KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
james doesn look that tall...i think mark is taller than jamed...in suparburoot juthatep james ma is the shortest one compared to the other four actors..
True lol, but I think he's grown since then. I believe he was only 19 years old when he filmed it. I think Mark and James are about the same height now. Well I'm basing it on pictures of Kim standing next to the two lol. Kim, without heels, is about a head shorter than James which is similar to when she stands next to Mark without heels. I actually think James might be a tap bit taller than Mark. Estimation only though lol.

It really doesn't matter though since I'm petite and short, so James is a giant to me one way or another lol.

@enzek I think James looks fine with a little bang. He did sport it in the ending episode of PCKNMCPW and a couple times when Mor is at home and not working, pretty much whenever he's in doctor mode he has that slick back hairdo otherwise he's all naturel~~. I think the bang makes him looked younger and cute ;)

Oh James' birthday is in a couple of days!!! I wonder if Kim's going to wish him a happy birthday??? I mean she wished his manager happy birthday so I'm going to assumed she's going to wish him a happy birthday too, even if she does it in private :D And James' birthday is forever going to be embedded in my memory because it's only 2 days before mine :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I almost forgot about JAMES Ma's birthday lol! I wish I can edit so I make a good pic of JMA for his birthday lol. Anyways i think Jma is taller than Mark. Kimmy is still a bit shorter than him when in heels but with mark she is taller i think. Jma and Mark are hella tall already but thinking about it the N'eks are really tall too.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
ooo really..coz with pop thagoon james looks shorter...just read about siamdara..nadech win for best actor...when can kimbarry get reunited..haish...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
ooo really..coz with pop thagoon james looks shorter...just read about siamdara..nadech win for best actor...when can kimbarry get reunited..haish...
Pop is really tall too. I'm not sure how tall he is but he does look like he's taller than James by a bit. So what drama did Nadech for? I feel like he always win best actor lol. And YES! KimBarry needs a reunion. But I'm not sure when that's going to happen since Nadech has like three upcoming lakorns with Yaya. There's going to be NY left and right, how great is that :rolleyes:

I almost forgot about JAMES Ma's birthday lol! I wish I can edit so I make a good pic of JMA for his birthday lol. Anyways i think Jma is taller than Mark. Kimmy is still a bit shorter than him when in heels but with mark she is taller i think. Jma and Mark are hella tall already but thinking about it the N'eks are really tall too.
Kimmy in heels is about the same height as Mark, unless she's wearing those super high heels, like the one she wore in ARO, she towered him in there lol. And indeed Thai actresses are so tall, they average around 5'6 or so (minus a couple like cutey Mew :p). Kim is already so tall in my standard lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh my!!!! They're soooooo cute!!!!

Credit to the owner
thanks. they're really cute. this is on their honeymoon time right?

it seem actually Satiya have so many sweet scenes during their honeymoon (even though i think their honeymoon scenes that been aired on tv already have many sweet scene) but it get cut out for annoying Somika & Gina scenes and also the busybody guy screen times.

if this lakorn get to air 16 episode like their actual plan maybe there will be 2 episode just full with Satiya scenes during their honeymoon.
i also read somewhere actually there are scenes that show how Chaya fall for Mi but also get cut out. that's why their relationship look kinda rushed.
but oh well since Ann prefer dramatic & thriller scenes we get to see annoying Somika nonstop plan scenes and Satawat get slap, hit, abused & almost die scenes instead LOOL:BangHead::crybaby2::risas3:

enzek

sarNie Adult
True lol, but I think he's grown since then. I believe he was only 19 years old when he filmed it. I think Mark and James are about the same height now. Well I'm basing it on pictures of Kim standing next to the two lol. Kim, without heels, is about a head shorter than James which is similar to when she stands next to Mark without heels. I actually think James might be a tap bit taller than Mark. Estimation only though lol.

It really doesn't matter though since I'm petite and short, so James is a giant to me one way or another lol.

@enzek I think James looks fine with a little bang. He did sport it in the ending episode of PCKNMCPW and a couple times when Mor is at home and not working, pretty much whenever he's in doctor mode he has that slick back hairdo otherwise he's all naturel~~. I think the bang makes him looked younger and cute ;)

Oh James' birthday is in a couple of days!!! I wonder if Kim's going to wish him a happy birthday??? I mean she wished his manager happy birthday so I'm going to assumed she's going to wish him a happy birthday too, even if she does it in private :D And James' birthday is forever going to be embedded in my memory because it's only 2 days before mine :D
i think james become more taller too than his first lakorn. and he also become more buff LOL
that's why he has many shirtless & shower scenes in PCKNMCPW:p:risas3: it remind me with male leads scenes in korean dramas :D

yeah actually james not look too bad with bang but i'm still not fond with it heh. well as long there's no mushroom hair it acceptable i guess:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
thanks. they're really cute. this is on their honeymoon time right?

it seem actually Satiya have so many sweet scenes during their honeymoon (even though i think their honeymoon scenes that been aired on tv already have many sweet scene) but it get cut out for annoying Somika & Gina scenes and also the busybody guy screen times.

