KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
as an official thread of kimjao or JK i wish this thread will become more active in updating about or fav couple not just posting pics but also translating any article that related to one of them or both...coz as an international fans this is the only place that i can rely about in giving all the info about kimja..pleaseeeee be more active and nt just discussing posting pics only...as u know unlike korean that has a lot of english souce website for their ent news...thai ent only has articles write in thai...and sometimes the keyword search need to be in thai in order to find what we want to know...so its hard...pleasee makes this thread more useful...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/BI47Qg9gR47/
Kimmy saying bye to James Ma. He stopped immediately! How adorable are they? Super.

@doojhyo i would love to have translated articles here too but I don't really see any news about Kimja. So sad. If there's anything I'm sure we can get a tranlation of it. I agree we should be more active haha

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
To be frank, not everyone here speaks or understands Thai. I, too, would love for more updates and translated articles of KimJa, but I don't have the capability to help in that area. And many of us here are the same. This thread is only a fanmade thread, it's not really an official KimJa's thread. I think you're expecting too much from the few of us who are regular here.

And most importantly, all of us have life outside of this thread too. Real life to be exact, jobs, school, family, etc. Not everyone can be on here on a regular basic and can contribute with updates and news about KimJa. I hope you can be more understanding.

With that being say, I believe the article is talking about KimJa returning for a new project, and it's a secret project they've been working on. No one knows what it is, but it's coming out soon. This is a brief summary a fan on IG translated that I came upon. I'm excited. Whatever the project is I'm just happy to see KimJa together again even if it's something small as a photoshoot.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes it sucks that mainly all of us don't speak Thai. Plus we don't have much updates on Kimja. *sigh

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Well the lack of international exposure for Thai entertainment makes it hard for international fan like us to have much resources for updates and translated news of lakorn and celebrity. Let's just be grateful that Kimmy has a huge amount of international fans compared to the average Thai celebrities, so we get a little more than other fans. And I think James is getting more international fans as his career expands. And like you mentioned above, there isn't much news about them together anyways, so there really isn't much for us to talk about, or to update about.

That clip of James stopping to wave goodbye to Kimmy and her sister is adorable. He made a full stop to just waved goodbye. So cute and sweet of him. He was leaving with the NY's gang it looks like.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes us Kimmy fans are super lucky that kimmy have such a huge international fanbase. Most of her things are subbed which is awesome plus her fc always try to include international fans. She has one of the biggest subbing team:icon12::icon12:;)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yes us Kimmy fans are super lucky that kimmy have such a huge international fanbase. Most of her things are subbed which is awesome plus her fc always try to include international fans. She has one of the biggest subbing team:icon12::icon12:;)
I'm surprised at how big her subbing team is. I would've thought Yaya would have a bigger subbing team, but surprisingly with Yaya, it's her koojin, NY, as a group that is big. As a singular individual, her fan subbing team isn't as big as Kimmy is. I've noticed with NY's projects, their English subtitles are based off of Chinese subtitles lol. They do have a bigger fanbase in China, so a lot of their projects are quick to be subbed to Chinese than English.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm surprised at how big her subbing team is. I would've thought Yaya would have a bigger subbing team, but surprisingly with Yaya, it's her koojin, NY, as a group that is big. As a singular individual, her fan subbing team isn't as big as Kimmy is. I've noticed with NY's projects, their English subtitles are based off of Chinese subtitles lol. They do have a bigger fanbase in China, so a lot of their projects are quick to be subbed to Chinese than English.
Yeah i've only seen a NY subbing group, I'm not even sure who is subbing KC btw, its definitely harder to find Yaya's lakorns subbed than Nadech's too. I really thought they had a lot of international fans together and separately. I'm really happy since we got almost everything subbed about Kim, they're super dedicated to Kimmy and us fans.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yeah i've only seen a NY subbing group, I'm not even sure who is subbing KC btw, its definitely harder to find Yaya's lakorns subbed than Nadech's too. I really thought they had a lot of international fans together and separately. I'm really happy since we got almost everything subbed about Kim, they're super dedicated to Kimmy and us fans.
Right! Kimmy not only has a huge Thai fanbase that's quick to update her every moves, but a dedicated international fanbase as well. And what I love about Kimmy's fanclub is they don't excluded any of her projects. Every projects of hers are updated and subbed, no matter who the p'ek is. That's what makes her fanclub so different. It's a huge advantage for Kimmy though. English is one of the most predominant language, so having her work subbed in the language gives Kimmy a bigger opportunity for exposure to many countries, which explains why she's more welcome internationally. You can honestly watch all of Kimmy's lakorn online with English subtitles, which is rare.

As for KC, I'm pretty sure someone's going to sub it. The combination of both Mark and Yaya is strong enough for a subbing team to sub it lol. Like with Nadech and Kim with RP. I'm actually excited it as well, even though it's out of my genre of interest but I want to see how Yaya managed this chance of role.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Insta-image-13.jpg

Credit: kimmy_fcc

I don't know if i've seen this picture hehe but its soooo cute!! Mor cant resist Nuth.

Does anyone remember if anyone called Annusaniya "Khun Nuth"? Seems like everyone said Nuth only.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
seeing james ma interview..he saying that there is a new project with kim...anybody know what project....????

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Not sure what the project's about since they're keeping it a secret, but given how this is so secretive and how long it took them to finish it, maybe it could be more than a magazine photoshoot??? Are they done with it? I assume they are with Kimmy last post on IG about #JKreturn. Am I thinking too much about it lol. Basing off the teasing pictures they've released, it looks like some sort of fashion photoshoot but maybe it could be something completely different. Well whatever it is, it's astonishing how JK is promoting together again. Never would I've thought to see the two of them together again so quickly after the ending of PCKNMCPW. And I hope to see them together more in the future as well.

However, I would love to see them for a magazine photoshoot, especially the traveling ones where they go to another country and do a couple/honeymoon type photoshoot. I remember NY had one or two, and Alek and Mew had one that's super cute too. I think MK had one in the past too. I want to see KimJa in one too. It would be great if they go back to the same island they've filmed together and do a photoshoot there. The island was breathtakingly beautiful.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure what the project's about since they're keeping it a secret, but given how this is so secretive and how long it took them to finish it, maybe it could be more than a magazine photoshoot??? Are they done with it? I assume they are with Kimmy last post on IG about #JKreturn. Am I thinking too much about it lol. Basing off the teasing pictures they've released, it looks like some sort of fashion photoshoot but maybe it could be something completely different. Well whatever it is, it's astonishing how JK is promoting together again. Never would I've thought to see the two of them together again so quickly after the ending of PCKNMCPW. And I hope to see them together more in the future as well.

However, I would love to see them for a magazine photoshoot, especially the traveling ones where they go to another country and do a couple/honeymoon type photoshoot. I remember NY had one or two, and Alek and Mew had one that's super cute too. I think MK had one in the past too. I want to see KimJa in one too. It would be great if they go back to the same island they've filmed together and do a photoshoot there. The island was breathtakingly beautiful.

omg!!!!! really loves ur idea about travelling together for the photoshoot..but i hope it will be at oversea the photoshoot is..so jealous of NY...they do all sorts of things together...wish JK can be like that also...looking at how they working together again after pcknmcpw...i think many people like the JK couple in thailand...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
A honeymoon magazine eh? I'd be soooobhappy about that. I really don't think Kim has worked with a p'ek after a lakorn, besides Mark. Thats awesome