Kaen Lum Kong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg i love lakorn with mor lum and esarn style singer and comdey :wub: :) can't wait to see it yea nun she match those kind of hairstyle and clothes people for norther thai chiang mai area

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...Noon looooks soooooo beautiful in those traditional thai outfits...so gorgeous....

diann

sarNie Juvenile
kool another lakorn that is similar to rachanee morlum..i just done watching that too..and i loved it!..not a fan of noon but ill still watch it if its good

Mint27

BlueMoon said:
oh yeah Mint...I forgot to remind you that there's a topic on this already...but unfortunately I can't merge the topics together...have to ask Sarn or Darvil...

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...opic=1836&st=60

EDIT : Never mind someone read my post... :)
[post="72463"][/post]​
hahah, it's Ok. Before I started the second thread, i was wondering why no section for Kaen lum Kong but then thanks for ur and Sarn's help. At least we have more pages...lolz.

alright continue to support these two...Noon and Oil. ^_^ :w000t: :lmao:

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see Noon sing in the lakorn her voice sounds so nice. Wow they are just so cute Noon and Oil all the way. I am dying to see this movie. :w000t:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:shocked: noon looks so pretty in the pictures...can't wait to watch this lakorn...haven't seen lift for the longest time...can't wait to see him onscreen either...

jaitee

sarNie Egg
is this one of those musical lakorn?? i'm not really a fan of those types of lakorn, but i will still watch it because two of my favorite actor/actress is in it. :wub: :D :w000t: YEAH, GO NOON AND OIL!!! I can't wait, so excited. they look good together.

Do you think that Oil would have better chemistry with Noon than with Aum?