KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 1526
Our pra ek is currently in 3rd place ! While Kimmy is in first place atm!!

TO VOTE:
1. Visit www.okaymagazine-thai.com/okawards2016
2. Fill out a register form (Name, Email, and Phone #)
3. Choose Kimmy and James Ma as Female and Male hearthrob :D

Cr:kimmy_kimberleyofp
just check this website...james is leading with 46 % and kim is leading with 35%...so happy for them...btw why nadrch and yahmya are not included in the nominee list

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Man, you don't understand...my cousin's girlfriend is one of the daras' managers and the week before we were there she worked with Kim! KIM! She said that Kim, Boy P., Tono, Gun, Alex T., and Bow (P'Por's wife) are very sweet and nice in person. I wanted to meet them all so bad!

glad to know that kim is quite kind in person...i thought that she's quite scary coz she always play that fierce character...:):):)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
just check this website...james is leading with 46 % and kim is leading with 35%...so happy for them...btw why nadrch and yahmya are not included in the nominee list
Yay! Soo happy for the Koojin. I don't why they arent on here either.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Man, you don't understand...my cousin's girlfriend is one of the daras' managers and the week before we were there she worked with Kim! KIM! She said that Kim, Boy P., Tono, Gun, Alex T., and Bow (P'Por's wife) are very sweet and nice in person. I wanted to meet them all so bad!
Jealous of your connection lol. My home country is only a bridge apart from Thailand and I think when I get the chance to go back home I should cross that bridge to visit Thailand.

And I'm surprise that James is that big in Thailand, I'm not so surprised with Nadech. I'm so proud of him. He is still quite a newbie but yet he's getting so much love and support. It makes me happy.

glad to know that kim is quite kind in person...i thought that she's quite scary coz she always play that fierce character...:):):)
LOL This comment is funny. I don't personally know Kim but watching her interviews and bts clips and such, I think she's a lovely person in real life. And I don't think any of her characters she's played are scary. They're sassy.

I really hope both James and Kim win. Not sure if there's an actual award ceremony, or this is only an online poll thing, but if there is one I hope they go together. Of course, if they win that is lol.

Not sure why NY is not nominated in this category, but I think Yaya is nominated in another category. Not sure about Nadech.

And a quick update, @AnnTfan and I are almost done with the intro post project that I've suggested in the last couple pages. I will not post it here for now until it's completely done since it's quite a long post lol. AnnTfan has been a great help and I truly am very appreciative of all the effort you've put into it.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Jealous of your connection lol. My home country is only a bridge apart from Thailand and I think when I get the chance to go back home I should cross that bridge to visit Thailand.

And I'm surprise that James is that big in Thailand, I'm not so surprised with Nadech. I'm so proud of him. He is still quite a newbie but yet he's getting so much love and support. It makes me happy.

LOL This comment is funny. I don't personally know Kim but watching her interviews and bts clips and such, I think she's a lovely person in real life. And I don't think any of her characters she's played are scary. They're sassy.

I really hope both James and Kim win. Not sure if there's an actual award ceremony, or this is only an online poll thing, but if there is one I hope they go together. Of course, if they win that is lol.

Not sure why NY is not nominated in this category, but I think Yaya is nominated in another category. Not sure about Nadech.

And a quick update, @AnnTfan and I are almost done with the intro post project that I've suggested in the last couple pages. I will not post it here for now until it's completely done since it's quite a long post lol. AnnTfan has been a great help and I truly am very appreciative of all the effort you've put into it.

hehe actually i wanted to write sassy but i do not know the right word in english..my english is not that good..i also hope that kim and james will go together if there is award ceremony...​

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I saw this one cute pic of our kimja but I don't know where it went :crybaby2: i should've saved it.

Lol I always thought Kim might be stuck up since she's so good at that role. But when i watch her BTS she's such a dorky and clumsy girl. Haha

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this one cute pic of our kimja but I don't know where it went :crybaby2: i should've saved it.

Lol I always thought Kim might be stuck up since she's so good at that role. But when i watch her BTS she's such a dorky and clumsy girl. Haha

what kind of pic???

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

Attachments