KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Awww the instagram vid. I wonder what happened to James though. He looks like he hurt his leg or ankle, both Kim and Yaya seemed to be concern of his well-being. But the whole water bottle thing is cute. Not sure if it's Kimmy's bottle of water but it looks like it's her though because James was eyeing the bottle, probably wanting some water for himself, and Kim noticed and handed the bottle to him. If it's her and James not doing the water fountain, then it's obvious they're quite close. I mean why not share the same bottle of water when they've shared saliva many times together already lol.

Oh if you guys don't know I have a tumblr sided blog dedicated for Kim and pretty much any lakorns I'm watching. You can click on the first [x] on my signature to get there, or you can click here if you're on moblie: X I created it a while back ago but I haven't been active on it since I'm my concentrated on my kpop/kdrama blog more. I'm not active there much now either lol (Just went on there to update some stuff on the blog, like adding Kim's profile page and changing my avatar pic and stuff), but I will once Buang Hong airs. If you have a tumblr follow me there, or on my kpop/kdrama blog if you're into those as well :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHL5UTUAIjR/
Jma hurt his ankle or leg I think. If you see him running he isnt holding anything, when he got to Kim she was already holding the bottle, it looks like she has drank it already too. Hehe agree already shared saliva so might as well!! @Pooh4ever im so glad you added a profile pic and its of Kimmy, yay!! I will for sure check out your tumblr after work!

Kit757

sarNie Egg
i think its last year...for ch 3 event 46 love mission concert...yeah i think kim just holding james bottle coz i dont see kim drink from it
That video was taken this year..for ch3 46 love mission concert, just look at their attire. I've seen the other video before this posted by a fan via instagram and she was holding the bottle before James arrived..maybe she wanted to give him the mineral water..

And I read somewhere mentioned that James Ma type of girl is a woman with potential and is smart, someone he knows very well and can make him happy..

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
All these guesses on whether the bottle belongs to James or Kim lol. Whoever it belongs to, I think it's still very sweet and cute.

Jma hurt his ankle or leg I think. If you see him running he isnt holding anything, when he got to Kim she was already holding the bottle, it looks like she has drank it already too. Hehe agree already shared saliva so might as well!! @Pooh4ever im so glad you added a profile pic and its of Kimmy, yay!! I will for sure check out your tumblr after work!
Oh the poor thing :( And the profile pic of Kim is an old one, I used it before asianfuse changed its whole website layout and format. Somehow during the transition they erased the profile pic too lol. I found it in my Kim's edit folder on my laptop and decided to add it in again. I believe it's the IN magazine photoshoot. One of my favorite magazine photoshoot of Kim.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
IMG_20160702_151030.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JMA!!! its July 3rd in Thailand right now!!! Oh gosh his birthday came by quick!! Look at Kimmy looking at James!! My heart can't handle this!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Can you tell me at what time she hand the bottle to JMA because I can't see it!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If you look at the picture Kimmy edit for Jma's birthday, it has hearts and even a kiss sticker. So cute!!!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes i also noticed that...there is heart and kiss...she also said 'see u soon'...soo excited when they will see each other. maybe after kim return from chiang mai.celebrate james birthday together..:aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Still getting updates on Kimja , so cute look at both of them hehe. Hoping Kimmy will celebrate with Jma too, since she said"see you soon" well, how soon though?? Before its 12 AM in Thailand, Happy Birthday, James Ma. IMG_20160703_115542.jpg

Credit Yayee

enzek

sarNie Adult
Kimmy wished Happy birthday to James Ma..sooooooo freaking happy right now!!
aww the edit pic is cute with cake & all:love:
i wonder when this pic is taken though coz based on kim makeup & style it look recent.

anyway whether Kim celebrate James birthday together with him or not is not important to me since they schedules must be busy with their lakorn & other thing so it understandable.
i'm already happy with this coz this brush away the rumor or speculation that kim being cold or not friendly with james off screen.
i hope even if KimJa don't show off much or being lowkey about their friendship in public, it will last longer just like james friendship with his other n'eks:)

and thanks for KimJa pic updates even it the old pics of them. miss them *sigh*

btw where is @Step? i miss her. she being MIA again LOL

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Just stopping by to wish my baby boy happy birthday!!! And you guys have no idea how happy I was to see Kimmy's post to wish James a happy birthday. I was getting disheartened when I saw Anne's wishing him a happy birthday, but the person I was waiting for to wish him a happy birthday has not yet given her wishes. But what a surprised! Her post is adorable with all the cute cartoonish stickers. And I love how she addressed him as "Mr. Jamessss" How cute is she :icon12::icon12::icon12: And the "See you soon." conclusion, there are two meanings to that: 1) They're going to meet up to celebrate James' birthday (like a birthday party), 2) They're going to meet up soon for a project (magazine shooting, commercial collaboration, maybe possible drama (ME BEING HOPEFULLY DREAMING :lol:)

The pic looks like their recent meet up for what we here thinks is a possible magazine shooting, so it's pretty recent. And the pic that Anne posted is from last year when James and Kim were shooting PCKNMCPW.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yes the pic is the recent one when they work together with mairachatda the hair stylist..he post pics of kim and james on his ig...