KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Done done done-- all my exams are done! Now I'm waiting for a viva and can post whatever I like here and there. Wow- I miss loads. James hotness Kim sexiness. What else? Are they also having a magazine photoshoot? Holy crap- Kimja is sailing....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Its either a magazine or ad!! Are they going to have the baby with them in their work? I see Kimmy taking a pic with her, are they mimicking sattiya's life then??

Kit757

sarNie Egg
I'm not really so sure whether it was for a mag photoshoot or something..but they are working together on something..so, we'll just hv to wait for that..as for the baby, everytime Kim went for a photoshoot or doing other stuff the baby and her mom was there too..maybe the mom works with Kim too..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh okay thx Kit.
Anyways I'm way tooo excited for this project! I really want Kimja to do like a commercial/be promoters, kinda like NY with Lays, MK with Closeup, Kimrio with the car (forgot what kind). It will be awesome seeing Kimja for 5 seconds rather than none

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Kit757 Thanks for info. So we're not completely sure what exactly it is they're working together for, but any collaboration is something to look forward to. A magazine photoshoot together will be great, a commercial promotion is also great too. Something like Close Up with MK is ideal, especially when it becomes a short mini drama.

And @AnnTfan 5 seconds only??? I don't know if that's enough for me lol. Usually a commercial ad last at min of 15-30 secs and a max of 1 minutes. I know that for sure since I've worked in commercial editing before, so if it's a commercial ad motion then it's more than 5 secs of KimJa.

@andreanaing Congrats! My June free luxury time is able to end soon, and I have to start my new internship. Hopefully it's not going to be too stressful.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@Kit757

And @AnnTfan 5 seconds only??? I don't know if that's enough for me lol. Usually a commercial ad last at min of 15-30 secs and a max of 1 minutes. I know that for sure since I've worked in commercial editing before, so if it's a commercial ad motion then it's more than 5 secs of KimJa.

Haha is it more than 5 seconds I dont usually see Thai commercials lol! But if its longer then yay!!!! More kimja please

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Haha is it more than 5 seconds I dont usually see Thai commercials lol! But if its longer then yay!!!! More kimja please
Commercial in general followed the 15 sec-1 minute rule, so if it's an ad promotion then we will get more than 5 seconds lol. Don't limit yourself so much, think more lol.

@andreanaing For a second there I thought otherwise....lol I was thinking what aspect of me does she find fluttering???

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Haha Was slowly losing hope
Well we also shouldn't be expecting too much (I guess I'm sort of contradicting what I'm telling you to do lol), I'm not expecting them to be in another lakorn any time soon but we should at least be graceful to have seen them pair up together in PCKNMCPW, and now they're doing a separated project outside of PCKNMCPW. I guess PCKNMCPW was well received in Thailand for some extensions, since it's rare to see Kim promoting anything with her former p'ek after a lakorn ends. The only other p'ek is Mark.

I mean I was utterly surprised to see James and Kim in that one event where they were performing a duet in a mall center. That one came out of no where lol.

Oh did anyone seen clips and pics of James' separated event in a mall center recently? I saw it on IG and OMG it was packed. James' popularity is no joke now a days. I'm so proud of this baby. I hope this love he's receiving will continued because he so deserved it.

enzek

sarNie Adult
OOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimja in a photoshoot together???????? really?!!!!! *slap my cheek many times* OMG OMG!!!!! *jumping & dancing nonstop*

yeah usually kim rarely do promotion with her other p'eks. can't believe this!

*dancing till collapse*

enzek

sarNie Adult
Well we also shouldn't be expecting too much (I guess I'm sort of contradicting what I'm telling you to do lol), I'm not expecting them to be in another lakorn any time soon but we should at least be graceful to have seen them pair up together in PCKNMCPW, and now they're doing a separated project outside of PCKNMCPW. I guess PCKNMCPW was well received in Thailand for some extensions, since it's rare to see Kim promoting anything with her former p'ek after a lakorn ends. The only other p'ek is Mark.

I mean I was utterly surprised to see James and Kim in that one event where they were performing a duet in a mall center. That one came out of no where lol.

Oh did anyone seen clips and pics of James' separated event in a mall center recently? I saw it on IG and OMG it was packed. James' popularity is no joke now a days. I'm so proud of this baby. I hope this love he's receiving will continued because he so deserved it.
which james event in the mall that you meant? is that the latest one?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
which james event in the mall that you meant? is that the latest one?
I really wish I can tell you but I can't read Thai so I have no idea lol. I think it's pretty recent, but I'm not so sure. All I know is there's a big crowd and baby boy was in all black and singing. He looks really good though. I don't know how to post pics or vids on IG to here, otherwise I would've had.

Haha sorry to my :worship2: James. I looked at Kim then scrolled down, I really didn't think this day would come :crybaby2:
:lol: It's okay when I saw the pic the first thing I noticed is Kim too, but I have to agreed with enzek though lol. James is like a tower next to everyone else. I forget how tall he is sometimes. He doesn't look that tall, but he is like 6'1 or something.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
james doesn look that tall...i think mark is taller than jamed...in suparburoot juthatep james ma is the shortest one compared to the other four actors..

enzek

sarNie Adult
Last edited: