KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Credit to Minnie Jung, geesh this kimja shipper really makes me believe in Kimja even more. I love this video. Can't keep his eyes off her T.T

Reactions: Ame

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
many people like james coz of his personality..btw can somebody explain this to mehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BHcbIxYgEDS/...i think she talk about james and kim or it is not..any body here know where i can find the sub version of pcknmcpw mini concert??
I think your sentence kinda got stuck to the URL so thats why it wasnt working but I just try to delete the sentence so here is the video for anyone who wants to see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcbIxYgEDS/

P'Ohn wished James Ma Happy Birthday and asks Anne to pair up kimja more :aaaaa::love:
I'm really hoping P'Anne listens and plan another lakorn for them, i miss them so much!!i am willing to wait for them and kimbarry.

Credits Monajuang :)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I think your sentence kinda got stuck to the URL so thats why it wasnt working but I just try to delete the sentence so here is the video for anyone who wants to see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcbIxYgEDS/

P'Ohn wished James Ma Happy Birthday and asks Anne to pair up kimja more :aaaaa::love:
I'm really hoping P'Anne listens and plan another lakorn for them, i miss them so much!!i am willing to wait for them and kimbarry.

Credits Monajuang :)

ooo thanks @AnnTfan for the correction...:)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Don't know if it's posted before. Miss KimJa. I will not be able to be active for some days. So happy to see fans still talk about KimJa :D

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Hope they'll reunite again soon ^^ please, don't let us wait an eternity like for KimBarry...

The comment of this fan make me smile ! Hope it can be true one day x)

Cr pic : kimmy_kimberley, edit pic : me ^^

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hope they'll reunite again soon ^^ please, don't let us wait an eternity like for KimBarry...

The comment of this fan make me smile ! Hope it can be true one day x)

Cr pic : kimmy_kimberley, edit pic : me ^^
Oh gosh the comment is too cute and funny, hoping one day lol im so delusional but at least I know I am XD

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
the fan comment was soooo cool..:clap::clap::clap:yeah hope it can become real tooo....:cheer::cheer:btw seeing the vid of kim and james i just realized that there are only two person that kim take care mark print and james ma..it is just me that think when kim with james she looks really happy.....

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
You guys know if you're hoping for the fan's comment to be real, then that means a certain someone will be heartbroken, right? lol Don't be so harsh now. Let's only wish for the comment to be true when Kimmy's available.

@doojhyo It does seem like Kim do take care of James well compare to her other p'eks (minus Mark of course). With Nadech and Boy, they're too prankstery for Kimmy to show any sign of affection or concern, half the time she's trying to get them back for the pranks they've played on her lol. Mark is quite playful too, but he has this shy side to him though. You'll know when you watch interviews/talk shows MK has been on. James on the other hand is just a sweetheart, I don't see why Kimmy wouldn't want to doted on him.

That IG clip of P'Ohn is so funny. I like her a lot and she seems to be quite close to Kim. I'm glad she likes KimJa enough to requested a reunion from P'Anne. P'Anne make it happen soon, and to any director out there. After PCKNMCPW there's no way anyone can tell me KimJa do not have chemistry together, or Kimmy's too old looking next to baby-faced James, etc. To be honest, the best thing about this drama is KimJa because the storyline when downhill after the honeymoon.

I just realized we didn't get a baby-bump Kimmy in PCKNMCPW. Somehow I was expecting to see Kim with a baby-bump since this is her first lakorn where she has a child with the p'ek. It would have been nice to see her with one, instead of a time jump to the child being born already.

@Lizabetha Thanks for the playlist! Will have to check it out when I"m free :D Saw you did one for KimBarry too so I'll be checking that one out too.

Just a thought, but what do you guys think about updating the first post of this thread? Like a profile introduction to KimJa, something similar to Soompi Couples Shipping threads. For example: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343821-official-darling-couple-lee-jong-suk-♡-park-shin-hye/

Of course we have to ask @Step if she's okay with it since she's the one that started this thread, but only when she's free. I know she's quite busy. I'll help with graphic editing and gathering information if needed.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
You guys know if you're hoping for the fan's comment to be real, then that means a certain someone will be heartbroken, right? lol Don't be so harsh now. Let's only wish for the comment to be true when Kimmy's available.
It's not being harsh to say that, but I understand what you mean. Obviously, all I wish for Kimmy is hapiness and the best for her. If she's happy with Mark, then I'm happy for her too. At the beginning I really shipped MK !! But since PCKK, I didn't enjoy that much the lakorns with both of them as a couple... :facepalm: And I'm getting bored with too much of MK things. I want to see Kimmy with differents P'eks. I don't want them to be like NY, we already know the chemistry and acting between them. I don't see what is the use of pairing them again & again... o_O

Just a thought, but what do you guys think about updating the first post of this thread? Like a profile introduction to KimJa, something similar to Soompi Couples Shipping threads. For example: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/343821-official-darling-couple-lee-jong-suk-♡-park-shin-hye/

Of course we have to ask @Step if she's okay with it since she's the one that started this thread, but only when she's free. I know she's quite busy. I'll help with graphic editing and gathering information if needed.
Agree !! :thumbup:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

@doojhyo It does seem like Kim do take care of James well compare to her other p'eks (minus Mark of course). With Nadech and Boy, they're too prankstery for Kimmy to show any sign of affection or concern, half the time she's trying to get them back for the pranks they've played on her lol. Mark is quite playful too, but he has this shy side to him though. You'll know when you watch interviews/talk shows MK has been on. James on the other hand is just a sweetheart, I don't see why Kimmy wouldn't want to doted on him.

