you for making this thread @Step..will spazzing in this thread when i miss them...waiting for their next lakorn together and also kimbarry lakorn..but looks like its gonna take along time..:(:crybaby2:

Step likes this.
  7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i my not be active in this thread a lot since ithink we won't have new update of kimja for awhile exactly like annaberley kimbarry it will be another pair in the wit list but whenever i find something cute to share i will post , kimja did surprise us and made us fin a loot and they made fans for them

some fan art
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    cr as tagged , jamesmakimmy

Knitty and Step like this.
  8. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

New pic. KimJa fever is still there :love:
    [​IMG]

Kayla and mbiala4586 like this.
  9. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Anne posted this ;)
    [​IMG]

10. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

James Ma's thank you message. He said "Thankyou to my wonderful actress Kimberly @Kimmy_kimberley for being a very nice and caring co-star, I learnt many new skills and techniques from you kimmi thankyou for helping me so much."
    [​IMG]

11. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Anne posted this today

[​IMG]

12. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Aw thanks for this thread!! I love kimja so much, they became #1(tied with KA) in my heart even passing Kimbarry. I'm so glad they were in PCKN together and I cannot see anyone else in that drama except them. @Step i was wondering if you can give me the link to yaya's graduation please. The gif that James was staring at kim is making me so happy!

Step likes this.
  13. doojhyo

doojhyo sarNie Juvenile

@AnnTfan oo we're together in this..before this i shipped kimbarry now kimjames surpassed it...hehe but still hope sooner can see kimbarry in another lakorn

14. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Haha yes even though I love Kimja, I want Kimbarry to pair first cause I waited for awhile already. I just hope our wishes of Kim reuniting with these 2 is not long long time from now

15. doojhyo

doojhyo sarNie Juvenile

ye sm

me too..but i think i t will be a looong waiting coz after buang hong kim might be paired with mark again...and nadech didnt statrt filming likit ruk yet with yaya...

16. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

:( so sad hearing the news. Is MK's lakorn confirmed? Okay after yadech and Mk, Im hoping for Kimbarry :( i wont lose hope yet. But then Kimja when will they meet again???! Kimmy's one lakorn per year is killing me

17. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Its a long video so I made those gifs. Here it is

Knitty, Ame and AnnTfan like this.
  18. Step

Step Mrs James Ma

Everyone is missing KimJa. The make up artist posted this today
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Thanks for the clip, its 40 mins long though o.o
    Anyways what type of lakorn would you guys like Kimja in?

20. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Guys this is making me believe in Kimja

Step and Ame like this.