if this lakorn get to air 16 episode like their actual plan maybe there will be 2 episode just full with Satiya scenes during their honeymoon.
i also read somewhere actually there are scenes that show how Chaya fall for Mi but also get cut out. that's why their relationship look kinda rushed.
but oh well since Ann prefer dramatic & thriller scenes we get to see annoying Somika nonstop plan scenes and Satawat get slap, hit, abused & almost die scenes instead LOOL:BangHead::crybaby2::risas3:
Oh wow, I love Mee and Chaya, I wish Ch3 let it be 16 episodes, everyone felt like this lakorn was too fast. I wish Anne cut more of Som and her dad's part, I just felt like it was so repetitive. When i think about it I hated the beginning like episode 2-5, it was so boring.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I love Mee and Chaya, I wish Ch3 let it be 16 episodes, everyone felt like this lakorn was too fast. I wish Anne cut more of Som and her dad's part, I just felt like it was so repetitive. When i think about it I hated the beginning like episode 2-5, it was so boring.
maybe it ch3 format or something. maybe if they let lakorn have more episode other lakorn will get to air late.
but if they cut out som, gina or som's dad scene & air all Satiya, Chaya & Mi scenes i think nobody will complain or care:rolleyes:
even on last episode they still insert the nonsense love triangle with the busybody guy WTH:BangHead:

or they can make Satiya to get married earlier. actually i like how they know each other more before married but they should make Satiya married earlier like in ep 5 if they want to still want show Som, Gina & Som's dad plan scenes:facepalm::BangHead::crybaby2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
one more KimJa FMV:love:

based on Kimja off screen interaction in all mv that i watch so far, i can say actually they are good friends & comfortable with each other.
james also being touchy with kim casually;) it just they don't show off it too much in public like some actor & actress but we're lucky with the spy from fan:p

i'm feel giddy with what kim write @2:42:p i think they being more friendly in private;)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
maybe it ch3 format or something. maybe if they let lakorn have more episode other lakorn will get to air late.
but if they cut out som, gina or som's dad scene & air all Satiya, Chaya & Mi scenes i think nobody will complain or care:rolleyes:
even on last episode they still insert the nonsense love triangle with the busybody guy WTH:BangHead:

or they can make Satiya to get married earlier. actually i like how they know each other more before married but they should make Satiya married earlier like in ep 5 if they want to still want show Som, Gina & Som's dad plan scenes:facepalm::BangHead::crybaby2:
I feel like after the honeymoon they just tried their best to throw everything at Sattiya lol! Yeah them knowing each other was good but it got to be too much with Nuth and Chaya and then Wat and Som -.-
From their marriage up till episode 12 was really good for me then 13 and 14 was ehh. I loved episode 15 though, it was just amazing, I know many said there was a lot of Som, but I don't think so, I thought there was a good amount. I wish I got to hear Nuth and Wat say "I love you" at the end though, but I guess leaving her empire to live with him is enough :D

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes from mv that i watch so far i realized that james are so comfortable with kim that he casually touch kim back and stomach...we know that james is quite a shy boy...he must be really ckose with kim..owh how i miss them..

enzek

sarNie Adult
I feel like after the honeymoon they just tried their best to throw everything at Sattiya lol! Yeah them knowing each other was good but it got to be too much with Nuth and Chaya and then Wat and Som -.-
From their marriage up till episode 12 was really good for me then 13 and 14 was ehh. I loved episode 15 though, it was just amazing, I know many said there was a lot of Som, but I don't think so, I thought there was a good amount. I wish I got to hear Nuth and Wat say "I love you" at the end though, but I guess leaving her empire to live with him is enough :D
ep 14 was ehh coz it full with misunderstanding & despite knowing the truth from Chaya, Nuth still stubborn & torturing her husband but she easily forgive other people that being mean to her. the theme for ep 14 should be "sadistic emo mode of prego woman towards her husband activated" LOL

but there's some scenes that i like in ep 14:
-Chaya tell Wat about his child & tell him to take the responsibility
-Nuth wear back her wedding ring
-Wat being patience with Nuth behavior until he can't stand it anymore & return back to Nuth's house LOL but seriously i feel like want to slap some sense to her in that time sheesh
-Wat sarcastic word to Nuth again in their room
-Satiya go to doctor for Nuth checkup & so happy looking at the baby ultrasound and Wat said "don't have sharp tongue like her mom" when talk about the baby
-Wat proudly show the his baby pics to his workmate
-Of course the rock chair scene! so so cute!
but yeah compare to all episode ep 14 make me want to slap Nuth so hard many times:facepalm::BangHead:
and the ending of ep 14 is heart broken too. poor Wat when he lie down alone on the hospital bed:crybaby2:

i won't say ep 15 is good but it better than ep 14 & i satisfied with the ending. how Nuth chasing after Wat and make decision to stay with her hubby & daughter on the island while doing some productive work there. also the jealous scene & all the skinship. but one thing i regret is that actually Wat need to run to away to island again earlier hahaha
it seem Nuth become sadistic & emo easily whenever they're on the city & Wat become more naughty when they're on the island LOL
oh well Ann said khun mor love outdoor so maybe that's why:p

enzek

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/BHT0Ib-gXe4/

So comfortable, they even drink from the same water bottle.
what event is this? is it this year or before this?

it bit dark so it don't quite clear to me. i see james drink the water but i don't see kim drink from it. maybe she just hold james bottle or give drinking water to james;):p

but if they both drink from it i think it show how they're friendly & comfortable with each other. even i don't drink water from same bottle of my male friends or male acquaintance:p

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
what event is this? is it this year or before this?

it bit dark so it don't quite clear to me. i see james drink the water but i don't see kim drink from it. maybe she just hold james bottle or give drinking water to james;):p

but if they both drink from it i think it show how they're friendly & comfortable with each other. even i don't drink water from my male friends or acquaintance:p

i think its last year...for ch 3 event 46 love mission concert...yeah i think kim just holding james bottle coz i dont see kim drink from it