That IG clip of P'Ohn is so funny. I like her a lot and she seems to be quite close to Kim. I'm glad she likes KimJa enough to requested a reunion from P'Anne. P'Anne make it happen soon, and to any director out there. After PCKNMCPW there's no way anyone can tell me KimJa do not have chemistry together, or Kimmy's too old looking next to baby-faced James, etc. To be honest, the best thing about this drama is KimJa because the storyline when downhill after the honeymoon.

I just realized we didn't get a baby-bump Kimmy in PCKNMCPW. Somehow I was expecting to see Kim with a baby-bump since this is her first lakorn where she has a child with the p'ek. It would have been nice to see her with one, instead of a time jump to the child being born already.

@Lizabetha Thanks for the playlist! Will have to check it out when I"m free :D Saw you did one for KimBarry too so I'll be checking that one out too.

actually i dont care about the certain someone...sorry!!!!! i believe in destiny..i can feel something about kimja.i will keep shipping them either kim is available or not...let's the time prove it...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It's not being harsh to say that, but I understand what you mean. Obviously, all I wish for Kimmy is hapiness and the best for her. If she's happy with Mark, then I'm happy for her too. At the beginning I really shipped MK !! But since PCKK, I didn't enjoy that much the lakorns with both of them as a couple... :facepalm: And I'm getting bored with too much of MK things. I want to see Kimmy with differents P'eks. I don't want them to be like NY, we already know the chemistry and acting between them. I don't see what is the use of pairing them again & again... o_O

Agree !! :thumbup:
I guess "harsh" isn't the right word to use. Mmn....maybe don't be too far-fetched, or too soon to stated lol. And agree, I just want Kimmy to be happy, so I don't care who she dates. And same as you, after PCKK I didn't enjoy any of MK's work together unfortunately. I thought they had zero chemistry in ARO, I didn't see the spark that was in PCKK (there was a little spark in TRRR but it was not amplified as much as PCKK) but I think it has a lot to do with how bad ARO was to begin with, probably my least favorite drama of P'Anne. I don't think I ever shipped them. They were okay and I thought they were cute off-screen but that was about it. It was KimBarry that got me and now KimJa. I have nothing against Mark, I actually think they look adorable together but I just don't want to see them act together anymore. I'm going to be frank and say, I don't want Kim to lower down her acting ability to Mark's standard. Kim has improved so much but yet Mark has yet to impressed me unfortunately.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I guess "harsh" isn't the right word to use. Mmn....maybe don't be too far-fetched, or too soon to stated lol. And agree, I just want Kimmy to be happy, so I don't care who she dates. And same as you, after PCKK I didn't enjoy any of MK's work together unfortunately. I thought they had zero chemistry in ARO, I didn't see the spark that was in PCKK (there was a little spark in TRRR but it was not amplified as much as PCKK) but I think it has a lot to do with how bad ARO was to begin with, probably my least favorite drama of P'Anne. I don't think I ever shipped them. They were okay and I thought they were cute off-screen but that was about it. It was KimBarry that got me and now KimJa. I have nothing against Mark, I actually think they look adorable together but I just don't want to see them act together anymore. I'm going to be frank and say, I don't want Kim to lower down her acting ability to Mark's standard. Kim has improved so much but yet Mark has yet to impressed me unfortunately.
agreed 100% with what u said...it was kimbarry in the first place that get me into thai lakorn...and btw at last there is someone that understand why i dont want kim to be pair with mark:clap: its not that i hate mark.......kim acting ability is at different level with mark...mark is still learning and gaining experience in acting....the only ch3 praek that i think have great acting skills and can match with kim level are james ma and nadech...chemistry between costar cannot be created...it happened because of a reason..like anne thomprasong and ken theeradeth...they have chemistry because anne and ken both have great acting skills that makes them can deliver and receive the right emotion so that the feeling reciprocated to the viewers.....until nowdays there are only two praek who can cry really well when acting p'ken and aum atichart..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Pooh4ever oh no they should not be mad, its just me being delusional. Haha , sadly I wish Sattiya had a much better understanding of each other :'( all that and back to the same problem so sad. I was really sad we didnt get to see Kimmy with a baby bump too -.- the thing I hate about Anne is she fast forwards time, I really wanted to see Sattiya's life a bit more before the baby was born, really hoped to see the baby's first kick or something lol!

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Hihi, here you are a little harsh for Mark's acting xD But I won't deny it, you're right ;)

Now, let's return to our beloved KimJa's couple :icon12::love:

Cr as tagged

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh gosh I really tried so hard to ship MK after PCKK cause I loved them soo much in there but after TRRR and ARO was a miss for me, I couldnt handle them anymore. They are soooo cute together but I just don't find them to be cute on screen. Their little closeup commercials were cute but I couldnt even enjoy the mini drama they just did , with kimmy being a dancer and such. I have to say Mark's acting is not serious enough for me, it seems he is not putting 100% into his character, maybe he just matches those roles like as Khun Tam where he is just nosy and dont speak much.

For Kimmy's p'ek I like Nadech and Jma for her the most, they're chemistry is the bomb, but never know cause they only had one lakorn together. I also like Ananda cause his acting is great but I just didn't like Seur that much towards the ending I was soooo bored, i told myself I would finish it but still havent.

James Ma is a great actor but I think he can try to improve more, same as Nadech. But i think they are some of the top when it comes to the newer generation.